6 replies to this topic

#1 stampingchick

stampingchick

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 171 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:41 PM

Hi guys! not sure if this is where i should post this, but i was wondering if someone could help me figure out what i am, clairvoyant, medium, etc. i don't think i'm a medium, because it doesn't happen all the time, and my 'gift' seems to be limited to death. here is a post i wrote a long time ago, describing my abilities. this post seems to be a pretty accurate picture of what happens. also, if this isn't where i should post this, please tell the correct place. my story

Thank you!

Thank you Ghosthuntersluvr75for my siggy!!!

http://www.kscakes.com/LolCats/Detail.aspx...k-iz-broked1-2/

#2 Hydrassas

Hydrassas

EVP

• GS Member
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Shamanism, Mythology, Gaming, Horticulture, Spirituality, Crystals, etc.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:57 PM

I can't in good faith or honesty tell you what or whom you are because I believe that for one to know whom they are comes from within us and that although using labels to generalise ourselves if overused can tend to be quite limiting. For example, I'm an agnostic that leans toward the basic principles of shamanism, paganism and wicca however despite this I do try to remain open minded that there are other possibilities and faiths outside of these fields.

If I were to guess I'd say that you are a seer and possibly an empath, though I would take that with a grain of salt as it is only a guess. I'd also theorize that your dark entity could be a low level demon of sorts, I've been attacked by a couple myself except I was seeing them as shadow people... The most powerful one that I've encountered on this plane was about 6 feet tall and looked like the night sky with all the stars and all that, I woke up one night to have it on my chest with its arm in my head! It was looking for something but I don't remember what, when its arm was in there we were in synch and we knew almost everything about the other.

If you are still being followed by the entity that was in the other house I would suggest that you keep some holy water with you, possibly wear it around your neck and ask a priest to bless the house for you to banish the spirit, I typically do cleansings myself when need be as I am not a christian. I do not wish to worry or frighten you but I do believe that you need to find some way of protecting yourself all the time now because something you've done has drawn the attention of parasites that will try to feed off of you...

Your idea of mentally picturing the angels surrounding you, your house and your family was a perfect way of doing this and I hope that everything works out for you. I apologise for the tl;dr and rambling on about my own experience like that.
From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity. ~Edvard Munch

#3 stampingchick

stampingchick

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 171 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:22 PM

View PostHydrassas, on 30 March 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

I can't in good faith or honesty tell you what or whom you are because I believe that for one to know whom they are comes from within us and that although using labels to generalise ourselves if overused can tend to be quite limiting. For example, I'm an agnostic that leans toward the basic principles of shamanism, paganism and wicca however despite this I do try to remain open minded that there are other possibilities and faiths outside of these fields.

If I were to guess I'd say that you are a seer and possibly an empath, though I would take that with a grain of salt as it is only a guess. I'd also theorize that your dark entity could be a low level demon of sorts, I've been attacked by a couple myself except I was seeing them as shadow people... The most powerful one that I've encountered on this plane was about 6 feet tall and looked like the night sky with all the stars and all that, I woke up one night to have it on my chest with its arm in my head! It was looking for something but I don't remember what, when its arm was in there we were in synch and we knew almost everything about the other.

If you are still being followed by the entity that was in the other house I would suggest that you keep some holy water with you, possibly wear it around your neck and ask a priest to bless the house for you to banish the spirit, I typically do cleansings myself when need be as I am not a christian. I do not wish to worry or frighten you but I do believe that you need to find some way of protecting yourself all the time now because something you've done has drawn the attention of parasites that will try to feed off of you...

Your idea of mentally picturing the angels surrounding you, your house and your family was a perfect way of doing this and I hope that everything works out for you. I apologise for the tl;dr and rambling on about my own experience like that.

