Horrible Quija Experience

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 wickedstar

wickedstar

Orb

• False Positive
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:travel-be amazed by the beauty of things, music, music, music, Photography, making crafts, philosophy, magic, mysteries and the other realities, so many things that are in this life and beyond...

Posted 03 December 2006 - 05:51 AM

This has been my most terrifying experience ever with evil spirits. I have been thinking on posting this story quite a while but its very long and though still scares the crud out of me I thought of all those asking about the subject recently on the forum and my reasons for not taking it as a game.

I have been ever since I remember quite sensible to this but never thought something like thios could happen. My family is not really into this besides my aunt who is quite sesitive as well and my uncle who passed away some years ago.

I will start with the house we went to live in when I was 12 I emigrated to Mexico with my parents from germany, were we wouldstay for the next 8 years.. My mom being from spain and dad from Holland. Part of the family of my mom emigrated there and my dad was allways drawn to the exotic, warm weather and stories of Mexico. Ok you will say were is the story and I will say if you can hang on there couse this is the intro how it all started...

So, we went to this houses, in total 5 that were build recently, with a big black gate protecting the entry. we went to one, my aunt in another and my uncle another, the was a friend of my uncle with her wife and small daughter who lived behind us. The hause in the middle stayed empty.

I allways got the chilles of the place, felt watched but luckely I had my dog Bruce to protect me. Me and a friend had been wanting to play the game for a while and asked my aunt who allways said not to couse she had don it when she was a teenager and told me horrible stories how something chased her and one of her friends went crazy and locked in a mental institution. She ended up giving it to a priest to destroy it.

I still couldnt help it so my friend and I played it in my house. In the beginning we thought it was her or I moving it but it went wild and we barely touched the thing. We evoked what we believed at the time to be her cousin who died at the age of 3 when he fell down the stairs. It was not scary at all, actually very fun asking silly questions like do monsters exist or the names of the person we were going to marry in the future etc..., that day my cousins came to my house and entered when we were playing, one 8 at the time and the little one 3(who by the way is deaf since birth). The little one did not want to enter the room, her sister tried to drag her in but she was horrified and screaming pointing to the corner and just ran off.

We did not think much about it and kept on playing. The next day when my friend left she left me the board couse if her parents lnew she was playing they would killher couse they were very religious. So I had it for the next couple of month.

Yes things started to happen, first little stuff , loosing things, shadows, then  stuff falling down for no reason, my parents used to work all day so I was alone. Once I was in the kitchen and heard the seat of the office that kweeks when you sit on it it would do that noise over and over again. I remember taking a big kitchen knife, yes you guess right like in one of those cheesy horror movies, totally frightend but wanting to know who it was, when I was there there was nothing but felt it an rushed outside with bruce and hold him tight.
Then felt touchings, knockings, and it just went on, though I kept the game. Then one day a good friend who I shared this kind of stuff, used to watch horror films with, sharing ghost stories and so on came for a  weekend with her sister who was my 8 year old cousins friend.

So we went to her house just couple of feet from mine, she wanted to play of course and played with her sister and we playing, my parends ant aunt and uncle had gone shopping so we were sitting at the table near the front door. She was evoking who suposed to be her grandfather. It started to say really mean stuff about me and was bein mean in every way till he got mad and left, then the door just opened and slammed again(sorry 4 my spelling). We  got really scared and  my cousins dog got really scared and barked allot.

So, that night we were really scared and went to my aunts to sleep all together, the tiny one slept with my aunt and uncle and the four of us slept together in the next room.

Then it was about 1 am or so when Sally woke me, hey, P, wake up wake up. I was half asleep and anoid saying what!!! There is someone knocking at the door allready  10 times. I thought yea yea and tried to sleep again when I heard it. Bam bam bam, really hard. I forgot I was tired and jumped from bed it was dark but the lights came in fom the lanterns and gave some light. IT went on and on and then there were quick shadows moving trough the staires, windows shaking, sounds of nails scratching at doors and windows then and I count to 3 and turnet on the lights went to  the next room and my aunt uncle and little cousing were fast asleep. So the 4 of us were really creeped out and listening and watching. My cousing had the idea to got the bible and pray something, at this point I just thought whatever just let them leave and we prayed like I have never done before.

