Free Skins
© Fisana

- - - - -

Reflection In Sunglasses - Ghosts? ...devils?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,013 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:12 AM

Who knows for sure what's going on here. But it's fascinating to consider the possibilities. More and more people are writing me now with strange figures showing up "as reflected". It seems to be the latest ghost hunting technique. Joey's friend is the prominent figure in the picture. The others are unknown.

Joey writes, "In between my refrigerator and friend Chris, you can see a huge entity-like figure blocking my cabinets, counter, and stove. It's slightly hunched over. It's face and features are clear. On my friends other shoulder you can see the image of a old woman who looks just like my late grandmother. I've caught very disturbing video and audio evidence before, but they were so frightening that I deleted them. If this makes the website I'll try to catch more and submit it.

My name is Joey T***** City: Ransom in the state of Kentucky."

Jim's comments... I'm posting this in "Gallery #2 (not for critical analysis)... but you are welcome to express your thoughts.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#2 capn b

capn b

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:14 PM

The one by the refrigerator on the right hand side looks kind of alien like, or I should say, what we think an alien would look like
Just because you cant see it, doesn't mean it's not there

#3 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:25 PM

This image makes me nervous. That little "Alien" guy around the corner makes me panicky. But I am very interested on what all goes on around that house, To me, the entity on the counter has a skull-like face. Very spooky.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#4 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 10:13 AM

WELL! This one's definitely a trip to Creepytown!

What I see....
Ghoulish woman in white T-Shirt/Short-Sleeved Blouse/Dress walking with a big huge cowl-wearing figure who, to me, resembles Skeletor. Behind her is a less-defined, frizzy-haired, hunched figure (another old lady?). To the right, I see two lesser-defined white-cowled spooks and a big grumpy, bearded man-face peeking around the corner....
Posted Image
....There may also be something between Mr. Beardy and The Spooky Twins, as well.

To borrow a phrase from a fellow forum member here from a long-while back, this gives me the "whoopie-jingles". This must be a rather interesting house, to say the least!

I decided to outline the stuff in the other sun-glass lens....
Posted ImagePosted Image
....It's the white shirted person walking with "Skeletor" but it looks like a regular older person in glasses, a light-colored polo shirt and dark pants. They appear to be looking at us rather than to the side despite being the same moment and the same shot.

Finally; Is this outdoors, like looking into a garage or shed? The sunglass wearer has a lot of sunlight on their face.

Edited by SpukiKitty, 10 March 2017 - 10:39 AM.

Posted Image

#5 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:09 AM

The guy in the white shirt is the photographer's friend lol, so he is actually there.

#6 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 09:57 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 10 March 2017 - 11:09 AM, said:

The guy in the white shirt is the photographer's friend lol, so he is actually there.

AH! I didn't know that!

Well; I guess the anomalies are Skeletor, Grumpy Beard Guy and the Spooky Twins.

....and I MIGHT have interpreted the friend's face wrong in the first photo....
Posted Image Posted Image
....but it's still weird. Glasses distortion can only explain so much. They look NOTHING alike! They look like two different heads looking in two different directions (despite being the exact same person/reflection taken at the same moment).

EDIT: Wait! Really studying it I realize that the face is actually the same but the classes and slight lighting differences give the illusion of the person getting a different head.

ORIGINAL INTERPRETATION....
Posted Image

REVISED INTERPRETATION....
Posted Image

Edited by SpukiKitty, 11 March 2017 - 10:24 AM.

Posted Image

#7 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:08 AM

View PostSpukiKitty, on 11 March 2017 - 09:57 AM, said:

AH! I didn't know that!

Well; I guess the anomalies are Skeletor, Grumpy Beard Guy and the Spooky Twins.

....and I interpreted the friend's face wrong in the first photo.

And the old lady peaking over the friends shoulder. Is grumpy beard guy the one peaking around the corner? Because to me, he looks like and Extra Terrestrial.

#8 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:56 PM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 11 March 2017 - 10:08 AM, said:

And the old lady peaking over the friends shoulder. Is grumpy beard guy the one peaking around the corner? Because to me, he looks like and Extra Terrestrial.

Yeah; Beard Guy is the Alien. We're seeing different things with different screens. I can see where it looks like an alien.
Posted Image

#9 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,013 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:35 AM

That's a lot of work, SpukiKitty! ....... thank you for that! Some of these images are now coming to life.  ;)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#10 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,278 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:08 PM

wow theres a lot going on in this image, the big beauty one looks like a hogs head or something like that, looks and feels a little demonic! the alien guy is a little freaky too. interesting pic!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#11 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:23 AM

View Postearthlydelites, on 15 March 2017 - 09:08 PM, said:

wow theres a lot going on in this image, the big beauty one looks like a hogs head or something like that, looks and feels a little demonic! the alien guy is a little freaky too. interesting pic!

Could you point out the hog's head? Is it on Skeletor? The Bearded Guy/Alien? The Spooky Twins? The Friend's Face. What's a "Big Beauty"?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users