• Please log in to reply
565 replies to this topic

#561 Omen

Omen

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 04:29 AM

This topic is one that holds great interest for me.  When I lived in Tokyo, I could have sworn I saw 2 of them, the reason I suspect that these were BEKs is because of the following:

1. The feeling of dread I got when they suddenly turned and stared at me.
2. Despite no. 1, the totally calm expression on their face - these showed no emotion whatsoever
3. The fact that everything else went 'out of focus' when i was looking at them.

#562 karmacae

karmacae

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Interests:My family, Life, art, running from things I can't see, and some things I do see...Don't ask, I am not all hear....

Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:30 PM

That is just psycho behavior! I hope he gets put away really soon!

View Postcinjensen, on 23 October 2004 - 11:34 PM, said:

Hi everyone,
OK -- There is more to this black eyed thing than just kids.  I know of an adult male who also has black eyes -- so dark you can't even see iris's.  Here is the deal, this guy can't emotinaly attach to anyone, he is very possesive of any people in his life, uses drugs and alcohol so he can feel, states he has no empathy for others.  OK- here is the really weird part, he claims he has had fantasies from about the age of 13 of obducting a woman, raping her and then setting her on fire.  He claims to have never acted on it and is in a constant battle not too.  He claims the thoughts go away when he is seeking spirituality.  And that when he gets complacent about his relationship with God they always return.  This guy is creepy and one of the first things I noticed about him was his eyes.
Cindy

One last to set free from constraints of glass. ....................What does your heart desire within this life we live?            
Should I let the Genie out,...........................................................What do you wish to live for? A light of hope?!
Or Should I let her remain within? .............................................. ....Then yet again, as your wish is granted!

#563 Adventure Wolf

Adventure Wolf

Apport

• GS Member
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Boxing, Sleep, Weightlifting, Business, Economics, Finance, Politics

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:32 AM

I have never heard of this. I will do research on it if I find time.
Posted Image
Created by SilentWalkerGStudy

#564 Angelicus

Angelicus

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:I have an interest in all aspects of the paranormal and love reading & watching stuff about UFOs, reincarnation, Hauntings, ghosts, Spiritual realms, psychics, the After Life, Near Death Experiences (NDE), have an interest in other stuff like fairies, elves, Moth Man and more. I love playing MMO games, watching most sorts of movies, and love the band Disturbed. I like all sorts of music really. I'm absolutely addicted to watching The Ghost Adventures.

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

This has totally freaked me out, though I have heard about them.  Do you suppose they are like devilspawns?  Demonic souls born into a human body? Maybe sort of like the Omen?  I would definitely steer clear of them, because i would totally feel uncomfortable for a start.  

#565 trin

trin

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,278 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:08 AM

One of my FB peeps posted a link to this today:

http://www.reportern...rmal-encounter/

Brian Bethel talking about being interviewed about his account...

#566 Portia2012

Portia2012

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, Channeling, New Age, Ascended Masters, Egypt, Atlantis, Avalon, Law...

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:27 AM

Well, you can bet if I opened the door and found these children staring at me I would slam it in their face.
Posted Image

Made by SIlent Walker :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users