• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 djelliott

djelliott

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 04:52 AM

So over the last year or so weird thing have been happening around me. It started at work. I would be talking to someone while they were getting things out of cupboards and then objects would fall out at them. When it started I used to laugh because I thought people were just being clumsy. Especially when it was just happening to one person so she used to mess around and say I had some secret power that I kept using against her. But then I was with someone else another day and the whiteboard fell off the wall and nearly hit her in the head. Again it was still just an on going joke at work that it was me trying to get rid off everyone else and I didn't think anything more than it was just coincidences.
Then things starting happening at home. I came back from work one day and all the lights in my house were on. Every single one. I thought it was my younger brother and sister, so I went round the whole house and turned them off. I left the house to walk the dog, there was no one else in and the house was all locked up. I came back maybe half an hour later arriving just after my dad. He asked me why i had left all the lights on in the middle of the day as he'd had to turn them all off when he got in. That is when I started getting a bit freaked out.
But I moved back to uni so I thought whatever it was would stay at home. However things started moving in my room in a matter of seconds when I had my back turned and every couple of nights I could hear a tapping in the wall that sounded like a light switch flicking on and off which none of my housemates could hear from their rooms.
Now last weekend I went home and came back up to uni on the Sunday. When i got back i realised id accidentally left my bedroom door unlocked. When I went in my bedroom someone had uprooted my cactus on the window sill and it was on my desk across the room with soil scattered everywhere. I automatically thought it was one of my housemates playing a prank as I had told them of all the freaky things going on, but when I confronted them all they swore it was none of them and usually they are terrible liars so I believe none of them done it.
So I don't know what to do because I don't know anyone who has died and find it weird that whatever this is, is following me personally. Has anyone got any suggestions?

#2 chapsparanormal

chapsparanormal

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigation, Martial Arts, Travel, Geocaching

Posted 11 March 2017 - 06:55 AM

Have you had anyone do any kind of analysis on you? Where are you located I may be able to hook you up.
Dave Gibb,
Director Canadian Haunting and Paranormal Society
http://www.chapsparanormal.ca
Liaison TAPS Family International.
Oshawa Ontario Canada

#3 djelliott

djelliott

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:52 AM

No I haven't. I lived in Eastbourne but am at uni in Potters Bar for the next 3 weeks.

#4 chapsparanormal

chapsparanormal

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 181 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:58 PM

I'm from Canada, what area is all of that?
Dave Gibb,
Oshawa Ontario Canada

#5 djelliott

djelliott

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:51 AM

Ahhh I'm in England xD

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,291 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:08 AM

Hello and welcome to the boards djelliott. I know how things can seem to escalate quickly and be frightening. I think chaps might know of other groups outside of Canada :) and I am sure he will be back shortly with some suggestions.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#7 chapsparanormal

chapsparanormal

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 181 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:08 PM

Sure thing I have a number of connections on that side. I will message the groups there and see who would be the closest and get back to you. Give me a day
Dave Gibb,
Oshawa Ontario Canada

#8 chapsparanormal

chapsparanormal

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 181 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:23 PM

Hey Dj i believe his team is Channel Paranormal I dealt with him through TAPS he is a family member he gave me his direct email for you to contact rather than running through the whole referral etc

andyhenson0@gmail.com

Hope he can help you
Dave Gibb,
Oshawa Ontario Canada

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users