A Good Old Fashioned Evp

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ParanormalEmpath

ParanormalEmpath

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Spirit, Empathic abilities, Clairvoyance, Mediums & other paranormal topics

Posted 14 February 2020 - 11:26 PM

This EVP was caught on my recorder in July of 2016 at The Prospect Place Mansion in Trinway, OH.  My Niece's 14 year old was sitting on the floor of the children's bedroom with divining rods and rolling a ball playing with what she thought was a little girl.  My Niece, her Daughter, my Sister and I were the only ones in the building.  This was captured about 5:00 in the morning.  The 3 of us were standing outside in the hallway watching her through the door.  She was trying to get the spirits name.  We took a picture right around the time that we caught the EVP there was an orb above her on the chimney stack.  The rest is self explanatory.  Enjoy!   https://clyp.it/smtfhhfe

Attached Files

Edited by ParanormalEmpath, 15 February 2020 - 06:22 AM.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,888 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 03:32 AM

I am getting an error with the link, although, I like your picture :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 15 February 2020 - 05:01 AM

Your soundbyte is missing. What camera was used?

The easiest site to post audio is:

https://clyp.it/

Edited by EVP, 15 February 2020 - 05:03 AM.

Posted Image

#4 ParanormalEmpath

ParanormalEmpath

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Spirit, Empathic abilities, Clairvoyance, Mediums & other paranormal topics

Posted 15 February 2020 - 06:26 AM

Thanks EVP, I loaded it on clyp.it and changed the link in my original post.  Hopefully, that one will work.

EVP, the camera used was a Kodak Easy Share Z710

#5 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 17 February 2020 - 06:43 AM

I hope you don't mind; I took the liberty in performing a quick edit and looping your audio file. From my determination, it exhibits flat vocal banding common to normal EVP characteristics (it's a legitimate EVP).

Edited Paranormal Empath's EVP

As to what is being said; I cannot make a determination.

A rather controversial alternative is to run the audio file backwards and listen. It's then I encountered  a name which attaches to the question you asked. (my interpretation)

When the file is reversed, this is what I hear.

Edited Paranormal Empath's EVP Reversed

I'm wrapping a spoiler tag to reduce the influence.

Spoiler

As to the photograph, I'm not a huge advocate on orb images especially when a camera is used with on axis flash. Due to the curvature of the front lens and flash directly illuminating on axis, small dust particles become commonplace in images created.  

Unless you're working in a clean house (CPU fabrication), there is no way to fully prevent contaminant circulating in the air. As humans, it's not unusual to shed 7lbs. of skin annually The exception would be a self illuminating orb with motion detected with the naked eye. A further rebuttal to this phenomena according to scientists points to swamp gas or ball lighting in origin.

Using off axis lighting with a sturdy tripod with a remote shutter release is preferable whenever possible. Hope you aren't offended by my edit and assessment. I'm not pretending to be an expert with spiritography, but I do feel I have a strong foundation in basic principles of cause and effect in digitial photography.

Edited by EVP, 17 February 2020 - 07:04 AM.

Posted Image

#6 ParanormalEmpath

ParanormalEmpath

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 10:16 PM

Thanks for the input EVP and no I don't mind at all