#1 Lil

Lil

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 10:50 PM

Here is something I have been meaning to post and since I have time here it is:

I make deliveries in the wee hours of the morning for a bakery. Last October  I noticed a guy jogging on the side of the highway and thought he is going to get ran down. It never dawned on me he always seemed to be in about the same area coming and going. It was getting cold and he was in shorts and a tank top. One morning in November I mentioned how cold it was and that "crazy" guy was out jogging in shorts. The owner of the buisness I was making the delivery to turned white and asked me to describe the man. So I did he said his father-in-law was out jogging on morning very early and was sturck and killed by a passing car 20 some odd years ago in that area. I seen him for about 3-4 weeks  off and on then never saw him again. Could it of been the ghost of his father-in-law out for his early morning jog. I am not 100% sure but it gave me chills driving on that highway by myself in the mornings.

Not long, not very scary but interesting none the less.

A memory lasts forever.
Never does it die.
True friends stay together.
And never say goodbye.
Anonymous

#2 AugustineGStudy

AugustineGStudy

Creeping Death

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,475 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 11:04 PM

That's a pretty cool (& creepy!) experience.  A residual haunting, perhaps?

Posted Image

Many thanks to SilentWalkerGStudy for the awesome banner!

#3 KarlaHicklin

KarlaHicklin

False Positive

• False Positive
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Civil War History, Cemeteries and Writing. I have just finished a book, Reincarnation Claims and Out-of-Body Experiences Explored.&quot; It took me more than twenty-years to complete due to the intense research. www.freewebs.com/karlahicklin www.paranormalbookstore.com<br />www.blogtalkradio.com/cjevp<br />www.blogtalkradio.com/roscoe-phil

Posted 03 February 2008 - 05:06 AM

Wow!  Interesting story about the father-in-law!  You're so lucky!  I have never had this type of experience!  

Karla

#4 equus6

equus6

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 07:28 AM

That's a pretty cool story! Do you still make deliveries along this road? If I were you, I'd take along a camera just in case! smile.gif

ps: I'd love to make deliveries for a bakery...yum!

Edited by equus6, 03 February 2008 - 07:30 AM.

Don't worry about the people in your past. There is a reason they didn't make it to your future....

#5 Lil

Lil

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE(equus6 @ Feb 3 2008, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's a pretty cool story! Do you still make deliveries along this road? If I were you, I'd take along a camera just in case! smile.gif

ps: I'd love to make deliveries for a bakery...yum!

Yes I do just not as often because we finally got some new help and I let him take that route. I only seen this "guy" about 10 times over 3-4 weeks. I always carry my cell which has a camera but I must  honestly say I would of been too scared to stop. What if my van died and wouldn't start again  Picture 483.gif <--------- that would be me out cold due to fright. But if I get a chance I'll see if he shows up again but I haven't seen him since oct-nov of 07. I have seen alot of unexplained things since I can remember but I will admit it I am a big chicken most of the time. ashamed0002.gif lol

Edited by Lil, 03 February 2008 - 06:24 PM.

A memory lasts forever.
Never does it die.
True friends stay together.
And never say goodbye.
Anonymous

#6 equus6

equus6

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE(Lil @ Feb 3 2008, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes I do just not as often because we finally got some new help and I let him take that route. I only seen this "guy" about 10 times over 3-4 weeks. I always carry my cell which has a camera but I must  honestly say I would of been too scared to stop. What if my van died and wouldn't start again  Picture 483.gif <--------- that would be me out cold due to fright. But if I get a chance I'll see if he shows up again but I haven't seen him since oct-nov of 07. I have seen alot of unexplained things since I can remember but I will admit it I am a big chicken most of the time. ashamed0002.gif lol

LOL, me too ashamed0002.gif  ashamed0002.gif
Don't worry about the people in your past. There is a reason they didn't make it to your future....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users