Haunted Places In Fresno, Ca?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LoneWolf87

LoneWolf87

Orb

• False Positive
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Music, MMA, Ghost Study/Paranormal, Law Enforcement, Blogging, Volunteering

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:54 PM

First off, I hope this is the right place to post this, I figured this was the most appropriate place to post my question;

Anyways, in mid-November, I'm going to visit one of my best friends in Fresno whose stationed there temporarily. We both have a fascination for ghost study but we are both not very familiar with the area. I was just wondering if there is any "haunted" places, historical sites, museums, etc we could visit in the Fresno region?

Thanks! :)

:Picture 524:
"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." - Winston Churchill

#2 AnnaOxygen

AnnaOxygen

Cold Spot

• False Positive
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:31 PM

I'm sure i'm late at responding but i'll give you a list of locations in Fresno. I used to attend Fresno State, but now I reside in the central bay area of California. We would go look at haunted places, but never did an investigation....just took a look and asked some questions.  Hopefully this will help you on your next visit there.

Muex Home in Fresno, Ca. (The is a museum that is known to be haunted by the old Muex family)

Old Fire House in Raymond, Ca. (The old firehouse is known to be haunted with ghost lights and strange voices)

St. John Hall in Fresno, Ca. (The entire place here is haunted, especially the basement area)

Tyler Street House in Fresno, Ca. (This small home has had 22 owners since the early 1980s and everyone who has lived there has reported poltergeist activity and "the red eyes")

The Vendo Company in Fresno, Ca.  (this building is supposed to be over 100 yrs old. Before it was Vendo, it was a Military Base, and before that a Lumbar yard, and before that a Japanese concentration camp. I myself haven't paid this place a visit, but everyone knows its history.)

Wolfe Manor in Clovis, Ca  (this place is so haunted that Ghost Adventures paid it a visit and did an investigation)

Andleberry Estate in Clovis, Ca. (This mansion also has an adjacent asylum. from the 1800s, this place has a horrible gruesom history..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users