• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 CaniswalensisGStudy

CaniswalensisGStudy

Spongebob Swearpants

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,784 posts
  • Interests:History & the study of anything paranormal.

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE(CorisCapnSkip @ Aug 5 2008, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only disappearances Google brings up are of animals.  Presumably Yogi is not among them.

Sorry can't help you.  I read it in a book a couple years ago, but I do not remember the title.  If you Google "Yellowstone Disapearances" you get 17,700 hits.  Be sure to ceck them all. laugh.gif

Posted Image

#22 TimeExplorer

TimeExplorer

False Positive

• False Positive
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 08:23 AM

I read your post and this is quite interesting..There are some simuliarities that i can relate to due to my Time Slip Phenomenon experience when i was a child walking into the woods back in the late 60's...There are some simuliar cases like this happening in Bennington, Vermont When an 18 year old woman (Paula Welden) disappeared walking into the woods witness by an old couple who were also talking a walk in the wood trails enjoying nature 100 yards behind her ( Paula Welden). She was never seen since  on December 1, 1946.  Same thing happen with an 8 year old boy (Paul Jepson)  who disappear back on October 1950 playing with his pigs on his farm home a few yards away from his mother..In seconds Paul disappeared..There are other cases too..This is quite scary to me because i had experience something that is quite strange when i was a kid when i was walking into the woods alone enjoying nature and all of a sudden  i walk into another time and place fortunately i returned by going back into the woods going home and telling my mother what i saw. so there maybe be people walking into another time, place and walking into dimensonal portals that are hidden that some people can NEVER RETURN back a place that they first came from...This is how the Bermuda Triangle started when people who flies their airplanes and ships through the area and disappeared with out a trace..The scientists can only speculate or gives theories of what happen to these people with out proof..Only people who experience strange things like myself can tell our true experience stories and the scientists can figure this whole thing out with some definate answers may one day be revealed.

#23 Guest_zidane2000_*

Guest_zidane2000_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE(TimeExplorer @ Nov 23 2008, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I read your post and this is quite interesting..There are some simuliarities that i can relate to due to my Time Slip Phenomenon experience when i was a child walking into the woods back in the late 60's...There are some simuliar cases like this happening in Bennington, Vermont When an 18 year old woman (Paula Welden) disappeared walking into the woods witness by an old couple who were also talking a walk in the wood trails enjoying nature 100 yards behind her ( Paula Welden). She was never seen since  on December 1, 1946.  Same thing happen with an 8 year old boy (Paul Jepson)  who disappear back on October 1950 playing with his pigs on his farm home a few yards away from his mother..In seconds Paul disappeared..There are other cases too..This is quite scary to me because i had experience something that is quite strange when i was a kid when i was walking into the woods alone enjoying nature and all of a sudden  i walk into another time and place fortunately i returned by going back into the woods going home and telling my mother what i saw. so there maybe be people walking into another time, place and walking into dimensonal portals that are hidden that some people can NEVER RETURN back a place that they first came from...This is how the Bermuda Triangle started when people who flies their airplanes and ships through the area and disappeared with out a trace..The scientists can only speculate or gives theories of what happen to these people with out proof..Only people who experience strange things like myself can tell our true experience stories and the scientists can figure this whole thing out with some definate answers may one day be revealed.

ohhhhhhhhh k then.

#24 CorisCapnSkip

CorisCapnSkip

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:50 PM

Just bumping this up to say that while shelving some books I found the book in question.  The front cover and title page were torn off but a little of the spine was left and I was able to look it up.  It is Weird Unsolved Mysteries, by Eric Norman.  The very first section is "People Who Never Came Back," and the first story begins, "On March 23, 1957, eight-year-old Tommy Bowman walked around a corner just ahead of six members of his family and disappeared without a trace"--the same case I located online and posted above.  It goes on to describe other disappearances in the area.

#25 Beatlefish

Beatlefish

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Interests:ghosts, music, tv, reading ghost stories, conspiracy theories, real life mysteries.

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:27 PM

Sounds like a cool book ...I may look around to see if it is available.. Thanks for the info  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users