• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hunter417

hunter417

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:44 AM

i took this pic a few years ago , it was taken outside an abandoned hospital.there is a green orb floating above the ground.

Attached Files

#2 petunia4998

petunia4998

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:55 AM

As much as I want to believe it's an orb, I have some questions:  the building doesn't look too very abandoned.  How old is it?  It looks a lot like an electrical light, but if it is, it's in a really strange spot.    Do orbs give off that much light that there would be such a reflection?

#3 hunter417

hunter417

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:10 PM

the hospital has been empty for nearly 30 years, there are still hospital beds and wheel chairs in the hallways, the light on the porch is on because people have bought it but it still remains empty, go to youtube and look for old freeman hospital joplin missouri  there are several ghost hunter vids

#4 Snowlord

Snowlord

Ghoststudy's Official Photo Expert

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:20 AM

A green or bluish-green light orb is usually some kind of lens flare due to the coating on most lenses. This blob is in the right angle to the outdoor light to be some kind of flare from it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hospital, orb, ghost, spirit, mist