Free Skins
© Fisana

Jump to content


A Black Shadow Man Hurting My 3 Year Old Son


  • Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 Debz75

Debz75

    Orb

  • False Positive
  • 29 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:County Durham England

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:17 AM

We have lived in our house for 10 years. We have two boys the oldest is nearlly 10 and my youngest son is 3 years old. When my oldest son was around 2- 3 he used to say there was a man in his room. He would suffer sleepless nights we thought he was just having nightmares never really questioned him about it. I cant remember when he stopped telling us maybe 4 or 5 year old. My youngest son is now in my oldest son old room. Since my youngest son was around 1 and half he also started mentioning a black man i started to think this was a bit weired. Now the past several months have got really bad my son is really scared would wake up several times in the night saying the man is there. We have put a night light in his room and leave the landing light on with his door open- No change. He has told me that he is a black shadow man he doestnt have a face i asked did he know his name he just says its the scary man. He said he doesnt talk to him. When we put him to bed i would kindly ask the man to leave him to sleep and tell my son to tell him to but its not worked. Then 3 nights ago he started crying as i said it was bed time- please note before all this started my son loved bed times had no problems at all. Anyway he started crying saying he didnt want to go to bed as the black man is hurting him. This really scared me i asked him how he is hurting him, my son started to smack my chest. He said he smacks me and he hit is face and back also. He said he wanted to sleep down stairs as he was scared. I was so scared myself but angry too. I believe him and believe there is something in our house as over the years i can be sitting and see out of the corner of my eye a shadow go past the landing but just thought oh dont be silly. Any way back to the conversation 3 nights ago as we were talking this all took place down stairs in the sitting room he said he is over there and pointed to the wall we couldnt see anything but by his face he could. That night i went into my sons room and asked the man not to hurt my son and to leave but i was really scared but mad too. That night my 3 year old son slept in our bed he slept right through he didnt see the man all night. The next night i desided to put him in my other sons room we moved his bedding as my oldest son has bunk beds. We were down stairs watching tv when both my sons come down stairs and my youngest son said mammy i thought you told the man to go away. I said i did he said he went in his room to get a toy and the man was there so he ran straight out. This was around 5pm so it wasnt dark. My son slept in my oldest sons room ok apart from we heard a thump the 2nd night we also have the baby monitor set up. I ran upstairs my son was fast alseep. Last night we heard the thump again i went upstairs my son was on all fours on the floor maybe he fell out of bed maybe not. My husband doesnt believe in ghosts or anything like that but i do and I'm really scared. Ive spoke to my sisters they suggest we get someone in to bless the house i just dont know were to start or what to do. Any advise would be great thanks

#2 Ghuoest

Ghuoest

    Demon

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:In the pumpkin patch
  • Interests:Waiting for the Great Pumpkin

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:05 AM

I guess avoiding that room would be a start. The main activity may be located there, and rarely outside of it. You'd more or less lose the room, but gain some peace.

If you want to rid yourself of it and regain the room, a blessing might work, but it could also worsen things. It may even take multiple blessings to reduce the activity for longer periods of time. Not sure, but smudging might help in conjunction with the blessings. The smudging would help remove negativity in the air.

#3 Debz75

Debz75

    Orb

  • False Positive
  • 29 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:County Durham England

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:22 AM

 Ghuoest, on 09 April 2012 - 09:05 AM, said:

I guess avoiding that room would be a start. The main activity may be located there, and rarely outside of it. You'd more or less lose the room, but gain some peace.

If you want to rid yourself of it and regain the room, a blessing might work, but it could also worsen things. It may even take multiple blessings to reduce the activity for longer periods of time. Not sure, but smudging might help in conjunction with the blessings. The smudging would help remove negativity in the air.

Hi Ghuoest thanks for replying yes your right we are trying to avoid the room ive only been in 1 or 2 times for a few seconds in the last 4 days to just get clothes out for my son. The room is much colder than other rooms. So far my son seems happier sleeping in his big brothers room . I still feel quite scared but not showing it to my sons. Everytime i go upstairs into my bedroom which is directly opposite my young sons room i feel scared as if I'm being watched and get quite breathless? At the moment we are going to try and avoid the room as you said and see how we get on. I'm not sure what is smudging? I'm new to this site and dont know what that is? I just feel so helpless as i dont want my son getting hurt or frightend by what ever this thing is???
Thanks again for taking the time to reply I will post again soon to let you know how we are getting on Debz x  :thanks:

Edited by Debz75, 15 April 2012 - 02:17 AM.


#4 Ghuoest

Ghuoest

    Demon

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:In the pumpkin patch
  • Interests:Waiting for the Great Pumpkin

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:37 AM

I'm guessing it's an angry ghost that doesn't like people in his personal area. Not to frighten you or anything, but you probably are being watched by him. The breathlessness may be a natural reaction caused by feeling frightened. I'm sure others react the same. They try to stay calm and brave, do whatever they have to do in a similar room, and get out ASAP.

