18 replies to this topic

#1 RattiesRules

RattiesRules

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 263 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 10:42 AM

I've read that sometimes certain marks (like beauty spots, scars, and birth marks) can connect you to past lives you've lived...It got me to thinking that maybe they can connect you to other planets or galaxies that we might have incarnated on or actually came from..With me I don't have any birth marks, or scars that didn't result from this life but on the back of my arm, I have three small brown dots in the formation of Orion's Belt...Then I cut my leg shaving once that resulted in three small scars (dot-shaped) also in the formation of Orion's Belt.  I just found this odd...The middle dot on each is slightly lower then the other just like the constellation formation.

#2 Snowlord

Snowlord

Ghoststudy's Official Photo Expert

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,827 posts
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:10 PM

A quick check of my arms revealed four or five similar lines of freckles. I'm sure I could find many more with a good search. This is a pretty easy formation to duplicate with three spots. I don't think it holds any special significance.

#3 RattiesRules

RattiesRules

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 263 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:01 AM

aww, I wanted it to unique...I always wanted some kind of birthmark but don't have one...my mom has one on her arm in the shape of a bird...funnily enough her name is Robin....lol

#4 CaniswalensisGStudy

CaniswalensisGStudy

Spongebob Swearpants

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,784 posts
  • Interests:History & the study of anything paranormal.

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:24 AM

QUOTE(RattiesRules @ Jun 15 2009, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
aww, I wanted it to unique...I always wanted some kind of birthmark but don't have one...my mom has one on her arm in the shape of a bird...funnily enough her name is Robin....lol

I would tend to agree with Snowlord that this is just coincidence.  He made a pretty good point.  

It seems to me that if you had lived on a planet in the constellation of Orion in a past life, you would have a marking that is less terra-centric. Like maybe a constellation as viewed from Orion.  Or maybe not.  I am just speculating. :-)

Well, whether or not it has any significance in reality, if the constalation of orion is significant to you personally, you could get a tatoo of it.  Perhaps even over the three marks.  

Regards, Canis
Posted Image

#5 RattiesRules

RattiesRules

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 263 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:18 PM

Well, whether or not it has any significance in reality, if the constalation of orion is significant to you personally, you could get a tatoo of it. Perhaps even over the three marks.

I wouldn't really say that Orion is significant, except for the spots on my arm and scars on my leg...Although it does seem to be the constellation I can actually find in the sky, lol...I guess I just wanted to find some unique about me, still looking then...

#6 CaniswalensisGStudy

CaniswalensisGStudy

Spongebob Swearpants

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,784 posts
  • Interests:History & the study of anything paranormal.

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE(RattiesRules @ Jun 15 2009, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...I guess I just wanted to find some unique about me, still looking then...

I am sure that you are unique all on your own, without having to look to the paranormal for something to feel special about. :-)

Regards, Canis
Posted Image

#7 Methos

Methos

Ghoul

• False Positive
  • Pip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:Weightlifting,martial arts,reading,demonology,<br />exorcism,camping and other things.

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE(Staropeace @ Jun 14 2009, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You should see............nah,never mind! innocent0005.gif

good.gif

There are two mistakes people usually make when it comes to the devil:One is not to believe in him at all;The other is to believe in him too much.

Too many people want to believe that hell has air-conditioning.

#8 justinboyer

justinboyer

False Positive

• False Positive
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:25 PM

I also have 3 small brown dots on me that are exactly like Orion's Belt. It is a terra-centric view of the system but maybe that was just so we could identify it.

#9 GhostlyGrace

GhostlyGrace

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:Freaking people out with my thoughts & dreams

Posted 08 August 2011 - 09:22 AM

I have two moles on my neck that are in such a unique place and alignment, that I used to pretend that I was bitten by a vampire in a past life.  lmao   But then, I am a weird one

Posted Image

#10 Vlawde

Vlawde

Resident Grumpy Old Married Man Prone To Senior Moments

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,228 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:15 AM

I have several moles that look like a random pattern of moles

Posted ImagePosted Image

Pacific Paranormal Research Association: Documenting the paranormal and providing solutions to the living and the dead (and whatever else!)

Pacific Paranormal Research Association Myspace Page

Vlawdes Myspace Page

#11 the_gray_jester

the_gray_jester

Maniacal Metalhead

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Parapsychology, Metal music, Photography, Writing, reading, and investigating.

