Free Skins
© Fisana

The Chase Wild Animal Farm Mystery

bridgewater triangle Chase Wild Animal Farm elephant giraffe halifax plymouth county south shore cryptids escaped animals

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,882 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:39 PM

Posted Image

A surprising take on the origin of some of the cryptids, in The Bridgewater Triangle.

However, some "proof" does exist if you insist on pursuing the mass-release story. Where I'm headed with this is the Bridgewater Triangle theory.

The Bridgewater Triangle is a term used to describe an area of heightened spooky/paranormal activity. It runs from Rehoboth to Abington back to Freetown, although you could make great arguments for including some of the surrounding areas.

You name it, someone has seen it in the Triangle. UFOs? Check. Bigfoot? Twice spotted, once eating a pumpkin. Thunderbirds? Yup. Anaconda-sized snakes? You know they have it.

A man who knows the basic Bridgewater Triangle legends can turn his imagination towards matching Triangle monsters to things that might have been released (or escaped- they say that Chase favored a barely restrained style of animal husbandry) from the Chase Wild Animal Farm in Halifax. This is especially true if it happens during a slow news week.

The Beast of Truro? Perhaps this is what became of the Halifax leopard. I do wonder if Chase would bother to report a cheetah escape, or- if it killed someone- he'd just be like "Oh well, it must have belonged to someone else around here who frequently purchases leopards." The Pamet Puma, described by witnesses as a Big Cat style big cat, made no appearances after 1982...

... Giant snakes menacing workers in Hockomock Swamp? I bet there was a very short list of "people who might import an Anaconda into the greater Halifax area," and Chase was probably on the top of it. While the Hockomock snake story goes back to the Great Depression, Chase was in business in Scituate at the time, and your guess would be as good as mine as to "where in Massachusetts to get rid of an unwanted Reticulated Python."

Posted Image

Source: Cranberry County Magazine

Attached File  Page-Shot-2017-3-23 Billboard.jpg   179.36K   3 downloads

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#2 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:22 PM

Thanks for posting this Mac.

Coincidentally, I plan on making a day trip to The Assonet Ledge in the Freetown State Forest sometime this summer.

The information isn't entirely accurate in this video but I'm interested in the location for it's reputation and to pushpin a spot in the "Bridgewater Triangle" I haven't as of yet visited.

Assonet Ledge

I'm also looking forward to a visit to Salem and I've convinced another investigator for an overnighter to Gettysburg. I'm sure we'll get in trouble. I thrive on turmoil :)

Edited by EVP, 23 March 2017 - 02:31 PM.

Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#3 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,882 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:24 PM

Turmoil is fine, just as long as you don't get arrested. ;)

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users