At one point it stopped and It was late I guess couse I was just dead tired and fell asleep. Well this was the start, I did not play anymore, but had the thing in my room, so I put it in the spare room and put a cross on it I had since little, though I was not religious I thought anything with good vibe coul help. My father just thought it was a silly game and my mom didnt like it but didnt say anything, I coul not tell them couse they wouldnt believe me anyway. So  It kept on disturbing me, terrible nightmares and had dificulties with walking up, I felt his pressure ontop of me. Things moving voices, terrible cold energy, this terrible feeling being watched. I finally gave it to a priest who told me he had burned it and made a ritual.

It calmed but didnt stop. Well it doesnt end there. Bad energy was in this place I can tell you. The couple living behind us divorced short after and left, my uncle next to us left too and had probvlems with his girlfriend who left him.

My aunt and uncle were we played it that time were robbed twice in the house and their  store. My dog bruce who I loved so much got cancer and died. My aunt and uncle left being only my parents and me in this house surrounded by lonely houses. My father got problems at work, envy and stuff. Then some people having planned the thing entered our home robbed our house beated my dad almost to death saying he was going to die, wich he almost died and tortured my mom  and hangcuffed us. As you imagine we left after that. My uncle was killed in a horrible way, my other uncle went inocently to jail for a year till they finally proven to be wrong. I know now there are students living there. I dont live in mexico anymore and not planning in going back. Maybe you´ll say it is coincidence though I dont think so, sometimes you can draw some really negative entities who can stay for a long time, they lie to being who you would like them to be.
I guess they are still there..

Even being new houses it is an old place, indians lived there till spaish came to conquer, revolutions, graveyards, etc..

Well, now you know why I dont recommend it. I feel I was lucky...

#2 Dinky Dave

Dinky Dave

Ectoplasm

• False Positive
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 07:08 PM

A coworker told me a similar story. Her sister had a quija board and allowed her kids to play with it. thinking it was a harmless game.
One day as the kids sat in the upstairs hallway playing with the board, the Mom could hear the kids all screaming bloody murder. She went upstairs to see what all the racket was. And one of the boys was speaking in a deep gutteral voice, as he sat Idian style and he was levitating a couple of feet off the floor.
The Mom scooped up the kids and took them to another bedroom to pray over them. The boy continued to speak in the deep gutteral voice, so the Mom picked up the ouija board and took it outside, and doused it with lighter fluid and set it on fire.
The Grandmother was in the house washing dishes and she could hear screams coming from the Ouija Board as it burned. The screams were so loud she could actually hear them inside the house. After that OuijaBoards weren't allowed in the house.
I asked my coworker, "After having heard a story like that. How could you ever go back to thinking you were ever safe here on this earth?"

#3 PRATCH1

PRATCH1

Cold Spot

• False Positive
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:I have always had a passion for old cars, older convertibles, antiques and.....I am very much interested in spirits and ghosts.<br /> I have actually encountered a dozen or so in my life in one form or another.<br />Thats what brings me here.

Posted 18 October 2007 - 07:59 PM

OH MY.....Very interesting storys....UMMM the screaming board on fire H@(y $h!f !!!!!      How scary......
Here is my true experience.................
When I was about 10years old...My next door neighbors Sandy and Janice and another neighbor friend Laura had a board set up in the basement with candles and the whole bit....My twin brother and I sat on the stairs not hardly 8 feet away watching as they chanted calling out to a departed grandmother I think...They kept repeating in a chant type of way....Grandma moses, Grandma moses and calling for her to come forth when all of a sudden there was a very DEEP demonic sounding raspy loud voice which said YOU CANT TALK TO HER NOW...SHES WITH US!
Well You should have seen these girls freak out and jump up from the table and ran up the stairs so fast that they nearly trampled my brother and I trying to get past us.
The board was thrown away!    They are nothing to mess with...Especially alone...NEVER ALONE.

Edited by PRATCH1, 21 October 2007 - 02:48 PM.

#4 Mia Camille

Mia Camille

Demon

• False Positive
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 05:17 AM

wow what a bad experience.... never will i play with that..

