• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 spiritkey

spiritkey

False Positive

• False Positive
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:45 PM

My child talks to SpiritsI need help from others! I know this might sound a little off,but my child can talk to spirits/ghosts. She don't speak out loud/but stares at the air and listens to them. She can tell you when they were born,how they died,what they look like,when they died,parents/realtives names,pets names,some even give her phone numbers....she see's them as they are...like if they were missing a limb,eye,etc. and it doesn't bother her at all. She is 11 years old and tonight she told me about something else that happened to her yesterday. She talked to me about walking around the neighborhood and getting some sort of spirit keys.....to unlock different things.She said we all have a spirit key.....she drew it for me and it kinda look like a skelton key grey/white. She said on the top ring of the key it has the person's name on it,then there is another kind of key which she calls it the death key...it is purple n white in color with a six point star the person's name in the middle and the others spirits told her to never grab one of those...because they are bad. I did have Ghost Hunters of Memphis to come out to my home and they found the children she talked about here. James Vann Praagh or what ever his name is has nothing on what my child can see or tell you. I wrote down page after page on what each child/teenager told her,most of them are what she calls on spirit lock down and the others just want to find their parents. She got in trouble at school the other day...let me tell you the story. Well the teacher told her to pass out UNO Cards to the classmates,there were three decks of them stacked together....teacher said 9 to each child...well she started to pass out the cards to three boys 9 each....but the cards flew out her hand and 9 went to each boy.The boys told on her and told the teacher she was playing card tricks! So she had to sit inside for recess.The teacher called me about it and confirmed what was done. Well i asked her about it and she just said"Mommy i didn't mean it, i just thought it with my mind and they passed out themself.She still don't know how she done this,it really did happen.If you are anyone knows about what is going on with her,please give me some advise.I know she's not crazy or needs attention...she has everything she wants or needs and has four other brothers and sisters.Thanks confused0068.gif
SpiritKey

#2 CuriousAngel81

CuriousAngel81

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 190 posts
  • Interests:I love photography, reading a good book, nature, anything paranormal and music. An I love the challenge of trying to figure out my spiritual side and going through the process of find it. Lastly, I love to learn about very old mysteries, or on what you see on the national geographic channels.

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:07 AM

Wow. What a story spiritkey.

Well, it sounds like to me from what you told us, your child may be very gifted. An it seems to me, your daughter doesn't seem to be to scared communicating with spirits/ghosts at all. In fact, maybe really interested in her gifts. I would find someone that can help her guide/mentor her into her gifts and help really understand those gifts. All in all, there is nothing to fear.  smile.gif

-A
"Something tells me I am not alone!"-A

My Evps

#3 kathy-marie

kathy-marie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:being as immature as I can get away with lol , music progressive house minimal house techno house , favourite haunt digital newcastle, best DJ John digweed !!!

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:16 AM

I think that you are doing an excellent job by listening to her an "normalising" this stuff for her !!! smile.gif
make sure she has lots of other activities to keep her mind active too so as she doesnt become "overloaded" with all this.
I find this fascinating though!!!  please keep us updated , xxx
the time when kids need the most love is when they are being at their most unlovable !!! same goes for ghosts I say . in awe of all you guy's advice ....... listen to your elders xxxxxxxxxx

