14 replies to this topic

#1 lilclairey2010

lilclairey2010

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:54 PM

in the past i have tried the salt, i have asked it to leave but nothing has worked.
what else can i do?
i have explained in other posts about what it has done.
basically, in my first house (where i grew up) alot of weird stuff happened(nothing too scary)
in my first own house, it was a bit more dangerous, i would wake up with scratches and stronger things were happening. (didnt feel i knew these spirits)
in my current house, it has possessed a toy for a few months (talking through it, kinda), again, it's been alot stronger.this time, i feel as though it's the spirits from the house where i grew up.
i'm sorry for posting the same stuff over and over again. it's because i am desperate to find out what i can do to prevent it from happening again! i don't want rid of the spirits that come and visit me, but i don't want the poltergeist or whatever it is to come back.
it was just the other day another toy set off by itself. which i know could of just been the toy, and it probably was. but any little thing that happens it scares me half to death as i think it's back! most of the time it isnt. i wonder...is it possible for a poltergeist to do little things before it's full return? it's been coming and going for as long as i can remember, but last time it was stronger than it has ever been. the feeling in my house was really bad!

i am really sorry. i feel as though i'm going on and on about it. i just really need some advice or some sort of help! i know i won't be able to cope if it's stronger again when it comes back! not only that, my 2 children sensed it last time and i don't want it to happen again.
sorry

Created by Silent Walker

#2 DToK777

DToK777

Ghoul

• False Positive
  • Pip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Arts, Mystic Magic, 3D Animation, Video Games.

Posted 17 August 2007 - 05:09 AM

That would heavily depend on the Poltereist. Demons are not uncommon as poltergeists, but ghosts are also possible poltergeists as well.

-Salts do not do much, Sages actually have a stronger concentration than that of salts.
-Call help from nature, it is not uncommon for Full Moon Magic users like myself to pray to a tree for protection and guidance.
-Amulet of Three is a weak repel, it consists of a small man-made pouch which is usually silk, a coin or anything metal with the size of a quarter, and a leaf of the tree you've requested for help from. It's made much stronger if you know the Magi alphabet and write out the word that sounds like "Aphure" on several cut out sheets and place them also in the pouch.
-If you're gifted in elemental/magical arts, elemental barriers are good against ghosts and the like. If you're an expert in the arts, you can directly assault the poltergeist.
-A professional or expert Tarot Card user can do a reading for the answer, but keep in mind that the answer from the correct individual will always come in riddles.

-Calling upon your spirit guide/diety is a perfectly known way to completely drive them off; that is, if you know how to request it and listen to it.
Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions you seem curious about.

#3 lilclairey2010

lilclairey2010

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 05:19 AM

QUOTE(DToK777 @ Aug 17 2007, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That would heavily depend on the Poltereist. Demons are not uncommon as poltergeists, but ghosts are also possible poltergeists as well.

-Salts do not do much, Sages actually have a stronger concentration than that of salts.
-Call help from nature, it is not uncommon for Full Moon Magic users like myself to pray to a tree for protection and guidance.
-Amulet of Three is a weak repel, it consists of a small man-made pouch which is usually silk, a coin or anything metal with the size of a quarter, and a leaf of the tree you've requested for help from. It's made much stronger if you know the Magi alphabet and write out the word that sounds like "Aphure" on several cut out sheets and place them also in the pouch.
-If you're gifted in elemental/magical arts, elemental barriers are good against ghosts and the like. If you're an expert in the arts, you can directly assault the poltergeist.
-A professional or expert Tarot Card user can do a reading for the answer, but keep in mind that the answer from the correct individual will always come in riddles.

-Calling upon your spirit guide/diety is a perfectly known way to completely drive them off; that is, if you know how to request it and listen to it.

thank you for replying!!! i am no good with magic and things like that. i have tried before and nothing ever came of it. i don't understand why, maybe i wasn't into it as much as what i thought. but i have heard from my spirit guide once when i was younger. so i think that would be the best option. the only thing is,  i would need a bit of advice as to how to hear them. i dont know how i heard them when i was younger, it just kind of happened. it scared me half to death as it was so loud but no one was in my room. i now understand what it was though.

