Free Skins
© Fisana

A Haunting?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Kachiechan_*

• Guests

Posted 29 October 2006 - 04:07 PM

I think my house is haunted, but I'm unsure. I have always been senstive to these things, it runs in my family. I always make sure to make my presence around spirits one that says 'Don't appear infront of me I don't want to see you' because I'm absolutely terrifyed of apparitions... So thankfully I've never SEEN my ghosts.

I live in a condo in a california suburbia. The only KNOWN death even near my house was that of a girl who once attended my highschool and who died just down the street.

When in my room, I get the strange feeling of someone watching me through my sliding glass window. A wall in my room is totally dedicated to that sliding glass window and I don't feel comfortable closing it becuase my cat has epilepsy and I need to watch him and make sure doesn't fall off the balconey if he has a seizure or loses his balance due to the fact he's a bit wobbly now (We live on the second story).

Sometimes, at night, I feel like I have to DART out of my room once I turn out the lights. I don't feel like that in any room in my home. I've lived in my house for at least 4 years and I have always felt strange in my room.

I have two cats, and a dog. My philospy with spirits is that if my animals are willing to enter my room than there's nothing bad there but if they don't then there's something wrong. So far, my pets have never refused to go into my room (accutally they like to because they like to mess around with the stuff I leave on the floor).

I just feel that uneasy feeling sometimes, like someone is there. I'll catch glimpses out of the corner of my eye, I'll hear the faint sound of footsteps even in broad daylight, and sometimes at night it sounds like someone is picking up the phone from the reciever and then setting it back down again - but I know no one's there and my dogs and cat couldn't have done it.

Sometimes my epleptic cat will chase things we can't see, and sound off meowing in the middle of the night for no reason (My cat is VERY quiet unless its hungry, in pain, or scared)

How can I tell if my house is haunted? Can somebody tell me how to see if it is?

#2 Guest_Morning_Glory_*

• Guests

Posted 29 October 2006 - 05:38 PM

Hi Kachiecan

The age of your apartment doesn't matter. Its the land that its sitting on.  My apartment is less than thirty years old and yet I have a residual haunt of a girl dressed like something from Little House on the Prairie.

Do you have a waterway anyplace near you? A pond, river, underground well? Sometimes water is a source for ghosts.

Try taking photos around the apartment where you usually think you see something.  Also try for an evp (If your really scared invite a friend over to help you).

If you try for an EVP, even if you don't know what your hearing ,or not sure if something is there , if you post it on here someone with the know how can clean it up and see if anything is coming thru.

EVP and pictures would be the easiest way to let those of us on here help you figure this out.
Good luck!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users