Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 28 August 2016 - 11:51 AM

Let's try this again.

http://www.ghosttheo...just-your-sleep

Honestly, I don't know what to make of all the technology put to use these days.
The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

#2 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,253 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 28 August 2016 - 12:33 PM

Posted ImageI like this. The guy does too

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Shadow Ghost

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 28 August 2016 - 10:02 PM

That is way too creepy, if it was a home invasion. I'd prefer a haunting.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#4 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,253 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 29 August 2016 - 10:14 AM

Hmm pic didn't take above, let me try this

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 11:29 AM

Thank you, Vlawde.  We know how good I am NOT at this stuff.  lol

View PostMacCGStudy, on 28 August 2016 - 10:02 PM, said:

That is way too creepy, if it was a home invasion. I'd prefer a haunting.

I have a hard time with the home invasion.  Why risk getting caught or put into the position where you would have to hurt someone?

I'd make a rotten robber.
The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

#6 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Shadow Ghost

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 31 August 2016 - 04:31 AM

I saw on the news last night, about a home invasion, that happened while the homeowners were sleeping. It happened on White Horse Beach in Plymouth. The wife woke up and saw a half naked man... the bottom half, attempting to rob the house. She started screaming and the perp took off.

PLYMOUTH, Mass. —Police are searching for a man who broke into two Plymouth homes and was naked from the waist down.
Watch the report
“I heard the lady up at the house going crazy and pushing someone out of the house,” witness Alex Herschell said.
“He had no pants or boxers on,” witness Tiffany Mason said. “He was running around half-naked.”
Witnesses watched the half-naked man getting shoved out of a home then run down the beach and try to get into another cottage on White Horse Beach.
One victim told NewsCenter 5 she awoke to find the naked man in her home when he tapped on her shoulder. She said he went through her home and even into her child’s bedroom.
“He went up the stairs into one of their son’s bedrooms and her mother’s bedroom and then came down the stairs,” neighbor Patti Ankstitus said. “They had dozed off watching TV and she said (he) had tapped her on the shoulder and she just jumped up and said, ‘Who are you?’ and she got (him) out of the house and they called police.”
Before the naked intruder entered the home, Ankstitus said she thinks he tried to get into her home.
“So then we put two and two together and think he was right in front of the house or trying to open up the sliding screen right before that happened,” she said.
Police said there were no signs of forced entry in either case.
“It’s scary,” Mason said. That kind of thing doesn’t really happen around here. We’re definitely more cautious about locking our doors after that. You come here for vacation, you don’t want to have to deal with something like that.”
The incidents remain under investigation.

Source

Posted Image

My Shop

#7 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 01:20 PM

LOL.  I suppose he likes showing off to the women.  lol  Notice how he taps them on the shoulder.  OMG!!!

#8 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Shadow Ghost

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:35 PM

Some people are so weird. :lol:

Posted Image

My Shop

#9 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,151 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 12:30 AM

wow I don't know what's creepier, i think I'd prefer a paranormal explanation than the home invasion one!

it's not unheard of for people to sleep through a home invasion, but I've heard of these sorts of things happening in two storey houses where there's an intruder downstairs / you sleep upstairs etc. That's a very bold robbery to be in the room with them!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#10 Tyre

Tyre

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:I love just about anything that's mysterious. It could be about demons, ghosts, unsolved crimes, etc.

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:26 PM

That's super creepy.

I was thinking that maybe somebody broke into their bedroom and she was half awake/sleep, which may be why she couldn't remember. But if the poster is a woman, I'd think she'd be very aware of her surroundings with her child because that's how mothers typically are.

Honestly, I think it's a paranormal encounter. If it was a human, I'd think that her son would've woke up and started crying or move around a lot and wake up the adult.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users