Edited by lilclairey2010, 17 August 2007 - 05:22 AM.

Created by Silent Walker

#4 shonalynn

shonalynn

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts
  • Interests:Nachos, beer, football.

Posted 17 August 2007 - 05:24 AM

If it is a true Poltergeist that you are dealing with then salts and charms and such are not going to work. Poltergeist activity comes from a person, usually young girls going through puberty. What you need to do first is determine if you are experiencing poltergeist activity or a haunting.
I'm on Facebook!

#5 DToK777

DToK777

Ghoul

• False Positive
  • Pip
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 05:26 AM

Your spirit guide/diety, depending on how sensative you are, will contact you through thoughts in which you think might be your imagination. What makes their voice rather distinct is the fact that it is always an immediate answer and the answer is always the same when asked multiple times.

If you can physically see it in any form, it is not your spirit guide.

Also, the answers from your spirit guide always seem right even if it doesn't seem like the best idea physically.

#6 lilclairey2010

lilclairey2010

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 05:31 AM

QUOTE(shonalynn @ Aug 17 2007, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If it is a true Poltergeist that you are dealing with then salts and charms and such are not going to work. Poltergeist activity comes from a person, usually young girls going through puberty. What you need to do first is determine if you are experiencing poltergeist activity or a haunting.
whatever it is has came and gone for years. i have thought it to be possible that it has just been down to myself rather than poltergeist activity. but, i'm not the only one in my family who goes through it. my sister experiences worse things than me. one thing that i can't understand and makes it seem down to a poltergeist is the fact one of my childs toys used to set off everytime we walked into the bathroom (lack of storage). anyway, it would say "hello, hello, how are you today?"  it would then bleep if you spoke back to it. so i told it to bleep once for no and twice for yes. which it did. i moved it into another room in the house to see if maybe it was just the bathroom it was happening in. it worked whereever i put it. the only strange thing about it was the fact whenever someone pressed the button to set it off...it wouldn't work. everyone who came into my house witnessed this toy 'talking' to us/them. it was really strange. i threw it out in the end. but that went on for months. i am not having any activity at the moment but i am wanting to do something about it now before it comes back and is stronger than before. because, last time it was here it was too much for me to handle, i found that i was getting scared and i know that fear feeds them.
QUOTE(DToK777 @ Aug 17 2007, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your spirit guide/diety, depending on how sensative you are, will contact you through thoughts in which you think might be your imagination. What makes their voice rather distinct is the fact that it is always an immediate answer and the answer is always the same when asked multiple times. If you can physically see it in any form, it is not your spirit guide.Also, the answers from your spirit guide always seem right even if it doesn't seem like the best idea physically.
i have tried talking to my spirit guide and i don't seem to pick anything up. how can i learn to clear my head a bit more to understand what is actually my thoughts and what is coming from my spirit guide.

Created by Silent Walker

#7 DToK777

DToK777

Ghoul

• False Positive
  • Pip
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 05:59 AM

I wouldn't know, I'm an air elementalist, therefore I hear mines whenever I'm in the wind or close to the wind.

Fire, be around a lot of candles... or just 3.
Air, be near the wind.
Water, be around a good bit of water.
Earth, Plants; older the better, trees are optimal.

Also note, Furby dolls easily get possessed.

Also, note that Holy Water is indeed.... holy water.... It can stop hauntings dead on its tracks if you know where the source is.

#8 lilclairey2010

lilclairey2010

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 06:05 AM

QUOTE(DToK777 @ Aug 17 2007, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wouldn't know, I'm an air elementalist, therefore I hear mines whenever I'm in the wind or close to the wind.

Fire, be around a lot of candles... or just 3.
Air, be near the wind.
Water, be around a good bit of water.
Earth, Plants; older the better, trees are optimal.

