• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 bunygirl

bunygirl

False Positive

• False Positive
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:40 AM

I have always been terrified of the ouija board so have never ever tried it :) but the opinions and experiences on here have been very interesting to say the least so thank you x

#22 Crunchbird

Crunchbird

Orb

• GS Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:58 PM

Hi,

Almost everyone I've consulted about ouija board use has warned me against using one. Seems that few people are unscathed by using them. I have to admit they both fascinate and unnerve me just a little.  :o

#23 Es_En_Ce

Es_En_Ce

Cold Spot

• False Positive
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:04 PM

Does anyone think it can affect you or invite trouble if you watch it being used, either in person or say on youtube?

#24 Crunchbird

Crunchbird

Orb

• GS Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:07 PM

I'm sure hoping that watching its use on youtube doesn't have any effect on the viewer, I've viewed a couple ouija sessions there.

#25 Es_En_Ce

Es_En_Ce

Cold Spot

• False Positive
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

Ok, thats good to hear, LOL.  I want to watch it on youtube but I was chicken, which is funny because I don't scare easily.

#26 Crunchbird

Crunchbird

Orb

• GS Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

Personally, since the viewer isn't actually there for the youtube ouija board use I feel that it wouldn't have an effect.

#27 Es_En_Ce

Es_En_Ce

Cold Spot

• False Positive
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:28 PM

Well then I'm going to do some viewing and if I get the stuff scared out of me, you will have to talk to me and calm me down!

#28 Crunchbird

Crunchbird

Orb

• GS Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

I recall watching on youtube a ouija board session wherein the planchette flew off the board. Couldn't tell it it was faked or not, but superficially it didn't appear so. But of course that doesn't mean it wasn't.

#29 spineofsnake

spineofsnake

Orb

• GS Member
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:21 PM

I have never used one, and I never would. My mother always warned me strongly against using them or even being in the room while one was used. Her and her sisters used to use them often for channeling purposes (her side of the family is Cajun and practiced root magic and stuff) and apparently something really BAD happened eventually. She wouldn't talk about what it was, but they've all been extremely religious Catholics ever since.

She said 99% of the time it doesn't work and it's just your own mind doing it, but the 1% of the time it does work, it's like calling a random payphone located in the spiritual equivalent of a maximum security prison. You will never get anyone nice. Higher beings like angels, dead ancestors etc. are on a higher astral plane beyond the reach of the Ouija. In her words, "you can't call heaven using plastic toys". You can only access a lower plane with beings that are trapped there, unhappy or malevolent, and looking for a gateway to cause trouble on our plane. They often lie and pretend to be higher beings, and only reveal their true natures later. That's why most people say they don't work, and the ones who believe in them are usually scared of them and regret using them.

I would never test this theory myself, but my mother was always quite wise and sensible, so take it for what it's worth. I'm curious to hear what happens if you do use one!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users