#4 spiritkey

spiritkey

False Positive

• False Positive
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:35 PM

Well,today has been a very long day for me...my two dogs dug out the yard and are lost! sad.gif  My daughter said no worries mom they are together and are ok. In better words from her....she said if they were dead mom i could see them. Which was not nice to say to me....but i just let her talk. Getting back to the subject the reason they left"my dogs",my daughter said was to look for our other dog that just passed away on the 18th. I had her cremated. Well they were all family dogs...mom,dad,& daughter. Mom dog died...now my other two are gone. After Lady Bird passed....my daughter came to me and said she got another spiritkey from down the street,said it was in mid air,looked like a paw in a box,but the middle of the paw was red! She also said she opened it by pushing/touching the red palm of the paw! She told me it showed the word spiritual animal talker or something of that nature....of course i'm still listening....well after she did that..she told me she could hear all these animals talk dead and alive. I asked her what they said,she said not much...stuff like i want a bone,let me out of here...and that same night,she tried it with her own dog"Bell"and she said "Bell"kept her up all night,because when "Bell" was asleep she made all these funny noises,like panting and drinking water.I just thought it was funny. I told her that serves her right for messing with other people/animals thoughts..i just laughed it off. She could not block her own dogs voices out...so she had to wear her MP3 Player in her ears 2 sleep!! Well let's get back to tonight,it's late and we are looking for my two dogs in the neighborhood"Rocky"&"Socks",i'm calling out my dogs names....and my daughter said mom you see them! I thought she saw the dogs! She said....the spirits! I said no...i don't see them! I did ask her how many were there on that street and she said 63 kids total. I also asked her if she wanted to bring them home and she said,No mom they will not all fit,but she can call them down anytime she wants. Whatever she meant by that.So i left that alone and we just kept walking. When she see's things like Spirits or whatever..she will stop dead still and look. Well let me ask you guys something here. Since my daughter can really do this,who can i really trust to help her out with all these things she is dealing with? How do i find out if they are real or fake? My daughter told me that the ghost hunters of memphis that came out here...were not real...they were bad. One of her spirit friends named ROSE,said they took two pieces of clothes out of my older childrens closet. I then after hearing that went into my older daughters room and that shirt was missing.Then i went into my son's room and his black shirt with a skull on it was also missing.....just as this spirit had told my daughter.When they went in these rooms,they shut the door and asked us to go into the other room"So called Ghost Hunters".In other words these "Ghost Hunters" said every1 but me and my daughter had to be out of the home...the day they came.So now you guys tell me...what's going on?Well that's enough thought 4 the nite,talk to you guys later.I gotta get some sleep!
SpiritKey

#5 petunia4998

petunia4998

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:33 PM

All children are born with their 3rd eyes open.  These eyes close around the age of 7.  When they're open, one can see spirits.  How many children have had imaginary friends?  How many people have seen children carrying on conversations with absolutely no one?

I have no doubt that your daughter can see spirits and talk to them.  It is not really  special gift, because all children can do this, but it is a wonderful thing and I hope you continue to take her seriously.  She's correct.  bunny.gif

#6 visions4life

visions4life

Ectoplasm

• False Positive
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Day dreaming, drawing,reading ghost stories, watching movies,planting,painting,music,video games,gem stones,writing to my spirit guides. I'm Sum 41's # 1 fan and they know that!!!

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE(spiritkey @ Feb 24 2009, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My child talks to SpiritsI need help from others! I know this might sound a little off,but my child can talk to spirits/ghosts. She don't speak out loud/but stares at the air and listens to them. She can tell you when they were born,how they died,what they look like,when they died,parents/realtives names,pets names,some even give her phone numbers....she see's them as they are...like if they were missing a limb,eye,etc. and it doesn't bother her at all. She is 11 years old and tonight she told me about something else that happened to her yesterday. She talked to me about walking around the neighborhood and getting some sort of spirit keys.....to unlock different things.She said we all have a spirit key.....she drew it for me and it kinda look like a skelton key grey/white. She said on the top ring of the key it has the person's name on it,then there is another kind of key which she calls it the death key...it is purple n white in color with a six point star the person's name in the middle and the others spirits told her to never grab one of those...because they are bad. I did have Ghost Hunters of Memphis to come out to my home and they found the children she talked about here. James Vann Praagh or what ever his name is has nothing on what my child can see or tell you. I wrote down page after page on what each child/teenager told her,most of them are what she calls on spirit lock down and the others just want to find their parents. She got in trouble at school the other day...let me tell you the story. Well the teacher told her to pass out UNO Cards to the classmates,there were three decks of them stacked together....teacher said 9 to each child...well she started to pass out the cards to three boys 9 each....but the cards flew out her hand and 9 went to each boy.The boys told on her and told the teacher she was playing card tricks! So she had to sit inside for recess.The teacher called me about it and confirmed what was done. Well i asked her about it and she just said"Mommy i didn't mean it, i just thought it with my mind and they passed out themself.She still don't know how she done this,it really did happen.If you are anyone knows about what is going on with her,please give me some advise.I know she's not crazy or needs attention...she has everything she wants or needs and has four other brothers and sisters.Thanks confused0068.gif

I think she has a gift. I could move things with my mind but not that much. Maybe there's like a special orb inside of her or a light.