Also, note that Holy Water is indeed.... holy water.... It can stop hauntings dead on its tracks if you know where the source is.

i am either fire or water so i'll try that. thanx smile.gif it was a little tractor thing that was possessed.

Created by Silent Walker

#9 DToK777

DToK777

Ghoul

• False Positive
  • Pip
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 06:14 AM

Water Element Magic is usually in these areas

(From Fullmoon Magick)
Emotion, psychism, mysticism, intuition. Love, friendship, partnerships, unions of all kinds, affection, contract negotiations, beauty, rest, recuperation, meditation, spirituality, healing wounds, childbirth, children, the home, receptivity, family, doctors and nurses, swimming, fishing, ancestors, medicine, hospitals, compassion, clairvoyance

Fire Elemental Magic is usually in these areas

(From Fullmoon Magick)
Passion, energy, impulse, enthusiasm, inspiration, idealism, faith. Success, sex, banishing illness, the military, law, conflicts, protection, courts, police, contests, competitions, private detectives, dowsing, treasure hunts, gambling, athletics, strength, good health, terrorism

Please keep in mind that not all of them have to apply, just the ones that has the most meaningful application to you.

Fullmoon Magic website
http://fullmoon-magick.150m.com/index.html

#10 Sass

Sass

Ghoul

• False Positive
  • Pip
  • 225 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 07:41 AM

QUOTE(DToK777 @ Aug 17 2007, 05:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They do? why is that then?

lilclairey2010 i cant possibly add anymore to the replies you have had though I do hope you get rid soon
A positive something is better than a negative anything

A man in love is incomplete until he has married..Then he's finished

http://www.myspace.com/raven_looney

#11 lilclairey2010

lilclairey2010

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 08:48 AM

thank you all for helping me smile.gif really appreciate it!

Created by Silent Walker

#12 DToK777

DToK777

Ghoul

• False Positive
  • Pip
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:10 AM

QUOTE(Sass @ Aug 17 2007, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They do? why is that then?
lilclairey2010 i cant possibly add anymore to the replies you have had though I do hope you get rid soon

It's the way they have their sensors set up so Furbies can talk to each other. This can be manipulated through other means as well, since all the Furbies are doing is sending signals to one another. Please note that depending on the spirit, they can actually talk VERY coherantly through the Furby, to the point where you can understand the word for word without an EVP.

Edited by DToK777, 17 August 2007 - 09:11 AM.

#13 lilclairey2010

lilclairey2010

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 10:36 AM

i am so glad i do not have a furby. i did have a furby like thing until my two year old daughter woke up in the middle of the night saying it was talking to her. it had also turned to face her. it wasn't facing her when i put her to bed. i knew that for a fact coz i always looked at it when i put her to bed as i thought it was spooky looking.

Created by Silent Walker

#14 Seraph_deity

Seraph_deity

False Positive

• False Positive
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:21 AM

QUOTE(DToK777 @ Aug 17 2007, 08:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My best friend asked her psirit giude to get rid of the poltergiest in her house, and it did, but now the poltergiest is stalking her . Do have any idea on how to fully get rid of it. It tried to choke her and it's getting pretty dangerous.

#15 GrandeChartreuse

GrandeChartreuse

Cold Spot

• False Positive
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 11:21 PM

I'm going to take a different route than the others that have posted here.  From my own experiences, "poltergeist" do not manifest when children hit puberty, but instead are riled up by the highly-emotional state that some teenagers go through when hitting puberty.  Any state of high-emotions can set spirits off, as they exist only as energy patterns.  Any person going through something traumatic or highly unnerving can feed into the scattered energy of poltergeist-type spirits.

It's my opinion (and one that I share with a few friends who are also 'sensitive') that poltergeist are lost and degraded spirits.  For whatever reason (be it a long amount of elapsed time since death, trauma during death, highly emotional state during death, or having been tampered with by the living) poltergeist can no longer remember who or what they are.  It is a tortured state of existence and it doesn't take much to send them into a frenzy.  Poltergeist -can- become physically violent (though this is true of all spirits) and are difficult to reason with simply because they do not respond as a sentient, fully-aware spirit can.

