• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Sarge

Sarge

False Positive

• False Positive
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:53 PM

Ok i recently moved to Grand Lake colorado into a nice cabin home over looking the lake. this ghost or what ever it is, I have a feeling it might be demonic.. for the 1s couple months it was just knocks on the wall mainly on the wall that is in the bed room on the closet back side of the closet on the other side of this wall is the living room we hear him banging around in there all the time mainly at night though (HE IS DOING IT NOW) we have heard this knocking pretty much from day 1 we called him Herman and kinda laugh about it, Yeah the cabin is definitely haunted oh well.... well about 3-4 nights ago i was up late after midnight and couldnt sleep and herman was making the normal knocks and thuds he has a whole assortment of knocks and pecks anyway i decided to put my phone in the closet and record some video and see what i get. the 1st time i let it run 5 or 10 min. i ask him a few questions dont remember them all but i ask him his name and it sounded like someone saying sshh or something its hard to explain. so i kept it up all night. recording then listening on and on. Then about 5am i got the recorder played it back and you can hear very clearly this Ghost/demon say (I WILL HANG THE BOTH OF US) he says this in a very demonic voice. so every since i have just been sticking the phone in the closet and recording i have a ton tape but night before last i did something different. I walked out of the room and shut the light out well the TV was on when i did this a few min. went by and there is a clicking sound or popping sound and then the TV flash's and starts showing random stuff sometimes you can see what looks like demonic face's or something and then as i walk back in the room he clicks and the TV switch's back to normal. its not hard to get this footage i have it all on video. but when and what started scaring me was last night i had the camera in the closet and my G/F walked in the room and it started growling and she approached the closet started getting dark. there is quite a bit more but this is the main scary as hell things that have taken place over the last few days 1 more thing i would like to add when i put the phone/camera in the closet it flutters in and out when i remove it it works perfectly it only does this in the closet. i have all this that i have mentioned on audio and video its all 100% true and not fabricated or faked in anyway. this ghost is intensifying its presence since i started this camera ordeal a few days back. i just wanna know what should or can i do? since he said I'm gonna hang the both of us do you think maybe he hung himself in the house? in that closet? but he can come out of there when he wants to he just spends most of the time in the closet there is a door to the attic in the closet also and when i tell him I'm going to go up there and look around he starts clicking and clanking only you cant hear it, you can only hear it when you play the video back and believe you me its defiantly there! i dont understand if he can hit on the walls why cant he make those clicking sounds so we can hear them dont get me wrong i dont want him to learn how to be heard vocally!! he seems to have picked up because he knows i am looking to rid the house of him. The closet he stays in is on the otherside of the wall where i am sitting right now is he looking over my shoulder?

Hi i forgot to mention that that i stopped sleeping in the room night before last and last night it was knocking and pecking on all the walls in the living room this started around 2:30 or 3:00am. i turned my camera on and videoed the whole room and there is like a blue haze or something all over the room ether its all over the room or i am right in the middle of this and i can tell where this energy is while looking through the LCD on the phone scanning the room because it is very blurry in that spot and dark i think that is where he is. i have a female roommate and 1 dog the dog dont seem to mind this ghost and the ghost dont mind the dog But night before last my dog came in the bed room while i was recording and the ghost started breathing almost like a dog (or something) but the ghost dont like the roommate at all! i have him on video growling when she entered the room and an other time she approached the closet and looked in and the closet got very dark not for a second it kept getting darker and blurrier darker and blurrier untill the end of the recording when i entered the room the light returned to normal... and the video picks up lots of sounds that you dont hear like clicks laud clicks clicks that have like an echo sound starting off laud echoing on down. i am sorry i dont know the terminology i am just describing what i hear and see on the video and hear

#2 supernaturGal

supernaturGal

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:Anything and everything supernatural! I love watching movies and TV (especially horror from A-Z grade, naturally), hiking, cross stitching, driving and reading. My fave authors are Dean Koontz, Graham Masterson, Karin Slaughter and Stephen King. I also have a comprehensive collection of non-fiction paranormal books.

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:50 PM

OK, to start off with, it would be super awesome if we could see some of the video or even stills from it or hear the evps, basically anything you have recorded. Secondly, is there any kind of electrical box or water heater near the closet where the activity is focussed? You have to eliminate all possibilities for phone malfunction or noises; so if there are things like the aforementioned near the closet, check them out for noises etc. I know this is a standardised ghost hunting answer however in a lot of cases it turns out to be nothing more than a water heater and your imagination.
On the basis that there is something in your home, you say its activity is escalating, well you named it and your paying attention to it so it is lapping it up. Spirits are susceptible to attention and seemingly especially the naughty ones, you accept its presence as real so it will play to that basically. I am not convinced of the existence of demons per se, however there are definitely nasty spirits out there. Have you seen anything with your naked eye - figures, shadows that kind of thing? Does it move anything around or does it just seem to be menacing you? Does it feel threatening because you seem to have a lot more spunk than I would in that situation. With a bit more info I can get more specific but I would stop paying it any heed; attention usually make things worse and if it is nasty well it will only get nastier.
There are things you can do such as blessings or cross over sessions (I don't like the word exorcism, too much of an association with demons LOL) but again, that depends on whether you WANT to get rid of it.
I'm sure we'd all love to see and discuss your evidence so if you can, upload it and we'll be able to sort you out a bit better.
Take care and leave it alone for a while; see if the activity dies down
  :confused0068:
Posted Image

#3 Sarge

Sarge

False Positive

• False Positive
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

Hi thank you for the reply. the phone i have all this video on is not activated but i am going to try and barrow a camera and record what i have off the phone to the camera and upload it to the forum hope it works you guys have got to see this stuff it is doing! it was fun in the beginning but now its getting pretty creepy!

