Free Skins
© Fisana

Is The Home Video Of 'the Conjuring 2' Sparking Paranormal Activity?

Conjuring 2 home video Paranormal

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,828 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 17 September 2016 - 10:40 PM

Vlawde... I wish I could talk about my research but I cannot.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#22 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,568 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 03:58 AM

:confused0068:  Mac you should have seen how fast I scrolled past your post. No word of a lie I don't want to know any names :Picture 562:

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 17 September 2016 - 10:40 PM, said:

Vlawde... I wish I could talk about my research but I cannot.

Why not Jim
Posted Image

#23 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,828 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 19 September 2016 - 12:27 AM

View Postklainey, on 18 September 2016 - 03:58 AM, said:

Why not Jim

Because some things are not meant to be shared with the masses.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#24 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,235 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 03:21 PM

I reckon that the writer/director/producer etc picked a demon that suited their purposes, it surely wasn't based on coincidence!

Interesting about the thoughts summoning paranormal activity- I think there's a differentiation between a passing thought (I watched this movie it was scary oh it's a real demon? ) to consciously researching, spending a significant amount of time on a subject with the intent of exposing or investigating. I think the second category is where an increase in paranormal activity could be expected.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#25 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Shadow Ghost

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,250 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 24 September 2016 - 07:02 PM

True, but consider this, Think of how many people saw the movie in the cinemas, then say seventy-five percent of them bought the DVD and watched it again. Now say half of those people got curious and looked up the name of the demon. Now they found out it was a real demon, so got even more curious and dug further into researching about it. That's a whole of a lot of people, thinking about and actively researching the demon. So, thinking back on the one woman who actually formed a tulpa all on her own, can you imagine what that many people could do, because they are all thinking and actively researching it. Also, they're planning sequels and a spin-off.

Potential sequel

Wan has stated on further potential sequels, "There could be many more [Conjuring] movies because the Warrens have so many stories". Screenwriters Chad and Carey Hayes have also expressed interest in working on a story for another sequel.[82] However, Wan stated that he may be unable to direct the film due to his commitments to other projects.[83] He stated to Collider.com, "Assuming we are lucky enough to have a third chapter, there are other filmmakers that I would love to sort of continue on the Conjuring world, if we are lucky enough".[84] Wan has also stated that, if a third film was to be made, it would ideally take place in the 1980s.[85] Wan later stated that the sequel could include lycanthropy: "Maybe we can go and do it like a classic American Werewolf in London style. That would be awesome! The Warrens set against the backdrop of The Hound of Baskerville. That would be awesome."[86]

Spin-off film

On June 15, 2016, it was reported that a spin-off film titled The Nun, focusing on the "Demon Nun" character Valak, was in development with Johnson writing the script. Wan and Safran are set to produce

Source

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#26 Shawn4233

Shawn4233

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigations, Horror Movies, Music, Traveling, Meeting New People, Sports, Friends, Chatting, Video Games, Concerts, Food, TV, New Experiences, Having A Good Time, Laughing, Making Others Laugh, Helping Others.

Posted 27 September 2016 - 04:35 PM

I was trying to do a little more research to see if I may be able to find any other claims. I went through 70 pages on the IMDB message board just to see if I could find anything. I couldn't really find to much. After 70 pages there were still more pages to go. I will have to look a little deeper.
Your Leading Gettysburg Paranormal Authority
www.twitter.com/speer989

#27 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,353 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 16 October 2016 - 10:11 AM

I ordered Conjuring 2 on OnDemand last night. It was...ok. Not nearly as scary as the first one, and (obviously) not very close to the actual event far as what happened etc.  Valak appeared as a nun to Lorraine to mess with her faith, and of course the Warrens saved the day in dramatic fashion.  

Two and a half stars out of 5
Posted Image

#28 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 03:22 AM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 16 October 2016 - 10:11 AM, said:

I ordered Conjuring 2 on OnDemand last night. It was...ok. Not nearly as scary as the first one, and (obviously) not very close to the actual event far as what happened etc.  Valak appeared as a nun to Lorraine to mess with her faith, and of course the Warrens saved the day in dramatic fashion.  

Two and a half stars out of 5

Are you haunted now? :)

#29 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,353 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:38 AM

I am. But that was after watching last night's presidential debate!
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Conjuring 2, home video, Paranormal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users