#5 jheqer

jheqer

EVP

• False Positive
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 09:48 AM

Thank you so much for sharing your story. I too believe that these things should not be played with. I have had opportunities throughout my life to do the same thing. I have what I call a “Danger Sense”.  I believe everyone has this but they do not always listen to it. Mine can be very loud at times and always has been loud when I am around things like this. I also get the feeling that they are very unpredictable and you can never truly tell what you may be unleashing into your home or the home of someone you care about. I also get the feeling that sometimes evil manifests itself into what you want it to be and you won’t even know it is there until it lashes out at you. If any of you do play with items like this I urge you to be very careful. I actually would just advise you to not do it at all but that’s your choice.

#6 Guest_ellsbeth_*

Guest_ellsbeth_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2007 - 03:17 PM

Oh Heck--

So many people post so many awful stories about ouija---I really wish Parker Bros. would put a warning sticker on the silly thing.

"Please use with caution. Many incidents of accidental possession, portal openings, odd messages from demons and other situations have been known to occur. May only be used if you create a sacred circle, say a prayer of protection, or have an experienced medium present. Not to be used by anyone in a area known to be haunted, to summon entities, or to contact the dead/deceased. Must be 18 or older or under parental supervision."

You are far better off just using a pendulum, and that very carefully. I am not trying to insult gifted people under 18, I just hate hearing this stuff.

#7 Ubriaca

Ubriaca

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:paranormal, reading, writing, fashion, design

Posted 30 October 2007 - 10:21 PM

I really really hate to say it, I am a huge skeptic, I barely believe in anything besides a moment in time, but I too had a bad experience.
I don't really like even typing it out. We were young too. What IS it with being young? Are you just more curious?

First off, when I was a little kid my mom's friend had an old wooden board with the old style pointer. The jewel piece was missing out of the center. I remember not liking it, even then.  I was about 8 and didn't know anythign about it, but it spooked me out, and all the adults kind of laughed it off, and said "Look, even she doesn't like it and doesn't know what it is!"

Then, for my 13th birthday, I had a party. We went to the back room of my house, lit a patio candle because that was all we could find(we did all this stuff when were 'tweens, Light as a Feather, Bloody Mary, you know the drill...) and started playing. We started talking to something, Nick was the name, and at one point he spelled out my name very fast after I said something as a joke, out loud. Right then, the candle went out abruptly. It was pitch dark for a second and then we switched on the light. The candle had shattered into several sharp pieces.
I honestly, don't think thick patio candles should be shattering randomly on a carpet inside.
The girl who had brought the game wouldn't take it home with her and my dad ended up throwing it out in the garbage.
I was scared to go back in that room. We still own the house, as a rental. The back room still freaks me out.
I mentioned the occurance to my grandmother about a year after, and she said she had had an experience with a board on her coffee table in college. The entire coffee table had started shaking when no one was even near it or playing the game. My grandmother wasn't a liar. She was an atheist though and did not beleive in anythign after death, so I don't think she would make up something that would prove her wrong.
I don't like the game.  I think it is bad news, and I can't believe they even sell them anymore.
I am not a big afterlife believer myself (probably why I am so into the paranormal. I am looking to be proved wrong somehow). I still trust my instincts. There are good ways of trying to get to the paranormal. Ouija boards are not one them.
Follow Me On Twitter: @ChandraMischief

#8 Guest_craig_*

Guest_craig_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2007 - 03:11 AM

I have never played with one of those boards and I never will.  smile.gif

#9 Charms83UK

Charms83UK

Ectoplasm

• False Positive
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 03:58 AM

I just think they should ban the selling of ouija boards as games full stop!

Kids will always be kids and will always mess in things they do not understand.

Most of the stories I've heard seem a little OTT for my liking, but I've also witnessed the "power" of a ouija.

It was wet break at school (basically we couldn't go outside coz it was too wet) and we all had to sit in classrooms.  I went to the toilet and came back but couldn't open the door to get back in.  I peered through the little window in the door to see all my friends looking petrified.  They'd set up a board and started using it when I went to the toilet, I could see them all moving their mouths as though they were speaking but I couldn't hear anything.

Then suddenly the window (which was a good 10 foot high) cracked with an almighty noise.  It didn't shatter, it just suddenly cracked from bottom to top and as it did so the door flung open and I practically fell into the room.

