#2 BlueRose3

BlueRose3

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 05:53 PM

Hmmm... OK, I am also an alien descendent. I thought so. LOLÖ
Very interesting reading. I have A- blood plus almost all of the other traits he mentioned. I think I should start doing a lot more research into the different aliens species and our history, as a lot of what he says is close to my believes that Iíve had since I was in my early teens. I think this guy is on the right track but there is one thing that really rubbed me the wrong way and think he is completely wrong when he says that negative blood is Reptilian. Negative blood could very well be alien but I do not believe that it comes from the Reptilian alien race. I believe it comes more from the Nordic looking aliens. I really donít know anything about the different alien races. Though I should really be interested in this subject, I have always evaded it. Long story. No, I have never been abducted. LOL.. Not that I know of anyways. And I do have a reason when I say the negative blood might be from the Nordic race.  :th_sarcastic_blum:   :D

Iím on my way back to re-read what he says. Thanks for the link!

#3 Supernerd

Supernerd

Ghoul

• Guests
  • Pip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:Cats, books, music, paranormal, art, swords, jokes, crochet, etc...etc... and all that jazz. ;-)

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:34 PM

TONGUE_IN_CHEEK_MODE = ON

Most of the description describes my family and me.

There are a lot of redheads in my relatives, and I had a 50/50 chance of inheriting that also.
Hazel eyes...yep!
Keen hearing... Yep! I can hear into the ultrasonic range, yet I can't hear my boss at work when she's whinging to me about my work.
ESP - Yes, I'm a precog. Love of science - Yes, it was my favourite subject at school.
A sense of not belonging to the human race - Only because I've got a very high IQ. I can figure out a Sudoku puzzle very fast. ;)
Piercing eyes - oooh yesss! I've had comments from others about this.
Para-normal occurrences - I've dealt with ghosts, poltergeists, demons and a ghost cat. Telekinetic as a child. ;)
Physic dreams - I've never dreamt of laxatives. But if they're talking about psychic, I used to. Now I have 'em awake.
Truth seekers - Yep! I always find out who ate my last donut.
Desire for higher wisdom - Always... always.
A sense of a 'mission' in life - Found it too. :)
Physic abilities - IBS does that to me. If you mean Psychic abilities, then yes. I do 'ave 'em.
Capability to disrupt electrical appliances - Ooooooh yea! I can't go near clocks, wear watches, the radio goes wacky, and I can crash a PC just by looking at it.
Alien contacts - Naaa! Unless you're talking about my workmates, they're weird!! :lol:

My ancestry is: French, German, Italian, Nordic and Celt.

TONGUE_IN_CHEEK_MODE = OFF ;)
Never play leapfrog with a Unicorn!

Haunted New Zealand
NZ Ghosts and Other Haunts

#4 Ms. Tify

Ms. Tify

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my family, art, scrapbooking, listening to loud music, reading, photography, writing, are you still reading this? Seriously?

Posted 28 August 2010 - 04:34 AM

I skimmed over the article, and was distracted by the term "pure blood".  I started thinking about Harry Potter, and I began wondering if the guy who wrote the article looked like Lucius Malfoy.  It was all downhill from there.

There are some interesting theories out there, that's for sure.
Life's a match in a gas tank, don't ever mourn the ebbing tide, just dance on fire and enjoy the ride.

#5 MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe

MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, reading, beading, baking, barbecuing, cooking, container gardening and music.

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:23 AM

Keen hearing- Yes, While in Junior High School we had a class wide hearing range test. I could hear into the ultrasonic range. It causes me to not go into certain stores, because I can hear their security systems and it causes my constant headaches to go from tolerable to debilitating.

ESP - Yes I am precognitive,  

Love of science -  Yes, it was and still is my favorite subject.

A sense of not belonging to the human race - Yes, I also find I am unable to fell hatred. I just do not understand that emotion.

Piercing eyes - Yes, People tend to get nervous when I look into their eyes.

Para-normal occurrences - Yes, I see, hear and have experienced ghost/spirit activity.

Psychic dreams - Yes, I often dream of the future.

