Free Skins
© Fisana

A Very Disturbing (But Censored) Video....

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 10:39 AM

I was hanging out at YouTube as I usually do when I came across this....
https://www.youtube....h?v=v4ceMsI5eS4
....It's about the 1982 murder of Robert Beckowitz. It's the most stomach-churning thing I've heard about in a while.

Beckowitz was murdered by his friend, James Glover and Beckowitz's girlfriend, Jeannine Clark (who was having an affair with Glover).

Afterwards, they did some horrible stuff with Beckowitz's corpse for three days....and even took photos!

Man! I swear that some people are incarnated devils.

If this is too much for this Forum. I apologize. The video is censored (the photos have parts that were blurred). Instead of a strike against me, just remove the post.

However; If it's okay, then we'll chat away.
Posted Image

#2 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,735 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 26 December 2016 - 12:04 PM

Probably the wrong forum for this but we can leave it up for a bit.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#3 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 01:45 PM

darn, and I thought I hung around the darkest areas of the internet...

#4 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 03:09 PM

[removed]

Edited by SpukiKitty, 26 December 2016 - 04:17 PM.

Posted Image

#5 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 03:32 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 26 December 2016 - 12:04 PM, said:

Probably the wrong forum for this but we can leave it up for a bit.

Should this be moved to The Paranormal Parlor?

If so; Could you do it?

Or did you mean "Too disturbing for this WHOLE web Forum"?

View PostCDS, on 26 December 2016 - 01:45 PM, said:

darn, and I thought I hung around the darkest areas of the internet...

You'd be amazed on how the darkest corners are in the the brightest, most mainstreamy spots. There's a LOT of freakiness even on YouTube.

I even remember watching on YouTube an infra-red night-time police chase (taken from helicopter). A cop car was chasing another car that was carjacked by two guys. They pull over and one of the guys ditches the car with a shotgun, runs into the backyard of a house, stands there, puts the shotgun up to his chin/mouth and....

....well....even though the man (and everyone else) was just a feature-less, white infra-red figure, it DID NOT reduce the horror of what transpired a second later. Anyone know about that ONE SCENE from Scanners? Uhhhh....yeah.

....and....well....infra-cops with infra-dogs come in....THE POOR DOGGIES GOTTA SEE THAT! One infra-dog seemed startled enough to drop and infra-doggy-doo on the spot....

The cops, too....but they probably see that sort of thing on a regular basis.

I wish there was a SFW Directory of Shock Sites/Images/Videos where there's a long list of every one going around complete with names and a brief description but without the uncensored images. It would be quite handy for curious but too-mortified-to-actually-look folks like myself and for others who may fall for the pranks.

A sweet, gentle old Grandma needs to know that "Four Girls Fingerpainting" is not a cute video of four little girls having wholesome fun with fingerpaints....
Posted Image
...."Oh, dear! Oh my GOODNESS GRACIOUS!"

Of course; Some grannies might be just fine with that....
Posted Image
...."Whut?! Is zat all ya got, wussy grandson? *HUMPH!* Amateur! WELL! I'll send that little turkey somethin' that'll REALLY gettim! *HA!* A BRAZILIAN BIT THAT'S AN HOUR LONG!"....
Posted Image
...."AAAAGGGGHHH!"....
Posted Image
...."*HEH HEH HEH! I COLLECT THESE THINGS!"

Concerning the "Shock Site" business. I don't mind that they exist and that there's hilarious "Reaction" videos all over the place....but I do draw the line at shock sites that feature actual atrocities and murder. It's one thing to joke around a video of weirdos finding novel use of their own bodily functions but it's another when it's a man in the Ukraine getting bashed to death or some guy in the well of a subway.

I've seen Reaction Videos of people watching "1 Lunatic, 1 Ice Pick", "1 Girl, 1 Plate" or "3 Guys, 1 Hammer". I wonder about those people more than the people who watch stuff like, "2 Girls, 1 Cup", "4 Girls Fingerpainting", "Swapchicks/SWAP.avi", "Church of Fudge/1 Priest, 1 Nun" or "1 Guy, 1 Jar". At least the latter examples involve videos of people who CHOOSE to do that stuff on camera. The former is murder and sex-slavery stuff.

