Just checking are you ok? I am here to listen :heart:

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 Gothickangel

Gothickangel

Gothickangel.ca

• GS Member
  • 108 posts
  • Interests:Blogging, Shamanisn, The Occult (studying only), Spirit Guides, Astral Projection, Website & Digital Media, Drawing, Camping and Gardening.

Posted 12 September 2021 - 05:13 AM

Yep I'm alive, thanks for asking. Its rough with my seizures and spinal cord damage. Many people never make it as far as I have (10 years of this so far). usually at the 5 year mark they give up and well...it does not end well. To help with pushing myself further back into a life, I'm getting a service dog soon. I've had dreams of my guides saying, 'come on you can go further, I know you think it will stay stagnant forever, but lets try anyways.' And then had images of a dog at my feet. My grandfather whom I was close with in life and has been around me alot since he passed is really pushing me to get one. I know they're perspective on life is different now that they are as spirits so figured why not.

Posted Image

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,395 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 04:25 AM

Well I for one am glad you are positively pushing yourself and the dog sounds like a great addition to your family :yes: ; what sort of dog are you getting?

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 Gothickangel

Gothickangel

Gothickangel.ca

• GS Member
  • 108 posts
  • Interests:Blogging, Shamanisn, The Occult (studying only), Spirit Guides, Astral Projection, Website & Digital Media, Drawing, Camping and Gardening.

Posted 15 September 2021 - 10:29 AM

I don't want to advertise it online because service dogs are expensive and certain breeds are prone to being stolen. I can say its small and I would be able to carry it or move it if need be. It will be black and orange. I didn't chose the colour it. Its what I was shown as an available option. I was fine with any colour or sex. They are small dogs that are great for blood pressure, seizures, ptsd, sensory overload and even diabetes for some. Plus I can't pick things off the ground been using a gripper for years now.

Posted Image

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.