• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Beatlefish

Beatlefish

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts
  • Interests:ghosts, music, tv, reading ghost stories, conspiracy theories, real life mysteries.

Posted 05 May 2008 - 10:34 PM

That documentary gives me chills when I watch it ,she was into numerology and thought there was a spirit or something after her. Maybe she was psychic and for saw her own death.

When the young boy ran out in front of the vehicle she was in and was killed ,she said that it was  after her and the boy was killed by mistake and was supposed to be her. The boys surname was Lopes
The end was very chilling when the camera was still rolling just moments before the accident that took  her life  happened .

I don't want to say it was a "good" documentary but ,I get mesmerized by it, not because of her death ,but because of the way she spoke all during the documentary about the numerology,being free ,her life.  Did anyone else find this .....interesting. I tried to think of a better word than interesting but ,you must know what I mean.

#2 Dem0000

Dem0000

Goblin

• False Positive
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 04:55 AM

Is there a place to watch this on the internet or was it just on TV? I can't find it.
Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt; Dance like nobody's watching!

#3 Lady Sorbus

Lady Sorbus

Offical GS Headshrinker

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, history, paranormal, symbology, theatre, cinema, Knights Templar, classic cartoons (none of the rubbish out there now), shamanism and witchcraft

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE(Beatlefish @ May 6 2008, 01:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't want to say it was a "good" documentary but ,I get mesmerized by it, not because of her death ,but because of the way she spoke all during the documentary about the numerology,being free ,her life.  Did anyone else find this .....interesting. I tried to think of a better word than interesting but ,you must know what I mean.

captivating?
intriguing?
absorbing?
thought provoking?
arresting?
spellbinding?
engrossing?

Interesting simply means it captured your interest to the extent that you watched the whole thing and were fascinated by what you saw.

As for the numerology, I don't see any correlation between it and the paranormal.

Edited by Lady Sorbus, 06 May 2008 - 02:11 PM.

#4 Beatlefish

Beatlefish

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts
  • Interests:ghosts, music, tv, reading ghost stories, conspiracy theories, real life mysteries.

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:13 PM

Dem0000 I've seen it on VH1 I'd like to have it on DVD but don't know if its available . Looks like it is on You tube looks to be in 9 or 10 parts.

I guess thought provoking is a good way to put it.
The numerology may not be paranormal but she talks of dreams and thinking a "spirit" or something seemingly paranormal  is after her.

Mods I wasn't sure where this topic was supposed to go,since it wasn't a haunting yet she seemed haunted.

Edited by Beatlefish, 06 May 2008 - 03:22 PM.

#5 Dem0000

Dem0000

Goblin

• False Positive
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:08 AM

I guess I'll have to wait until May 19th at 9:00.  cool.gif
Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt; Dance like nobody's watching!

#6 Beatlefish

Beatlefish

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:49 AM

It's coming on again soon  ! Thanks for saying the time I couldn't find it  smile.gif .......I want to record it this time.

Edited by Beatlefish, 07 May 2008 - 09:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users