Free Skins
© Fisana

Can Spirits Drain Your Energy And Make You Feel Sick?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 andLouise

andLouise

Goblin

• False Positive
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 05:18 AM

My seven year old son Bishop sees lots of ghosts. we had reading done on him and we found out he was a medium. We were given lots of advice on how to deal with it and we now burn little white candles in his room, we have little bowls of sea salt sitting around and he has drawed pics of angels that we have hung in his room all of this has helped greatly.He is less anxious about things now and doesnt always worry about seeing something. My husband and I were talking yesterday about how Bishop is not as sick as he had been six months ago. He does have lots of ear trouble which the doctors seem to have under control now but besides that he used to have lots of headaches and stomachaches or  he would say his chest hurt. He would have frequent pains in his legs and arms.All of this seemed to center around the times right before or a day or so after he would see spirits. I had never thought much of it I just figured that it was normal aches and pains but now that I am doing all the things I mentioned above and he isnt sick hardly at all anymore I am wondering if spirits can drain your energy enough to make you feel sick? or is it just a coisidence that he is not feeling like this anymore? I am interested in seeing what you guys think. I had thought too maybe all his ills were associated with his ear problems and now that that is mostly fixed maybe that is why he is better and it doesnt have anything paranormal associated with it. I dont know just thought I would see what you guys thought!!

Leah

#2 Moonsong

Moonsong

Goblin

• False Positive
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Interests:magick, Wicca, paganism, ghosts, psychic phenomena, enegy work, vampires, BEKs, psychology... you name it really...

Posted 02 January 2007 - 05:59 AM

One of the symptoms of chronic energy drain is decreased immune function, which could explain him feeling sick. Another is joint pain, which might explain the pain in his legs and arms. Headaches wouldn't surprise me either.

I'm not saying that's definitely the cause, as stress could cause these ailments too, especially the stomach pains and headaches. If he was afraid often, that could have been doing the damage and the cleansing you've been doing might have put him at ease and thus reduced his stress.

Or it could be something else entirely. There's no way to really be sure. But to answer your question, yes, in general it is believed that spiritual entities (including some humans) can drain a person's energy and make them feel sick. What you're doing now seems to have helped, so I'd say stick with it regardless.

There is a very similar conversation in the "Let's Talk About Ghosts" forum, BTW, if you're interested.
Yes. Yes, I do mock you. But only with the best of intentions.

#3 RavenHeart

RavenHeart

Magickal Man

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,547 posts
  • Interests:All things Paranormal, Spiritual, and Supernatural, . Love Music, Camping, Horseback Riding, Cinema, Photography, Art, Native American Story-Telling. Kundalini Reiki, Holographic Quantum Physics etc.

Posted 03 January 2007 - 08:44 AM

I have had successs with burning a good quality sandalwood incense in the room, after burning the sage. You can make your own Holy water too, with pure spring water, 50% rose water (can be purchased at health food stores), you may have a priest bless the water, have a witch cleanse, consecrate, and bless the water or you, yourself can put a small crucifix in the water (If you are Christian) and say the Lord's Prayer over the bottle, asking God to Remove all negativity from it and to bless it with the white light of the Holy Spirit.

This then, can be sprinkled around the room, a splash could be added to the final rinse cycle of the sheets and pillow cases on the bed,etc...and it works!!! The crystal, Flourite, is said to be good for stopping energy drains such as you have described, and burning rose incense is sometimes recommended. I will send my prayers for your son as well.

Ravenheart

PS: The little white candles burning in the room are always a plus, please stick with that practice, it represents the eternal and sacred flame of Divinity and has been known to further healings, prayers, etc.

Edited by Ravenheart, 03 January 2007 - 08:48 AM.

#4 andLouise

andLouise

Goblin

• False Positive
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 05:48 AM

Ravenheart  thank you so much for the suggestions I had no idea you could make holy water yourself I will definately be trying that!! Also I thank you for the prayers we can always use them

Take care
Leah

#5 RavenHeart

RavenHeart

Magickal Man

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,547 posts
  • Interests:All things Paranormal, Spiritual, and Supernatural, . Love Music, Camping, Horseback Riding, Cinema, Photography, Art, Native American Story-Telling. Kundalini Reiki, Holographic Quantum Physics etc.

Posted 04 January 2007 - 06:04 AM

You bet....

......anytime I can be of help just let me know, ok? I am thinking a medical checkup might be in order as well, to rule out other reasons for the energy drain like Chronic Fatigue Syndrome etc.

RavenHeartGStudy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users