• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cree

cree

Apport

• False Positive
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 10:35 AM

I was in Savannah, GA a couple of months ago and took a fabulous Ghost Tour through "Sixth Sense Ghost Tours". During the tour we visited the Savannah Theatre, which according to our Guide is one of the most haunted spots in Savannah.

It was late at night and the theatre was closed. Our guide was friends with some folks that worked at the theatre so he was able to arrange entrance for us. Once inside we all took our seats and he told us stories of the theatre's haunted history. Apparently the theatre has had several fires and fatalitites. He was a great storyteller!

Our group was fairly small, and we were all spread out so no one was sitting near anyone else. They cut the lights off and he encouraged us to take pictures, recording, whatever we wanted in an attenpt to capture something.

The closest people to me were several rows back and at times I kept seeing something out of the corner of my eye, almost like it was behind me. I turned around a few times to make sure no one had moved into the seats behind me and there was nothing there. I figured my eyes were playing tricks on me because it was late and I was caught up in the stories, but at one point the tour guide paused his story telling, said he saw shadows over in my general area and snapped a picture.

I was unable to talk to him after the tour because he was in a hurry to get back and start the next tour. I later emailed him to ask if anything came out in the picture but never got a response.  sad.gif

I have scoured the internet looking for ghost stories about the theatre to substantiate his claim that it's one of the most haunted places in Savannah but have had no luck.

Is anyone from Savannah or familiar with it's history that can help me out? I'm going back in two weeks and may try to check it out again!  carrot.gif

Thanks,
Crystal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users