Edited by visions4life, 27 February 2009 - 03:57 PM.

#7 allege

allege

Orb

• False Positive
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:39 PM

Ahh, the good ol' days. That reminds me of when I would have fun with telepathy and Telekinesis in school.
What your daughter is going through is normal (well normal by my standards not societies) Just support her the best you can and don't ever let her think of herself at odd or a freak.

#8 mainemom207

mainemom207

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts
  • Interests:History of places, haunted or not..
    Love cooking and making new things and new recipes are always fun! And well.. Love Cemeteries and Folklore and Love to hear of the History of the United States as well as Abroad.. which has a vast history all by itself!

Posted 15 March 2009 - 01:24 PM

I have a son the same way. And he is very gifted and we support him in all his gifts he is 12 years old and has had the gifts since he was 3 years old. I am used to it only because his Great Uncles, my uncles are gifted, I am gifted and well my hubby and my father in law are gifted as well. This is not unusual in children at all.
It is a gift from the Divine and just support her as you have been doing. And help her along. If you need advice or help with it, I would look up a person in your area that is maybe a support group with a medium sometimes they are in Ghost hunting Groups and find out if they have a medium that can meet with you and help you and your daughter to understand her gifts more.
Please keep us posted as to how things are doing. You need an open minded individual to understand you and your daughter I hope you are able to find that for you both.

Interested in spirits and the history of places..
Peace and Blessings, Lynne'

Posted Image

#9 lilclairey2010

lilclairey2010

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 02:14 PM

so you need to press a button on a key to activate that ability?? sounds like a computer game to me ha.

i'm not saying this little girl has no gifts or what have you. i think alot of it could be an act though.

why would ghost hunters take two shirts??
baffles me. hmmmmm

Created by Silent Walker

#10 BlueAngel

BlueAngel

Disembodied Voice

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  • Interests:Interested in the paranormal, and I am proud I just published my first book regarding my haunting.

Posted 31 May 2009 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE(lilclairey2010 @ May 31 2009, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so you need to press a button on a key to activate that ability?? sounds like a computer game to me ha.

i'm not saying this little girl has no gifts or what have you. i think alot of it could be an act though.

why would ghost hunters take two shirts??
baffles me. hmmmmm

She said her son's had a skull on it, and never said what the other shirt had written on it, if anything. I guess its possible they felt the kids were into something so took anything involving the occult? Just a guess I dont know. I dont think this child is acting, but I do think she needs to learn to block these things, as they take up too much of her life and her time. She is very young and if there are 60 some odd spirits around, how can she possibly study, watch tv or have fun? I think perhaps a child psychologist or parapsychologist could help her. The OP has not come back so hope the child is ok. Picture 562.gif
YOU CANT SCARE ME, I HAVE KIDS

#11 clinsey

clinsey

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:24 PM

I agree that this seems to be taking up a lot of the child's time and she could use some kind of help to understand it or control it better if she is indeed seeing all these spirits.

As far as an investigator stealing shirts, hey who says they didn't?  I'm sure 99% of investigators would never do that but they're people and I think it's possible.  I know I read a news story online not long ago about a paranormal investigator getting caught stealing something from a clients house.  I tried google but couldn't come up w/it.

#12 BlueAngel

BlueAngel

Disembodied Voice

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  • Interests:Interested in the paranormal, and I am proud I just published my first book regarding my haunting.

Posted 01 June 2009 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE(clinsey @ May 31 2009, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree that this seems to be taking up a lot of the child's time and she could use some kind of help to understand it or control it better if she is indeed seeing all these spirits.

As far as an investigator stealing shirts, hey who says they didn't? I'm sure 99% of investigators would never do that but they're people and I think it's possible. I know I read a news story online not long ago about a paranormal investigator getting caught stealing something from a clients house. I tried google but couldn't come up w/it.

Exactly, she is too young to be in over her head with these entities. I agree its possible they took things but I was thinking more on the lines of occult stuff, but I could be wrong. Steve on TAPS always takes candy, touches stuff, he is noted for that lol but he doesnt steal anything..
YOU CANT SCARE ME, I HAVE KIDS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users