Don't apologize. I love hearing about other experiences. There is really no one I can talk to about this, so it's nice to know that I'm not alone. In the past I have considered the empath, so it's interesting to me that was one you mentioned. The spirit is no longer around me. He gave up after about a month. That experience was years ago. I truly believe he could have eventually driven me mad. Thank you for your input. I agree labels can be limiting; I just wanted a way to identify what this is. I'm not sure I want to work on strengthening it, but would like to learn more about it. It's interesting you mentioned the thing you experienced was looking for something. I felt that this thing was looking through my mind and deleting things, stealing my memories. I believe they returned when I pushed him out. Thank you again, for your advice and also for sharing what happened to you.

#4 Hydrassas

Hydrassas

EVP

• GS Member
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Shamanism, Mythology, Gaming, Horticulture, Spirituality, Crystals, etc.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:36 PM

View Poststampingchick, on 30 March 2012 - 07:22 PM, said:

Don't apologize. I love hearing about other experiences. There is really no one I can talk to about this, so it's nice to know that I'm not alone. In the past I have considered the empath, so it's interesting to me that was one you mentioned. The spirit is no longer around me. He gave up after about a month. That experience was years ago. I truly believe he could have eventually driven me mad. Thank you for your input. I agree labels can be limiting; I just wanted a way to identify what this is. I'm not sure I want to work on strengthening it, but would like to learn more about it. It's interesting you mentioned the thing you experienced was looking for something. I felt that this thing was looking through my mind and deleting things, stealing my memories. I believe they returned when I pushed him out. Thank you again, for your advice and also for sharing what happened to you.

It's actually quite interesting that you mention your attacker was 'deleting' things because the shadow that was on me never got to finish what it was doing, I have a servitor spirit whom acts as a guardian for me. She was weaker than usual that night because her stone which I usually wear around my neck was chipped and damaged a week or two prior and I'd bought a replacement stone from the magi I bought the first one from so while that was being sorted out there was a window of opportunity for an attack... A few minutes after it shoved its arm into my head I was able to call out (if you've ever had one of these attack you they try to stifle you) and she came back and took care of it.

If I see this thing again after I learn how to astrally project consciously once more I'm going to pull it apart and then put it back into the earth to be purified.
From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity. ~Edvard Munch

#5 stampingchick

stampingchick

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 171 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:47 PM

View PostHydrassas, on 30 March 2012 - 07:36 PM, said:

It's actually quite interesting that you mention your attacker was 'deleting' things because the shadow that was on me never got to finish what it was doing, I have a servitor spirit whom acts as a guardian for me. She was weaker than usual that night because her stone which I usually wear around my neck was chipped and damaged a week or two prior and I'd bought a replacement stone from the magi I bought the first one from so while that was being sorted out there was a window of opportunity for an attack... A few minutes after it shoved its arm into my head I was able to call out (if you've ever had one of these attack you they try to stifle you) and she came back and took care of it.

If I see this thing again after I learn how to astrally project consciously once more I'm going to pull it apart and then put it back into the earth to be purified.

I wonder what would have happened if you hadn't woken up? Scary to contemplate. Also tearing it apart and putting it back into the earth to be purified sounds like exactly what needs to happen to the thing that attacked me. *shudder*

#6 sugaree

sugaree

Orb

• GS Member
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:tired of trying to ignore what ive been seeing and feeling all my life, i'm ready for answers

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:06 AM

ive been starting to look into precognitive dreams, myself.  Ive had them my whole life (they seem to come in waves where I'll have a ton for a while then nothing for a long time).  They seem to be starting for me again and i've also had a few that seem to be about the past, but not my past/anything ive known about.

doesnt really help answer 'what you are' but even just a web search for 'precognitive dreams' brings up a bunch of interesting information!

#7 stampingchick

stampingchick

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 171 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:20 PM

View Postsugaree, on 17 April 2012 - 09:06 AM, said:

ive been starting to look into precognitive dreams, myself.  Ive had them my whole life (they seem to come in waves where I'll have a ton for a while then nothing for a long time).  They seem to be starting for me again and i've also had a few that seem to be about the past, but not my past/anything ive known about.

doesnt really help answer 'what you are' but even just a web search for 'precognitive dreams' brings up a bunch of interesting information!

Mine seems to do that too, wax and wane. right now, it's a dry patch, lol. :) and thanks for giving me the idea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users