• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 HelenaHandBaskettGStudy

HelenaHandBaskettGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,304 posts
  • Interests:Reading, hanging with my best girl (my daughter), hanging with my best guy, hockey, music, the paranormal, and RHPS

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:51 PM

Hello Everyone!

Please remember when posting jokes, pictures or anything else, that GS is a family friendly board. Keeping that in mind, posts with profanity, sexually explicit or sexual innuendo's or hard core (gory) pictures or videos have no place on here. We have members as young as 13 years-old here, and they do not need to be exposed to that. smile.gif

Also, please be aware of the site where your picture is being hosted. If they have advertisments that are not suitable for this board, we need not to post these as well, even if the picture is of a puppy! If you want to share it, save it to your computer, then share it here.

If you have any questions or concerns, my PM box is always open. smile.gif

Here is a link to the board rules.

GS Board Rules

Any profanity, inappropriate topics, or pictures will be deleted without notice and without prejudice.

Thank you all in advance for your co-operation!

HelenaHandBaskettGStudy
~Board Manager

Posted Image

Dr. Egon Spengler: I'm worried, Ray. All my readings point to something big on the horizon.
Winston Zeddemore: What do you mean, big?
Dr. Egon Spengler: Well, let's say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. Based on this morning's reading, it would be a Twinkie thirty-five feet long, weighing approximately six hundred pounds.
Winston Zeddemore: That's a big Twinkie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users