I THINK THIS FORUM NEEDS A NEW SECTION FOR THE REALLY DISTURBING STUFF. IT CAN BE CALLED :th_evil: DANTES INFERNO :th_evil: OR SOMETHING. WE HAVE SEVERAL SECTIONS FOR GHOSTSPosted Image , A SECTION FOR CRYPTIDS ('The Creature Under Your Bed') :furby7ue: , A SECTION FOR UFOS ('The Truth Is Out There') :alien: , A SECTION FOR WEIRD NEWS ('Strange and Paranormal News') :th_mask:  and a section for The Afterlife in General ('The Spiritual Realm'). :th_angel:

Why not a Forum section for
REALLY DARK stuff like what we're discussing here (albeit censored a bit so it's not NSFW).

It can even have an "I Am 18/I Am Not 18" Button thingy.

DANTE'S INFERNO: THE SECTION FOR DISCUSSING STUFF LIKE THE FREAKIEST OF "TRUE CRIME", PSYCHOPATHS, DEVILS & DEMONS, "SHOCK SITES/VIDEOS/PICS", THE "DEEP WEB" AND OTHER HORRIBLENESS AND FREAKINESS!

....BUT tastefully with discretion and some censorship....we are NOT Best Gore, after all!

WADDAYA SAY, JIM?
:jumping0045:

Edited by SpukiKitty, 26 December 2016 - 04:17 PM.

Posted Image

#6 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,763 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 26 December 2016 - 03:58 PM

Many years ago I rented a "Faces of Death" video because I'd heard so much about the series.

I have a very high tolerance for photos/videos of disturbing things. But Faces of Death crossed the line for me. It's one thing to see autopsy photos and the like, but to actually see someone die a horrible death is just awful. Never again
Posted Image

#7 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 04:29 PM

I'm numb to shock sites/videos these days. Whatever. Putting here though? I'm sure there's other forums dedicated to this sort of thing. These sites/videos could be potentially harmful psychologically to many of the people here. Want them? I say go find them elsewhere. Doesn't the soup bowl have enough to distract and/or entertain without pulling up the dark web? Murder, dismemberment, etc. Sure it has it's place but maybe not here.

#8 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 04:39 PM

View PostMikaru, on 26 December 2016 - 04:29 PM, said:

I'm numb to shock sites/videos these days. Whatever. Putting here though? I'm sure there's other forums dedicated to this sort of thing. These sites/videos could be potentially harmful psychologically to many of the people here. Want them? I say go find them elsewhere. Doesn't the soup bowl have enough to distract and/or entertain without pulling up the dark web? Murder, dismemberment, etc. Sure it has it's place but maybe not here.

You got a point. I guess I wanted a more SFW/friendly place to discuss these things.

However; Realizing that some here have had some issues, (myself included), maybe it was a bit much.

If anyone wants to either move this thread or remove this whole thread, be my guest.

Edited by SpukiKitty, 26 December 2016 - 04:41 PM.

Posted Image

#9 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 04:58 PM

View PostSpukiKitty, on 26 December 2016 - 04:39 PM, said:

You got a point. I guess I wanted a more SFW/friendly place to discuss these things.

However; Realizing that some here have had some issues, (myself included), maybe it was a bit much.

If anyone wants to either move this thread or remove this whole thread, be my guest.

I'm sure you can discuss these things with other members, myself included! Just probably best to keep it to PM.

#10 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 10:09 PM

View PostMikaru, on 26 December 2016 - 04:58 PM, said:

I'm sure you can discuss these things with other members, myself included! Just probably best to keep it to PM.

Cool.

I answered your message in the inbox.
Posted Image

#11 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,763 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 27 December 2016 - 10:16 PM

View PostSpukiKitty, on 26 December 2016 - 03:32 PM, said:

...."AAAAGGGGHHH!"....
Posted Image
...."*HEH HEH HEH! I COLLECT THESE THINGS!"

