• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#121 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:55 AM

Okie dokie guys. If anyone was wondering why I haven't been interacting as much lately with you guys, it's because I was getting really sick with various things, and didn't really know what was wrong. I had a yeast infection, and a uti, and I just kept getting sicker, and the doc gave me meds, and they worked for a bit, but the uti came back, and I went in again, and stuff. So after a frustrating few weeks, I went to the ER a few nights ago, because I had a leg cramp that would not go away, it was so bad.Like you know the pain charts they have, like the pain is 1-10, well this cramp was 10+. So they did blood work and checked for clots in my leg. My leg is clot free but. I've been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. I went to my doc today for a fallow up, and my blood sugar has come down. I see a lady tomorrow who is going to help me learn everything I need to know about diabetes, like food and meds and stuff. So yeah.. lol.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#122 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:03 PM

Glad you found out what was happening, Ms. Frootloops.  Yeah.  I was wondering.  Type II.  Same thing happened to my brother in law.  He looked terrible for weeks and thought it was the flu..nope his sugar was way to high.  Fortunately they caught it, gave him meds and he learned to eat differently.  Not on meds now and his health is much better.

Yours can be two.

#123 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 05 October 2017 - 01:09 PM

Diabetes makes you more susceptible to yeast infections and UTIs

When I was diagnosed with type 2, I hadn't any symptoms. My NP asked me if I'd ever been tested for it and I told her I hadn't. My glucose level was over 400. She couldn't believe it, that i had no symptoms, what so ever.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 05 October 2017 - 01:11 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#124 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 05 October 2017 - 01:54 PM

When I was at the hospital, mine was 421, then they gave me a shot of insulin, and it was 370 before we left. And today, it was down to 293.

Things started in August, I had a yeast infect and a UTI brewing, I treated the yeast infection with stuff from walgreens. I didn't know I had the UTI at the time, so by the last week of august, I was getting very sick, I was drinking everything in sight because my mouth had stopped making saliva, and then I was peeing like every hour, i wasn't eating much, my back hurt, and then I had a fever of 103. So I went to the doctor, and they tested my pee and gave me meds for the UTI. So I take my meds all up, and I start to feel better. then about 3 weeks later, I was running a fever again, still drinking tons of fluids, so I went into the doctor again. They took more pee, gave me more meds for the UTI, and said I had a lot of sugar in my pee, and I had lost like 12 pounds between visits, so the doc decided to test me for diabetes. Well I go to the lab, they take my blood, and then we never heard back about it. So we played phone tag all last week. So then I had to go to the hospital. So we got home, and Mr. took the day off to make sure that I got my meds from the pharmacy and made my appointment with the doctor, and explain to her that their lab never called and stuff. So we go in today, and the doc and her nurse tell us that the lab told them that my blood didn't separate right after going for a spin. We are all pretty sure that that isn't really what happened. I think they either miss placed it or overlooked it and are trying to cover their butt.

I'm tired lol.

#125 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:05 PM

Get some rest, Mrs.FruitLoops.  That always helps.  You'll be feeling good as new with your meds and your diet.

#126 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:06 AM

Just a little life update, my blood sugar is down to 212, it's been staying 220 and under for the past 5 meals, so that is good, I'm getting it down. And my momma is living with Mr. and I now. She wasn't living in a safe place before she came here. She looks a lot better now then when she arrived. So that's about it. lol.

#127 DrHorribleTime

DrHorribleTime

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:21 PM

Always nice to have a mom that can live in and help. Once you get the blood levels under control, you will feel fine.

#128 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:26 AM

Glad you are feeling better, Mrs.FruitLoops,   The Doctor is correct.

#129 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 02:00 PM

I haven't updated anyone in like forever lol. I'm doing good with my diabetes, my blood sugar tends to stay between 100-120, which is good. I've lost almost 40lbs since getting diagnosed. I'm happy about that, my weight has been an issue for years.

My mom is settling in pretty good, she looks a lot better now then when she first got here. I also got her going to the doctor, so that's good.

Mr. and I keep getting peeved at each other. I'm in a mood because I have anxiety and depression issues, and he is in a mood because I don't know, he won't tell me. Which also makes me angry. Ugh lol

Thanksgiving was good, our moms' met for the first time. Mr.'s mom wanted me to eat pie, but not a lot of pie, because she thinks I will die if I eat a bit of sugar lol.

I keep seeing "people" out of the corner of my eye. Some shadow, some white, and some flesh toned... but when I look, no one is there lol.

And the deja vu's are getting pretty frequent. I wanted to mention it, but not discuss it... I don't like to discuss things that deal with me seeing future events. To many people just expect you to know things like the people on tv.

#130 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,729 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 27 November 2017 - 11:49 PM

Okay... here's the secret concerning Deja vu... oops, sorry... I see that you don't want to discuss it.  ;).....  :lol:  Just having fun with you.  ;  )

Your blood sugar levels are doing great... congratulations!

I just see the fleshy ones, (no shadow figures)... and they are everywhere I go!  :whistling: sounds like you have an active site... you should try getting EVP's!   ;  )
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#131 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,361 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:00 AM

Thanks for the update froots :) glad you have things under control with your sugar.Just take one day at a time and remember not to say peeved with each other.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#132 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 03:31 PM

My new Christmas shirt :)

Posted Image

#133 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:36 PM

Cool.

Posted Image

My Shop

#134 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:52 PM

Santa Claus is an Alien-Original

Posted Image

My Shop

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users