Spiritual symbols (be they crosses, idols, bits of the natural world, etc) are simply that--symbols.  The meanings of symbols are deeply ingrained into our psyches as human beings, however, not all spirits respond to the same symbols.  A spirit that comes from a a part of the world where Christianity is absent will not respond to a crucifix or holy water.  These items have no physical effect on the dead--they have no physical bodies to react with--but may trigger some memory of a revered symbol and cause them to react appropriately.  "Demonic" possessions, for example, claim to have no respect for the Church, but can be driven off with Holy relics.  It is my opinion that these relics do not, in it of themselves, have any kind of mystical power, but instead trigger a psychological effect in the invading spiritual presence (I hate saying "demonic," as I don't believe in "demons" in the Biblical sense).  All ghosts have are their memories and most are so caught up in them that they pay little attention to the living.

What I would suggest is (1) getting rid of the toy.  For some reason, this fractured spirit has chosen it as it's method of "communicating" with you.  If you don't want it to continue, remove the line of communication.
(2)  Find out the history of your house.  Because most spirits cannot free themselves from a cycle of reliving their memories, they tend to cling to places where there were strong emotional attachments during the years they were alive.  If something tragic happened on your property, it is important to understand what it was so you can better deal with this poltergeist.
(3)  Most poltergeist don't know they're dead, or even what they are.  I've heard that re-educating a poltergeist can be effective if the spirit is receptive.  
(4) Always stay calm when it acts up.  Poltergeist, like any spirit, feed off of heightened emotions--it's why they seem to enjoy frightening people so much.  The more irrational our behavior becomes, the more irrational -their- behavior becomes.
(5) Do not call attention to the poltergeist.  The same theory as the one stated above applies here as well.  The more attention you give it, the more energy it will siphon from you and the more encouraged it will feel to continue.
(6)  Find a symbol (religious, magical, mystical, etc) that YOU are comfortable with and that YOU "believe" in.  The psychological energy you put behind that symbol will send a clear message to the poltergeist: You are not to be trifled with.
(7) When you are ready, and when you feel you can control your own fear and emotions, CALMLY confront the poltergeist.  Explain the situation: You were alive once, but you are dead now.  It is time for you to leave this place and move on.

Remember, all spirits are in some degree of pain, even the "nice" ones.  There is nothing more devastating than feeling an absence of both life and eternal rest.  These beings are caught in the in-between.  They are easily confused, lost, and trying to figure out what has happened to them.

Think of poltergeist and ghosts that move furniture around.  Most hauntings spike in activity during moves or major remodeling of a home.  Spirits are stuck in their pasts and it is disturbing to them when an environment they're used to is suddenly changed.  Most don't realize they're dead and for those of us (un)lucky enough to interact with them, it's our duty to help them as best we can.

I had some nasty juju follow me home from a very old (18th century) cemetery near my home after walking my dogs a few weeks ago.  My unscrupulous mutts decided to mark their territory all around the perimeter of the cemetery wall, and obviously upset someone.  I didn't sleep a wink that night, careful to keep an eye on the constantly shifting shadows in my bedroom, and trying to comfort my terrified dogs.  The next day, I contacted a friend of mine who has more experience with these sorts of things and he told me to go burn some Sage incense at the graveyard and apologize (and to leave the "darn dogs" at home).  While some believe that the sage itself has power over the dead, I think it's the emotional value placed with both the act and the apology that holds the most sway.  

Remember, ghosts and poltergeist (and shadow people, orbs, "demonic entities", etc) were once human beings (and occasionally animals, or so I hear).  If you really put your heart into it, speak your mind clearly and honestly, and let him/her/it know that this is YOUR home now, it should get the message.  Be sympathetic to it's state of confusion and encourage it to release it's hold on the house.  Above ALL else, you must stay calm and in control of yourself.  It doesn't sound like this is a terribly strong spirit, but they can and will exploit any crack in your defenses.

Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users