Millie my room mate claims to have had experiences, But i dont know if she really has or not. I can tell you after this encounter she has had a few now!! and i sure have a different out look on things!! i ask one of the neighbors about the house (brenda) she owns the local market down the hill fand lives a couple houses down from me she use to show the cabin where i live now for the owners to weekend renters she knows more then she is telling me.. But anyway after (Herman) said I'm going to hang the both of us i ask her the following day whats the history of the house is and she wouldn't tell me anything other then the house doesn't have a good history and that because of the history is the reason why i am here i had the video with me and i let her listean to it she was speachless! she looked like she seen a ghost REALLY she didnt know what to say. Now i have thought and thought about what she said, This is my conclusion i have had a local man tell me when i 1st moved in that Marvin Heemeyer lived here, Marvin is the KillDozer driver who tried to demolish Granby a few years back Follow the link if you dont know about it the other link is about him in detail.

http://marvin-heemeyer.com/en/

again i have not been able to check anything other then what little i could do on the internet which turned up nothing other the he did live in grand lake and his PO Box # i thought about going to the post and seeing if they still had his old postal address i might do that Tom.

You and Your Team dont typically visit a private residence. Could you please make an exception? if your into this kind of thing (the paranormal) then this cabin/closet/room will be a play ground for you!! rest assured you wont leave disappointed the closet is very very very active i could put this computer down go in the bed room put my camera in the closet every time and i dont know what I'm doing! i dont have anyway to download the stuff i have on my phone and send it to you or post it on the forum the phone is not activated but it has a great camera and video. i could mail you this phone i mean there is a ton of stuff on there from shadows that are not mine to throughn my snow board out of the closet something flashing across the floor clicks and what sounds like hitting a pipe sounds that echo when i leave the room with the TV on he will make that clicking sound and the TV will flash real bright and then show off the wall images the only thing i can compare it to is one of those acid screens from the 1960s something psychedelic when you look close you will see faces that are scary looking as hell there is just so so much and there is plenty of him talking recorded and saved he dos not want to give his name out! thats for sure!!

Edited by Sarge, 31 March 2012 - 03:10 PM.

#4 the evil

the evil

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:http://tevilblog.blogspot.com/

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:55 AM

Marvin Heemeyer was the man!

#5 Sarge

Sarge

False Positive

• False Positive
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:50 AM

View Postthe evil, on 03 April 2012 - 07:55 AM, said:

Marvin Heemeyer was the man!

well i think so to.. i want to find out for sure if the ghost is in fact marvin if it is i dont want him gone i just want to learn to live with him..

#6 FreakE

FreakE

EVP

• GS Member
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Anything fun :)
    I have a fascination with dreams. I have some wild and crazy ones.

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:16 PM

It would be interesting to see your evidence. Please find a way to post it.  :thanks:

#7 Sarge

Sarge

False Positive

• False Positive
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:28 PM

View PostFreakE, on 03 April 2012 - 12:16 PM, said:

It would be interesting to see your evidence. Please find a way to post it.  :thanks:

i have quite a bit of it. does anyone know how i can transfer video from my LG chocolate vx8575 with usb cable to my PC please let me now you guys have to see this stuff its 100% real I'm not crazy!!

#8 FreakE

FreakE

EVP

• GS Member
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Anything fun :)
    I have a fascination with dreams. I have some wild and crazy ones.

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:48 PM

View PostSarge, on 03 April 2012 - 02:28 PM, said:

i have quite a bit of it. does anyone know how i can transfer video from my LG chocolate vx8575 with usb cable to my PC please let me now you guys have to see this stuff its 100% real I'm not crazy!!

Hey Sarge. By no means are we calling you crazy. I know I speak for myself and a few others that we really enjoy seeing peoples proof. Thats all. :banana:

I dont have experience with your cell phone, but maybe this link might help. http://support.veriz...e.html?id=27844

#9 the evil

the evil

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:http://tevilblog.blogspot.com/

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:36 AM

here you go

http://www.howardfor...8575-to-Your-PC

#10 SuperMrScratch

SuperMrScratch

Orb

• GS Member
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Xbox360 , Ghosts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:54 AM

yeah cant wait to see the pictures , its really intresting :)

#11 sugaree

sugaree

Orb

• GS Member
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:tired of trying to ignore what ive been seeing and feeling all my life, i'm ready for answers

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:41 AM

would love to see these videos!  hope you can get them up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users