Concerning the "Shock Site" business. I don't mind that they exist and that there's hilarious "Reaction" videos all over the place....but I do draw the line at shock sites that feature actual atrocities and murder. It's one thing to joke around a video of weirdos finding novel use of their own bodily functions but it's another when it's a man in the Ukraine getting bashed to death or some guy in the well of a subway.

I've seen Reaction Videos of people watching "1 Lunatic, 1 Ice Pick", "1 Girl, 1 Plate" or "3 Guys, 1 Hammer". I wonder about those people more than the people who watch stuff like, "2 Girls, 1 Cup", "4 Girls Fingerpainting", "Swapchicks/SWAP.avi", "Church of Fudge/1 Priest, 1 Nun" or "1 Guy, 1 Jar". At least the latter examples involve videos of people who CHOOSE to do that stuff on camera. The former is murder and sex-slavery stuff.

I THINK THIS FORUM NEEDS A NEW SECTION FOR THE REALLY DISTURBING STUFF. IT CAN BE CALLED :th_evil: DANTES INFERNO :th_evil: OR SOMETHING. WE HAVE SEVERAL SECTIONS FOR GHOSTSPosted Image , A SECTION FOR CRYPTIDS ('The Creature Under Your Bed') :furby7ue: , A SECTION FOR UFOS ('The Truth Is Out There') :alien: , A SECTION FOR WEIRD NEWS ('Strange and Paranormal News') :th_mask:  and a section for The Afterlife in General ('The Spiritual Realm'). :th_angel:

Why not a Forum section for
REALLY DARK stuff like what we're discussing here (albeit censored a bit so it's not NSFW).

It can even have an "I Am 18/I Am Not 18" Button thingy.

DANTE'S INFERNO: THE SECTION FOR DISCUSSING STUFF LIKE THE FREAKIEST OF "TRUE CRIME", PSYCHOPATHS, DEVILS & DEMONS, "SHOCK SITES/VIDEOS/PICS", THE "DEEP WEB" AND OTHER HORRIBLENESS AND FREAKINESS!

....BUT tastefully with discretion and some censorship....we are NOT Best Gore, after all!

WADDAYA SAY, JIM?
:jumping0045:

Caught you channeling Ms Tify!!  :D
Posted Image

#12 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,735 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:40 PM

I wouldn't want a forum section for that here.... we have a family friendly site here and I would like to keep it that way, truthfully. I'm sure that are plenty of shock sites and disturbing videos out there. But I really don't want it here. It's fine to leave this one but I really don't want the site going in that direction. Hope everyone understands.
Posted Image

#13 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,900 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:07 AM

I second that, Jim. IMO, the deep web and it's videos are not appropriate in forums, in which children have access to. I wouldn't want a family in need of help, to be scared off from the forums, because they see a section containing that kind of information. Sorry. :Picture 562:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#14 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,900 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:13 AM

I think we need something to lighten the mood. :lol: :bunny:

Baby Pygmy Goat With Happy Feet

Posted Image

My Shop

#15 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,735 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:43 AM

Thanks for seconding that, MacC. This is just not the place for that sort of thing.

And Cute video too, MacC. It lightened my mood. :  )

Posted Image

#16 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 01:22 PM

Agreed; Now that you mention it, you have a point.

I'll post some happy stuff, too....
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#17 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,735 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:57 PM

Funny stuff, SpukiKitty.  .......and thanks for understanding.  ^_^
Posted Image

#18 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,900 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 11:35 PM

OMG, I love those pics. I love rabbits and cats.

Posted Image

My Shop

#19 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:20 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 28 December 2016 - 09:57 PM, said:

Funny stuff, SpukiKitty.  .......and thanks for understanding.  ^_^

You're welcome!

View PostMacCGStudy, on 28 December 2016 - 11:35 PM, said:

OMG, I love those pics. I love rabbits and cats.

My fave critters. Also, my Asian Zodiac Sign. I was born in '75....The Year of The Rabbit/Cat.
Posted Image

#20 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,900 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:05 AM

Mine's the goat.

Posted Image

My Shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users