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:59 AM

Vlawde, on 08 August 2011 - 10:15 AM, said:

Maybe you got to get those checked out by a dermatologist :P
Posted Image

#12 ClarinaGStudy

ClarinaGStudy

Zombie Assistant Manager Is Feeling Bitey!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,658 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:05 PM

Vlawde, on 08 August 2011 - 10:15 AM, said:

Attached File  17F.jpg   74.21K   14 downloads

Posted Image
"True Love Is Like Ghosts, Which Everyone Talks About But Few Have Seen"
Clarina's Jewellery Designs

#13 Vlawde

Vlawde

Resident Grumpy Old Married Man Prone To Senior Moments

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,228 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:13 PM

It's worse than I thought...they're crossdressers!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Pacific Paranormal Research Association: Documenting the paranormal and providing solutions to the living and the dead (and whatever else!)

Pacific Paranormal Research Association Myspace Page

Vlawdes Myspace Page

#14 Tantric Kitten

Tantric Kitten

Disembodied Voice

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:59 PM

I have the little dipper on my left arm and the big dipper and north star on my right arm.  Never thought anything about it more than it was kind of neat.  Still really don't.

ArcusArcanum
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#15 Sethian-Motzart

Sethian-Motzart

False Positive

• False Positive
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, Steampunk, Furry Anthro art, Art in general, ghost stories, ghost adventures..... not so much into T.A.P.S. though

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:50 PM

I have an indentation in the middle of my forehead. I could literally put a red dot there literally look like one of those pretty Indian women (India Indian that is). I've also got a reverse Orion's belt across my face just off kilter from being centered over my cheek bones and the bridge of my nose.

come to think of it... I've got a birthmark in the shape of Kentucky and I've always had a strange (very strange) affinity for confederates (I'm black you can see why it's strange. it was weird I actually had a Rebel flag and when I was a kid I used to admire the hat that the confederate soldiers) and one time I actually wondered if maybe I had been a Rebel in a past life. I mean Kentucky was a border state wasn't it? haha! What a way to be reincarnated! I bet I was a racist jerk in that past life too and that's why I reincarnated where I am now! HA! Take that Karma pastlife me!

#16 BlueRose3

BlueRose3

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:14 AM

I think I blew by brains out in a past life. LOLÖ I have an indentation on my neck just a little smaller than a dime that is very noticeable just under my jaw where you would point a gun if you were to blow your brains out, just a little off center on the right side. And I have a slight indentation in my skull bone just at my hair line on my forehead, just a little off center on the right side too, though you canít see it but you could feel it.  The indentation on my throat feels like I am missing fat under the shin or my skin is very thin in that area. Itís weird. LOLÖ I did ask a doctor once why I had that indentation on my throat and he checked it out and said he had no idea.

#17 Night_Mystic

Night_Mystic

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 185 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:12 PM

3 birthmarks. Right leg, left arm, and a nickel sized dot in a hard to see area. Don't think they mean anything.  

My son has what I have heard people call "Angel Kisses."  He looks like he has teeny tiny bit of  pink eyeshadow on his eye lids. If it means what the name implies, he's been kissed by an angel.

#18 karmacae

karmacae

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Interests:My family, Life, art, running from things I can't see, and some things I do see...Don't ask, I am not all hear....

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:36 AM

Yeah, I have orions belt on my wrists also. First appeared when I was about 16ish..It comes and goes at times, at the moment it is at the fading process..I never thaught more of it than it was a pretty
One last to set free from constraints of glass. ....................What does your heart desire within this life we live?            
Should I let the Genie out,...........................................................What do you wish to live for? A light of hope?!
Or Should I let her remain within? .............................................. ....Then yet again, as your wish is granted!

#19 karmacae

karmacae

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Interests:My family, Life, art, running from things I can't see, and some things I do see...Don't ask, I am not all hear....

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:36 AM

Yeah, I have orions belt on my wrists also. First appeared when I was about 16ish..It comes and goes at times, at the moment it is at the fading process..I never thaught more of it than it was a pretty neat pattern that definds who I am as far as physical apperances!
One last to set free from constraints of glass. ....................What does your heart desire within this life we live?            
Should I let the Genie out,...........................................................What do you wish to live for? A light of hope?!
Or Should I let her remain within? .............................................. ....Then yet again, as your wish is granted!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users