I never got out of my friends what happened and nobody ever spoke of it again.

I firmly believe that if anyone is to use a ouija board then it should be a trained medium who knows how to protect the other users as well as the area it is being used in.
It wasn't me - the voices in my head said so!

#10 Sly-Spectre

Sly-Spectre

Larry

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • Interests:Surfing, Drinking, Eating, Sleeping, Partying, Pool(Billiards to you Englishmen) and...Ghosts and Cryptozoology.<br /><br />I'm on Facebook look for Gerry Nix

Posted 01 November 2007 - 12:57 PM

Never had a bad experience. I used it with a group of friends, in a haunted are, even by myself in a haunted area. Nothing happens. I guess I just don't believe a piece of cardboard with lettering on it serves as a portal to another dimension or what have you.
"Something weird is going on Jess." Simon whispered as they waited to be served. "I overheard Sara and Hector say something about 'getting back at you' in the library this morning."
Jessie thought for a moment, his face expressionless as usual.
"That's just crazy." he said. "I didn't think you even knew where the library was."

-Excerpt from my short story "Stabbed in the Front."

#11 Forever-27

Forever-27

Orb

• False Positive
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 06:02 PM

Hmm, ive messed with  Ouiji Boards   as a child  alone and with friends at parties and NOTHING  ever happened.     wow you must have really got something crazy with yours.  Personelly Ive never seen them do anything. A Few times we got weird messages but were always convenced that one of us kids were pushing the token thingy.   So none of us took any stock in it.

Mines probably still at my mothers house stuffed into a closet with all my   other junk from my days as a child. I honestly dont remember tossing it out.

#12 snowturtle

snowturtle

Apport

• False Positive
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 09:48 AM

I've had a couple bad experiences with OUIJA boards, and they are the main reason I am interested in the paranormal.  I can't explain or come up with any logical reasons or excuses for the things that happened to me (and my friends-family that were involved unwillingly I might add) surrounding those stupid boards! I haven't touched one in over 10 years and I never ever will again.

Yet so many people are skeptics and so many believe?
I almost think some people might be more sensitive or maybe they are magnets and that's why it works for them and not others? Maybe it is location? Or belief? Or maybe it's like flipping a coin? For some reason sometimes they make contact with "whatever" and other times they just don't, nothing but plain old probability? They work or they don't and there is no explanation?

I would love to see someone conduct a truely scientific experiment with a OUIJA board and test subjects.....maybe someday

#13 Vlawde

Vlawde

Resident Grumpy Old Married Man Prone To Senior Moments

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,145 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 09 November 2007 - 01:48 PM

Most respected paranormal researchers laugh at the idea of a Ouija board being any more than it is...a piece of cardboard that people consciously (or subconsciously) move the planchette on.

Kids love to scare themselves and tell scary stories, so they either imagine or make up all these stories we here. And no offense, but there are some kids here that simply are looking for scary stories etc. basically what ellsbeth said

Posted ImagePosted Image

Pacific Paranormal Research Association: Documenting the paranormal and providing solutions to the living and the dead (and whatever else!)

Pacific Paranormal Research Association Myspace Page

Vlawdes Myspace Page

#14 Ubriaca

Ubriaca

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:paranormal, reading, writing, fashion, design

Posted 13 November 2007 - 08:59 PM

Well, all opinions duly noted, I know that instinctually I don't like the things even at 32 years old. My experience, while pubescent and perhaps blown out of proportion, left me scared.

I did read this article though, and I don't know if this person is considered an "expert" or not, because in the world of paranormal, much like the world of financial advice, experts are VERY SUBJECTIVE, but I found it interesting.

http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society...eral/ouija.html

Edited by Ubriaca, 13 November 2007 - 09:00 PM.

Follow Me On Twitter: @ChandraMischief

#15 Moonsong

Moonsong

Goblin

• False Positive
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Interests:magick, Wicca, paganism, ghosts, psychic phenomena, enegy work, vampires, BEKs, psychology... you name it really...

