• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 HelenaHandBaskettGStudy

HelenaHandBaskettGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,353 posts
  • Interests:Reading, hanging with my best girl (my daughter), hanging with my best guy, hockey, music, the paranormal, and RHPS

Posted 14 October 2006 - 06:54 PM

AETNA SPRINGS GOLF COURSE - The ghosts of eight monks dressed in white
robes are seen walking somberly across the fairway of this tranquil golf course. Witnesses say the monks heads are clean shaven and their faces frozen in agonized expressions of pain. Some believe they are Dominican friars tortured to death by rival Franciscans in the early 1500's. The Spanish Franciscans were notorious for their cruel treatment of local Indians, the Dominicans often hid the natives to protect them.

IPB Image

IPB Image

The above photos were taken in 1963 by Dr. Andrew von Salza. He took several shots in succession on a sunny midafternoon. These were the only 2 shots that showed anything.

Have any of our members had the chance to visit?

Posted Image

Dr. Egon Spengler: I'm worried, Ray. All my readings point to something big on the horizon.
Winston Zeddemore: What do you mean, big?
Dr. Egon Spengler: Well, let's say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. Based on this morning's reading, it would be a Twinkie thirty-five feet long, weighing approximately six hundred pounds.
Winston Zeddemore: That's a big Twinkie.

#2 AugustineGStudy

AugustineGStudy

Creeping Death

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,475 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 09:17 PM

Wow--that is pretty strange.  It does look like a procession of something!   blink.gif  The streaks toward the upper-right corner suggest motion blur from a light source, but I'm not sure the entire rest of the photo could be explained away so easily.  Thanks Helena!

Posted Image

Many thanks to SilentWalkerGStudy for the awesome banner!

#3 Sunny

Sunny

Ectoplasm

• False Positive
  • Pip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Active 20-30, Golf, Indoor Soccer, Geocaching, Wine, Beer, Food, local music

Posted 15 October 2006 - 01:44 PM

OMG!  That's the golf course I played all the time last summer!   holy cow.

I've been on that course dozens of times.  DOZENS...    The tree with the fat base looks familiar, like it's still part of the course.  I prolly won't be playing that course again until Late November or so cause of work/soccer but will definately look around and see if anything is strange.

Here is the wierd (?) thing, usually when I'm up there playing, I'm extremly unsettled and jumpy, but not cause any bad vibes persay, but cause the area is chock full of rattlesnakes, and I'm super paranoid about the little buggers, especially since there are many streams and my ball tends to land in the water more often than not.   I'll have to look for other things besides snakes!

The area had a huge settling of indians (wappo, and I'm not sure what else) as well as 2 monistaries (sp) within  25 miles of the area.  Also about 5 miles away was a huge settling of Seventh Day Adventists.

Way cool!  Is there anything in particular I should try to check out??
~ Sunny

"I'm just a rebel with a credit card, everything comes easy, but I make it look hard"

#4 Sunny

Sunny

Ectoplasm

• False Positive
  • Pip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Active 20-30, Golf, Indoor Soccer, Geocaching, Wine, Beer, Food, local music

Posted 16 October 2006 - 12:34 PM

Today at work, I hunted down 2 of the chaps I golfed with @ Etna Springs last summer.  (meaning 2005 - I think of 2006 as this summer) I asked them (without specifiying why) if they ever noticed anything strange golfing up there.  

There response?  other than you being a freak about every little stick being a snake (and a few more insults about my golf game which I won't repeat) no.

*shrugs*  oh well.

I'm still hoping to golf it before it starts raining.
~ Sunny

"I'm just a rebel with a credit card, everything comes easy, but I make it look hard"

#5 HelenaHandBaskettGStudy

HelenaHandBaskettGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,353 posts
  • Interests:Reading, hanging with my best girl (my daughter), hanging with my best guy, hockey, music, the paranormal, and RHPS

Posted 16 October 2006 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE(Sunny @ Oct 16 2006, 02:34 PM)  

There response?  other than you being a freak about every little stick being a snake (and a few more insults about my golf game which I won't repeat) no.

LOL!!! Oh well, at least you tried!! On the plus side, if you do happen to see the procession of monks one afternoon while golfing, you friends will freak, and you'll be totally prepared!!

Posted Image

Dr. Egon Spengler: I'm worried, Ray. All my readings point to something big on the horizon.
Winston Zeddemore: What do you mean, big?
Dr. Egon Spengler: Well, let's say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. Based on this morning's reading, it would be a Twinkie thirty-five feet long, weighing approximately six hundred pounds.
Winston Zeddemore: That's a big Twinkie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users