Truth seekers
- Yes.

Desire for higher wisdom
- Yes.

A sense of a 'mission' in life
- Yes

Psychic abilities - Yes, Precognition, telekinesis(when I was a child).

Capability to disrupt electrical appliances - Yes, when I was younger I could not wear a battery-powered watch; only wind-up would work.

Alien contacts - Not that I am aware of.

My ancestry is: Irish, Scot, English, Swede, Dane, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Cuban. Native American.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Ahque Wunantash Paskoogan / Pio nabo nequt / Nees muttanonganog kah nequt (Do Not Thou Forget 9/11/2001)

'Just because no one else can hear the voices, doesn't mean you're crazy. It just means the other people are deaf and It is not what you can see with your eyes, but what you can see with your heart.' ~ SnowRabbit / WaûtuckquesSóchepo

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

View my work at SnowRabbit Designs: SnowRabbitDesigns.etsy.com

#6 branwynbreeze

branwynbreeze

Orb

• GS Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 05:02 PM

COUSINS!!!!  :innocent0005:

And to think how much $ and time I've spent on genealogy when all I had to do was look into the sky. I dunno, maybe, maybe not.

#7 LadyNBlack

LadyNBlack

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:History, Civil War re-enacting, giving ghost/history tours, paranormal investigation

Posted 28 August 2010 - 05:44 PM

Yup...my boy is an alien.  I've been saying it all along. I wonder if I show this article to the freaking bureau of child support, they'll get off my back about his "father."
October 23 and 30th: Guyandotte's Ghostly Encounters Candlelight Walking Tour

#8 Supernerd

Supernerd

Ghoul

• Guests
  • Pip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:Cats, books, music, paranormal, art, swords, jokes, crochet, etc...etc... and all that jazz. ;-)

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:38 AM

MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe... Virtually the same as mine. Are we related somewhere in the past? :)
Never play leapfrog with a Unicorn!

Haunted New Zealand
NZ Ghosts and Other Haunts

#9 Cambion

Cambion

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:00 PM

I don't know...some of these things apply to me and I know I'm by no means of alien ancestry. I don't know if I have Rh-negative blood or not (I don't even know what blood type I am at all), but I'll include the "symptoms" that apply to me.

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color. Mine are both green and hazel (Green on the outside, hazel around the iris)

2. true red or reddish hair (My natural hair changes to a reddish shade between seasons)

6. ESP (You mean intuition? I have a creeper radar and I become intuitively attracted to people before I even know them, only to find out they are attracted to me after all)

9. love of space and science (interested in the solar system, aliens, and in only some aspects of science)

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race (I hate most people)

11. piercing eyes (Depends on who you ask; I have very large eyes)

12. para-normal occurrences (I saw a shadow ghost once, and I often see things moving around in my peripheral vision)

15. desire for higher wisdom (Yes,I want to learn more)

16. empathetic illnesses (I like to comfort people I care about, and I can often describe what people are feeling in my own words)

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind (I more worry about our future quality of life and how it will affect ME)

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life (I think most people have this)

20. unexplained scars on body (I have unexplained bruises on me all the time)

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances (Yup, I can make street lights turn on and off)

That's half of the 22 listed traits. I'm no bloody alien - my ancestry is all over the place too (mostly Ukraine and Germany). Personally, I think a lot of these things are coincidence and can apply to almost anyone, and I use myself as an example. I consider myself "just anyone" - your average individual...sort of. Some of the signs listed could easily be opinion-based.

#10 Vlawde

Vlawde

Resident Grumpy Old Married Man Prone To Senior Moments

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:09 PM

haha I have most of those traits too! So, like, take me to your leader or something

Posted ImagePosted Image

Pacific Paranormal Research Association: Documenting the paranormal and providing solutions to the living and the dead (and whatever else!)

Pacific Paranormal Research Association Myspace Page

Vlawdes Myspace Page

#11 enoemos

enoemos

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 04:19 PM

Almost none of those traits describe me. Should I be eating more or less rhesus monkey?
extrabanal.tumblr.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users