Posted 13 November 2007 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE(snowturtle @ Nov 9 2007, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would love to see someone conduct a truely scientific experiment with a OUIJA board and test subjects.....maybe someday

It's been done. Researchers have found that, under lab conditions (which seem to have the odd side effect of negating paranormal phenomena...), people using Ouijia boards

1) can't produce anything other than gibberish when blindfolded or trying to communicate in a language none of them speaks

2) don't demonstrate accurate knowledge of the future or anything at least one of them doesn't already know, any better than guessing.

Scientists generally tend to take this as evidence that Ouijia doesn't work, and is a product of the ideomotor effect (the tendency of the body to move based on unconscious, involuntary stimuli) and a strong imagination.

But scientists get paid to think that way. What we know, at least, is that Ouijia seems to rely on the participants' ability to understand any "communication" happening, so it's not just as simple as a ghost moving a planchette. It might be something more like people following subtle psychic cues to unconsciously move the planchette themselves in a certain direction that has an understandable meaning for them (though scientists would accuse this explanation of being unparsimonious).

This doesn't mean that dramatic paranormal phenomena have never occurred to people using Ouijia boards, or that it's impossible to learn anything you don't already know, just that it's never been documented under lab conditions, and I expect that it can't be. Regardless, in the few times that I've actually used one myself, I've always taken the proper precautions (casting a protective ritual circle) and nothing bad (or particularly interesting) has ever happened to me as a result of the Ouijia. Maybe if I threw caution to the wind and intentionally tried to call up something scary I'd get more interesting results, but I'm not that reckless.
Yes. Yes, I do mock you. But only with the best of intentions.

#16 snowturtle

snowturtle

Apport

• False Positive
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 09:21 AM

QUOTE(Moonsong @ Nov 13 2007, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's been done. Researchers have found that, under lab conditions (which seem to have the odd side effect of negating paranormal phenomena...), people using Ouijia boards

1) can't produce anything other than gibberish when blindfolded or trying to communicate in a language none of them speaks

2) don't demonstrate accurate knowledge of the future or anything at least one of them doesn't already know, any better than guessing.

Scientists generally tend to take this as evidence that Ouijia doesn't work, and is a product of the ideomotor effect (the tendency of the body to move based on unconscious, involuntary stimuli) and a strong imagination.

But scientists get paid to think that way. What we know, at least, is that Ouijia seems to rely on the participants' ability to understand any "communication" happening, so it's not just as simple as a ghost moving a planchette. It might be something more like people following subtle psychic cues to unconsciously move the planchette themselves in a certain direction that has an understandable meaning for them (though scientists would accuse this explanation of being unparsimonious).

This doesn't mean that dramatic paranormal phenomena have never occurred to people using Ouijia boards, or that it's impossible to learn anything you don't already know, just that it's never been documented under lab conditions, and I expect that it can't be. Regardless, in the few times that I've actually used one myself, I've always taken the proper precautions (casting a protective ritual circle) and nothing bad (or particularly interesting) has ever happened to me as a result of the Ouijia. Maybe if I threw caution to the wind and intentionally tried to call up something scary I'd get more interesting results, but I'm not that reckless.

Moonsong where did you get the information on the paranormal-scientific study on ouija boards? I would LOVE to see the article! I have gone through hundreds of Psychology papers that were written on-abnormal and paranormal experiments and research and never found anything legit on ouija boards!  I have searched the library at my university and other universities (online) still to no avail. I have questioned my professors, advisors, you name it and no one knows of any studies being conducted on ouija boards in the paranormal or abnormal field of research????? Do you know when the test was conducted or where? I would appreciate any information on this...thanks!

#17 Moonsong

Moonsong

Goblin

• False Positive
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Interests:magick, Wicca, paganism, ghosts, psychic phenomena, enegy work, vampires, BEKs, psychology... you name it really...

Posted 15 November 2007 - 02:26 PM

Working from memory here, but I'll see if I can find where I read it. I'm thinking two places... I'll get back to you when I know for sure.

Regardless, I know they were secondary sources, not actual peer-reviewed articles, so I might not be able to point you to the original source, but hopefully I can find where I read about it, which might be able to point you in the right direction. I'll edit this and PM you when I find it.

