• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ghost hunter Denmark

Ghost hunter Denmark

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:My son (my biggest achievement ever), Ghost hunting, Building plastic model cars (Hot rods, show rods), Fire and rescue

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:17 AM

Hi guys

I am going to Wotton-Under-Edge, Gloucestershire, England to do a paranormal investigation. It will be filmed by a TV crew. We are doing the shootings for a TV series that will air on national danish TV, this autumn.

I was wondering if there are any english paranormal investigators close by? Perhaps we could arrange a quick meeting.... And does anyone know any local atrractions or sights near by? Not necessarily paranormal ones....

Oh, we are going on april the 17, and returning home on april the 20.

Posted Image

Some things has to be believed - To be seen...

#2 PumpkinWraithGStudy

PumpkinWraithGStudy

1D's #1 Fan

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,850 posts
  • Interests:Mainly my family and chatting to and getting to know the many good friends I've made here over the years. I love Rock, Metal and alternative music as well as having a profound interest in the paranormal.

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:27 AM

Well I'm only a few hours drive away in Kent and would love to come and see what you're doing but circumstances would probably prevent that But you are right on Clarina's doorstep.

Posted Image

Signature created by SilentWalkerGStudy

The Aliens said I could take a friend next time. Apply below ......but no mad people!

#3 SilentWalkerGStudy

SilentWalkerGStudy

Hen-Pecked Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts
  • Interests:Football (Leicester City fanatic), Rammstein, In Flames, Trivium, Slipknot, Five Finger Death Punch, most heavy / death bands. Most important thing is my FAMILY.

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:48 AM

Yeh, was gonna say that you are near Clarina. I'm quite a distance away so couldn't make it. Try to do one in the Midlands and im there!! :)

There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery. ~ Joseph Conrad

Posted Image

#4 ClarinaGStudy

ClarinaGStudy

Zombie Assistant Manager Is Feeling Bitey!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,633 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:10 AM

I'm guessing you are going to the Ancient Ramm Inn?  I've heard good things and bad things about that place but be careful of the owner.  I heard he's not only a bit of a con artist but also a bit of a pervert.
Being so near, I'd recommend you go to Avebury and Stonehenge.  Avebury is known to be very haunted.  Check out the Red Lion in the middle of the stone circle.  If you are going to have transport such as a hire car or bus, I'd recommend visiting places such as Bath and Oxford.  They are all easy driving distances and hold a lot of history.

Typically, that is right on the week that my husband has a few days off so we won't be around :(

Posted Image
"True Love Is Like Ghosts, Which Everyone Talks About But Few Have Seen"
Clarina's Jewellery Designs

#5 chelsea

chelsea

False Positive

• False Positive
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:41 AM

lso any diused Raf BASES NEAR THERE WOULD BE WELL WORTH A VISIT,,PARTICULARLY BOMBER COMMAND BASES

#6 margotkitten

margotkitten

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 266 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:03 PM

that's sooooo awesome  have a great time hon! ♥
Posted Image

#7 Vlawde

Vlawde

Resident Grumpy Old Married Man Prone To Senior Moments

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,145 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

View PostClarinaGStudy, on 01 April 2012 - 11:10 AM, said:

I'm guessing you are going to the Ancient Ramm Inn?  I've heard good things and bad things about that place but be careful of the owner.  I heard he's not only a bit of a con artist but also a bit of a pervert.
Being so near, I'd recommend you go to Avebury and Stonehenge.  Avebury is known to be very haunted.  Check out the Red Lion in the middle of the stone circle.  If you are going to have transport such as a hire car or bus, I'd recommend visiting places such as Bath and Oxford.  They are all easy driving distances and hold a lot of history.

Typically, that is right on the week that my husband has a few days off so we won't be around :(

I remember that guy from when Ghost Adventures were at the Ancient Ram....definitely an oddball!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Pacific Paranormal Research Association: Documenting the paranormal and providing solutions to the living and the dead (and whatever else!)

Pacific Paranormal Research Association Myspace Page

Vlawdes Myspace Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users