Nine Phrases That Women Use...that Men Should Know

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,838 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:28 AM

This was poted a long time ago, but I think it deservew to be shown again.

Men, you need to know these terms, they will warn you about arguments you can avoid, but this only works if you remember them. :yes:

1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right, and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour.   But, five minutes is only one minute and 35 seconds if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. "Nothing" means something, and you should be on your toes. Usually, arguments that begin with "nothing" will end in "fine."

4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Do not Do It!!!

5. Loud Sigh: This is a word, and is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of "nothing.")

6. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements women can make to a man. ' That's okay" means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome.

8. Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying "F@!k You!"

9. Don't worry about it; I've got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has asked a man to do repeatedly, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking  "What's wrong?"  And for the woman's response, please refer to #3.

My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#2 Snickers

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 06:58 PM

:starwars:
My Signature
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#3 siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:50 PM

Oh pUleez we're guys of course we know those phrases, and what they mean :yes: We just aren't listening 'cuz ya noes we is guyz :yes:

Posted Image
My Signature
- siguie -

#4 Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:14 AM

Morning, Mac!

I thought I had seen this before yet it still makes me laugh.
My Signature
Find an old place with history, with people and learn all its nuances.

#5 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,838 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:19 PM

Yeah, I just updated one of them from 5 minutes to 1.35 minutes.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com