21 replies to this topic

#21 rainmaker

rainmaker

Apport

• GS Member
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Family, Learning

Posted 12 December 2018 - 04:51 AM

Yes those shows would have no viewers after a few hours of nothing happening. I don't watch them myself.

However I do believe in Ghosts because of my own experience.

All but one sighting was in our garden so no fear or need to run as my friend and I observed this for several months on and off. My Mum also saw it but I think it freaked her out a bit much.

The one time I woke and it was standing over me I pinched myself closed my eyes and opened them to make sure I wasn't dreaming and it was still there. I swear that is the only time in my life I can remember the hair on the back of my neck standing up. I froze looking at it. After what seemed like an eternity but probably only 15 - 30 seconds it must have realized my level of fear and it hovered out the room. It was a very tall figure probably over 6 foot 6 which made it even more imposing.

The story goes the house we were renting was built for the Landlords Father who was very elderly and very tall. We were told the house was not finished for him before he died. But obviously can't confirm this was the chaps ghost as he never spoke.

These days I would like to think I would be less afraid but it comes down to your gut feeling if you needed to get away or not. I guess I would feel more comfortable with several meters between myself and the ghost unless I thought it was an old friend or relative.

#22 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 13 December 2018 - 05:59 AM

View Postrainmaker, on 12 December 2018 - 04:51 AM, said:

These days I would like to think I would be less afraid but it comes down to your gut feeling if you needed to get away or not.

I could not have said it better myself.  Always trust your gut!!!
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!