• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SalemScott

SalemScott

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 04:58 PM

Hi all, my daughter and I were walking through the mall today, finishing up some christmas shopping and we saw a familiar face.  After about 30 seconds of saying to each other that we recognize his face but can't remember where from we figured it out.  It's no big deal, just thought it was interesting and people here are probably the only people that would know who I was talking about.  I did a quick wikipedia search and it turns out he was born a few towns away in Manchester-by-the-sea, probably here visiting his parents for the holidays.  For some reason when I see someone 'famous' in person I don't immediately recognize them.  A couple years ago I was driving through downtown Boston and once again saw a familiar face.  Also took me 10 or 15 seconds to figure out who it was, turned out it was Manny Ramirez (former baseball player with the Red Sox.)  Even though I watch every Sox game and see his face dozens of times each night, it still took a few to figure it out in my brain.  Anyway, no biggy, just thought I would share.  Have a good christmas all, Scott.

#2 equus6

equus6

Goblin

• GS Member
  • 310 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 08:47 AM

Ahhh, your a lucky one! I love Josh Gates! Destination Truth is one of my favorite shows.
Don't worry about the people in your past. There is a reason they didn't make it to your future....