#1 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,128 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:18 PM

He stages photos to recreate his dreams as a way of dealing with them. And yes, the images look to be straight out of a dream!

http://www.boredpand...tm_campaign=BVV
Posted Image

#2 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:09 PM

I've seen that.   They're really messed up.   Although I dream about celebrities,  so...  (I really couldn't care less about celebrities - -  don't follow them,  don't read gossip magazines,  don't even really watch TV - -  but they people my dreams every night)

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#3 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:03 PM

I particularly found the most interestingly disturbing image around the 57 second mark with the headless mannequin. The imaging has definitely a surreal feel. His concepts are stronger than his photography skills in my opinion..

I think this photographer should hone his marketing skills even further. That article has managed 960,000 views. Good way to have his art shown.

Edited by EVP, 16 February 2017 - 05:05 PM.

#4 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,068 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:52 PM

View PostEVP, on 16 February 2017 - 05:03 PM, said:

I particularly found the most interestingly disturbing image around the 57 second mark with the headless mannequin. The imaging has definitely a surreal feel. His concepts are stronger than his photography skills in my opinion..

I think this photographer should hone his marketing skills even further. That article has managed 960,000 views. Good way to have his art shown.

I think you meant the 37 second mark, EVP. And I agree... I too think His concepts are stronger than his photography skills.
I'm not used to hearing about these types of hallucinogenic events with sleep paralysis. It's usually a dark entity/s or witch or something of that nature. But I have never looked into it to any real depth.

I think I might start a separate topic concerning sleep paralysis because I have a question to ask.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#5 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,088 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 05:17 PM

Geez that one with the bow and arrow is striking! I actually quite like the images :D
It's in the trees, it's coming!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users