• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, Music, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:59 AM

Here is a tidbit I didn't discover until just recently.
*I* had always thought that Miss Gulch, who transformed into a Witch
was the Wicked Witch of the West when she was up inside the tornado with Dorothy.
It turns out that Miss Gulch was in reality the Wicked Witch of the East and used the Ruby Slippers to transport herself from OZ to the Real World and back and used the tornado as a cover. What she hadn't counted upon was the Gale House being lifted up inside the tornado after taking a direct hit from it.

Theory:

Miss Gulch owned "half the County" and was hungry for owning all of it.
One of the only obstacles which stood in the way was the Gale Farm which she wanted and even hinted at in the movie when she said, "I'll bring a darn suit that'll take your whole farm."
The Gales would have none of it. Thus, Miss Gulch decided that she needed help from her sister in Oz, the Wicked Witch of the West. That was why she was headed back there and that was why she was there when the Gale house suddenly and violently entered the equation.

Attached Files

#2 hatsheput63

hatsheput63

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Interests:egypt..crafts..reading...history..drawing..my family...antiques..ghosts...evps...

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:40 AM

wow...I love that movie,and you made it a whole new level for the meanies!!!!!  Go witches!
  I love how Glenda the good witch asks Dorothy if she brought her broomstick,and Dorothy says "no" and Glenda says "I guess you'll have to walk"  I'm always like  "Dorothy ,turn around!! Your whole freakin house is behind you!! Go get the broom!!"  but then the movie would be about 15 minutes after that,so I guess she hadda hoof it to Oz...
What is this ghost shadow that brushes my shoulder?

The night wind whispers
And I must follow.

Long is the shadow
cast by the black wings of fear.

#3 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, Music, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:41 PM

Well, you have to look at it this way. She wouldn't have been able to get to Oz at all without Brains, Heart and Courage.
"Ain't it the truth! Ain't it the truth!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users