Free Skins
© Fisana

Jersey Devil Might Just Be Real After All...

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 lorddraven2000

lorddraven2000

Extra Terrestrial

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,142 posts
  • Interests:I am director of Dravenstar Paranormal research Team out of eastern Kentucky. I have over 10 years of research under me. Other than paranormal work I dabble in writing and am also a very accomplished bass player.

Posted 18 April 2010 - 11:02 AM

I think it looks like a bug aswell.

#22 mainemom207

mainemom207

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts
  • Interests:History of places, haunted or not..
    Love cooking and making new things and new recipes are always fun! And well.. Love Cemeteries and Folklore and Love to hear of the History of the United States as well as Abroad.. which has a vast history all by itself!

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:03 AM

okay i saw the episode.. one thing no one mentions here, if it was a bug.. how did it walk off on two legs??
it turned around and walked off like it was Barney the purple dinosaur on Two legs..the back of this creature was facing the PS team.. sooo... just a thought
And I do remember the Destination Truth team going to it as well.. and well they heard noises and what sounded like a BIG Gargantuan BAT but other then that no pictures or evidence that I can remember anyways..
Also PS took this photo at the house site, where supposedly the Jersey Devil was born where the cabin was.. they state that the creature goes there often..so interesting stuff not sure what to think though..
Interested in spirits and the history of places..
Peace and Blessings, Lynne'

Posted Image

#23 lorddraven2000

lorddraven2000

Extra Terrestrial

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,142 posts
  • Interests:I am director of Dravenstar Paranormal research Team out of eastern Kentucky. I have over 10 years of research under me. Other than paranormal work I dabble in writing and am also a very accomplished bass player.

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:21 AM

I would like to see the footage of it walking off. It is hard to gauge distance on the pic. It could have easily been a mantis which is known to walk upright at times. It is still a very intriguing picture regardless.

#24 clinsey

clinsey

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:13 AM

It looks and acts too much like a deer (2 deer) for me to think it's anything else without more evidence.  It truly does look strange when first viewing it, but again the movement and shape say deer....and location would also make sense for deer.

#25 Plagued

Plagued

Cold Spot

• False Positive
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:00 PM

i don't wanna be rude but that looks more like a goose <_<

#26 PIT leader

PIT leader

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal music,horror films

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:19 AM

Has anyone ever stayed in that particular "Cabin in the Woods" (couldn't resist that one), as it seems logical to maybe stay there or leave a camera there if the jersey devil does frequent there.
We have such sights to show you!

#27 GRAVEYARD HOUND

GRAVEYARD HOUND

Ectoplasm

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, general and specific, collecting art, exotic cars,edged weapons/fire arms, occult books, travel, cruises esp., Middle Ages, no not mine, painting, am an artist, well sorta, women, no I'm not gay, Anything else, ask.BTW, Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, researcher in "paranormal" "things" as well as "darker "arts".

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:23 PM

Nice "legend" but that's all it was/is, same as MIB, Mothman, and the rest. fun to read about but to believe in, well, that's up to each one.
" No, I don't know what is wrong. Hell, if I did know, do you honestly think I'd be trying to find a real witch to give me some valid information"?

#28 Paranormal_RN

Paranormal_RN

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • Interests:Reading!!!!!!!!
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

I need quiet too, I even wear ear pluggs!  Anyway, sorry, I vote for bug.
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!"  Ash, aka T-Rex

"Your just jealous because the little voices talk to me!"

#29 GRAVEYARD HOUND

GRAVEYARD HOUND

Ectoplasm

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, general and specific, collecting art, exotic cars,edged weapons/fire arms, occult books, travel, cruises esp., Middle Ages, no not mine, painting, am an artist, well sorta, women, no I'm not gay, Anything else, ask.BTW, Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, researcher in "paranormal" "things" as well as "darker "arts".

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:16 AM

Well folks, if ya'll are going to cite the "Jersey Devil" ya'll need to include "Mothman" along with the first one cited.
" No, I don't know what is wrong. Hell, if I did know, do you honestly think I'd be trying to find a real witch to give me some valid information"?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users