• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,761 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:32 PM

A photo sent to me today... from the GhostStudy.com mailbag.

Brenda writes, "I Took this picture seven days after my boyfriend committed suicide. On the back of my photo in the back window of my car, I can see an image of my boyfriend wearing his sunglasses. Can you please see if its what I think I'm seeing? I'm wondering if he appeared in this picture to tell me something. His family blamed me for his death and I was not allowed to pay my respects." ..........Brenda M*******  from Mission Texas

Jim's Comments... I'm posting this in Gallery 2 - So I am not looking for critical analysis. But I wanted to share and also ask, do you think Ghosts can wear Sunglasses? Maybe as an affect to show that it's him?

Posted Image

Posted Image

And yes, I am fully aware of the possibility that the image in the window could actually be a living person or even an illusion and not a ghost.
It would be near impossible to completely rule out those elements.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#2 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:14 AM

I think ghosts can appear to us, in anyway they want to.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Ahque Wunantash Paskoogan / Pio nabo nequt / Nees muttanonganog kah nequt (Do Not Thou Forget 9/11/2001)

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,761 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:20 AM

Makes sense to me, MacC.  Posted Image
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#4 kevinscan

kevinscan

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    My wife & Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    friends
    horror & sci-fi
    a good mystery

Posted 11 March 2017 - 02:29 AM

If they can appear with cloths, I guess  they can appear with glasses or hats, what ever they can remember from life.
Posted Image

The most sophisticated computer ever  devised by mankind is now called Stonehenge.

#5 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Interests:Anything I find Bizarre, paranormal, drawing, coloring, chatting, games, listening about peoples lives, there's probably a bunch of other things that I can't think of at the moment.

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:02 AM

First of all, this is so heart breaking, I am sorry he took his own life. It's easier to blame others for it than it is to try to understand the internal turmoil the victim had been feeling.

I feel like if he usually wore sunglasses while alive, then his spirit can wear them too, and is possibly doing it so that if he did show up in a photo, then she would know it was really him. And I hope she takes this image to mean that everything is alright between them.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#6 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:26 AM

Why not?

It's a shame that his family blames her.

I hope he's at peace.
Posted Image

#7 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts
  • Interests:Anomalous audio recordings & photography.

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:10 PM

There have been plenty of accounts where a "crisis apparition" will appear at their prime health in their life. Speculation among believers insists this is how they want to be remembered. Fully clothed apparitions are the dominant, so why can't rings, necklaces or in this case "sunglasses" be part of the vision. They are all an extension of the persona in my opinion.

It's sad that blame was passed onto the girlfriend. We don't know the whole story but often blame is a reaction of anger. Unfortunately blame will never bring the loved one back or make a positive difference. Blame often is a useless emotion but as we all know emotions for the most part aren't logical, they are what makes us human.

Edited by EVP, 11 March 2017 - 12:14 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,020 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:10 PM

So sorry to hear that Brenda wasn't allowed to pay her respects.

I agree with what others have said, spirits can come in forms that we are comfortable with or that makes them identifiable. theres no doubt that the image appears to be of a young man wearing glasses, and I'll leave it up to Brenda as to whether or not she believes it's her boyfriend contacting her. If it brings her comfort then i think he's done his job.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users