Edit: This conversation strays a bit from the OP's topic. It might be better moved to another thread or a different board.

http://www.randi.org/encyclopedia/Ouija%20board.html

Magician James Randi’s website devoted to debunking supernatural claims. In this particular entry he mentions research into the ideomotor effect and how blindfolded Ouija users produce gibberish, but sadly, Randi has a bad habit of rarely (if ever) citing his sources. Which isn’t much help.

“Magicians Penn & Teller performed a similar demonstration in an episode of their cable television show Bull(censored) in which the operators moved the planchette into what they thought was the positions of "yes" and "no" without knowing that the board was turned upside-down, which caused them to move the planchette into blank spaces on the board.”  - From the Wikipedia article on Ouija. Sadly, this reference is not cited, and Wikipedia is not reliable on its own. Even if it were, this TV demonstration wouldn’t represent real lab conditions.

Magus and author J.H. Brennan comments at length on his own experiences with the Ouija in his book, “Magick for Beginners” (Publisher Llewellyn Publications, ISBN 1567180868). In it, he recounts several (unverifiable and scientifically useless, but nonetheless interesting) anecdotes about the practice, including one incident where blindfolding resulted in gibberish. He also discusses an experiment conducted by the Toronto Society for Psychical Research that seems to suggest that “spirits” contacted via Ouija are not actual dead people, but representations within the subjects’ minds. This is the famous “Philip” story that I’m sure has a thread here somewhere.

http://www.pararesearchers.org/Ghosts/Arti...ticle_five.html (For more on Philip). I have not found any actual experimental documentation of the TSPR’s methodology, so the “lab conditions” of this experiment may not be verifiable.

Sadly, I seem to have exhausted my resources. I even looked through PsychInfo and PsychArticles on my university’s EBSCOhost to get peer-reviewed articles on experiments into the ideomotor effect, but came up with nothing relevant to this discussion.

My memory seems to have exaggerated a bit. It seems clear that research has been done on this, but how much of it is actually peer-reviewed and “scientific” may not be easy to verify. Skeptics and scientists seem to have made up their minds without an easily followed paper trail of experimental documentation. It’s likely that experiments of this nature are not pursued much because they are seen as pointless by the mainstream scientific and psychological communities.

Sorry I wasn’t of more help to you in your search.

On the bright side, if you’re interested in doing real, scientific experiments on Ouija yourself, they shouldn’t be too hard to set up. Everybody keeps mentioning the blindfold one, so you could start with that.

Wouldn’t be too tough to compare the divinatory powers of Ouija to guessing, either. You could make a multiple choice test composed of questions that participants can’t possibly know, like inane personal information or even random numbers in an envelope, and then have them consult the board. Chance (guessing) should be correct about 1 in 4 times if you have 4 possible answers. If the Ouija board does significantly (in the statistical sense) better than that, you’ve got something. Have a group just guess without the board for a control group, too.

Hope that’s of some help.

Edited by Moonsong, 15 November 2007 - 03:56 PM.

Yes. Yes, I do mock you. But only with the best of intentions.

#18 Guest_ellsbeth_*

Guest_ellsbeth_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2007 - 06:24 PM

Yes, but when you add to it a bunch of inexperienced people and spirits who are bored--what good can come of that?

#19 snowturtle

snowturtle

Apport

• False Positive
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 06:36 AM

Thanks, I appreciate you taking the time to look, and all the information and the link you provided. Anything helps! It's tough to find anything in Psych journals and Science journals regarding paranormal research and experiments, obviously funding for these experiments practically doesn't exist and well the general attitude in the world of acadamia is "it's a waste of time"....but there are a few out there persuing it! Thanks again!

#20 Guest_ghostsofgettysburg_*

Guest_ghostsofgettysburg_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2007 - 11:18 PM

when I was in my teens, my friend, her brother and I played with an Ouji board.....

It was cool in the sense that before we did it, a storm blew in and knocked the electric out....so we had to play by candlelight, with lightning flashing madly outside and deafening rumbles of thunder.....

I don't remember anything scary or even notable happening.... Just that we all kept accusing each other of moving it....

All I do remember after all these years is that, before we quit playing, it did spell out a name.... we all sat around asking each other "Do you know anyone by that name'..... none of us did.

For the life of me, I cannot remember the name......I keep thinking it started with a J......and there are two J names in my life, the first is my son, the second is a ghost I've become attached to since my NDE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users