I've never smudged, but the gist of it is that (white?) sage is burned and the smoke removes negative energy. It won't remove negative entities though. However, by removing some of the negative energies, maybe that would calm or weaken whatever is there. I believe smudging sticks are sold in new age stores.

EDIT: Here's the wiki article on smudge sticks/smudging.

Edited by Ghuoest, 09 April 2012 - 10:12 AM.


#5 Debz75

Debz75

    Orb

  • False Positive
  • 29 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:County Durham England

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:58 PM

 Ghuoest, on 09 April 2012 - 09:37 AM, said:

I'm guessing it's an angry ghost that doesn't like people in his personal area. Not to frighten you or anything, but you probably are being watched by him. The breathlessness may be a natural reaction caused by feeling frightened. I'm sure others react the same. They try to stay calm and brave, do whatever they have to do in a similar room, and get out ASAP.

I've never smudged, but the gist of it is that (white?) sage is burned and the smoke removes negative energy. It won't remove negative entities though. However, by removing some of the negative energies, maybe that would calm or weaken whatever is there. I believe smudging sticks are sold in new age stores.

EDIT: Here's the wiki article on smudge sticks/smudging.

Thanks Ghuoest I have taken a look at the article I'm willing to try anything- 2 strange things happend today the hoover switched on- me and my 2 sons were in the room but not near the hoover. Also in my youngest sons room were most of the activity has happend the night light has been switched on - i asked the kids but they said they havant been in that room. Nothing like this hasever happend before. The last few nights my son has been alot calmer as he has been sleeping in my older sons bedroom which is next to the room with the activty. I put my young son to bed tonight read him a story then he filled up started to cry got scared said the man was there i tried to read more books and calm him but he just kept saying he wanted to go down stairs. After 40mins of trying to calm him down My husband come up told him to go to sleep, my son just cried saying he wanted to come down stairs over and over we heard him through the baby monitor. My husband is not a believer in ghosts thinks he must be making it up. I had a go at my husband saying just cause he doesnt believe doesnt mean that our son isnt scared- it made my husband think and he went back up stairs and sat with my son til he went off to sleep. In away i wish my husband would see this ghost / shadow then he may handle this horrible situation differently. Most of the time when my sons upset or bedtimes ect my husband works different shifts so he doesnt see how upset our son gets or how scared i am. My husband is off work this week so maybe he will see whats happening.

#6 the evil

the evil

    Goblin

  • GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:CT
  • Interests:http://tevilblog.blogspot.com/

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:02 AM

are you sure the older son didnt say something to the younger one when he took the room to spook him out?
why dont you try some EVPs or video/pics in the room and see if you get anything.
Ask if something is there and why its bother your son. maybe you can have your son ask the questions (without him knowing your recording) and see if you get anything.
you can ask it to leave but if your scared to then maybe you should try to convince your husband to ask it to leave. two things can happen. he isnt afraid and doesn't believe so it may calm down a bit OR it could get mad at your husband and show itself in some fashion to him.
try some of these. Also get a safety object and convince your son its protective, try to get him to sleep in the room with it and see if it helps.

#7 crush13

crush13

    Cold Spot

  • False Positive
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:47 AM

 Debz75, on 08 April 2012 - 05:17 AM, said:

We have lived in our house for 10 years. We have two boys the oldest is nearlly 10 and my youngest son is 3 years old. When my oldest son was around 2- 3 he used to say there was a man in his room. He would suffer sleepless nights we thought he was just having nightmares never really questioned him about it. I cant remember when he stopped telling us maybe 4 or 5 year old. My youngest son is now in my oldest son old room. Since my youngest son was around 1 and half he also started mentioning a black man i started to think this was a bit weired. Now the past several months have got really bad my son is really scared would wake up several times in the night saying the man is there. We have put a night light in his room and leave the landing light on with his door open- No change. He has told me that he is a black shadow man he doestnt have a face i asked did he know his name he just says its the scary man. He said he doesnt talk to him. When we put him to bed i would kindly ask the man to leave him to sleep and tell my son to tell him to but its not worked. Then 3 nights ago he started crying as i said it was bed time- please note before all this started my son loved bed times had no problems at all. Anyway he started crying saying he didnt want to go to bed as the black man is hurting him. This really scared me i asked him how he is hurting him, my son started to smack my chest. He said he smacks me and he hit is face and back also. He said he wanted to sleep down stairs as he was scared. I was so scared myself but angry too. I believe him and believe there is something in our house as over the years i can be sitting and see out of the corner of my eye a shadow go past the landing but just thought oh dont be silly. Any way back to the conversation 3 nights ago as we were talking this all took place down stairs in the sitting room he said he is over there and pointed to the wall we couldnt see anything but by his face he could. That night i went into my sons room and asked the man not to hurt my son and to leave but i was really scared but mad too. That night my 3 year old son slept in our bed he slept right through he didnt see the man all night. The next night i desided to put him in my other sons room we moved his bedding as my oldest son has bunk beds. We were down stairs watching tv when both my sons come down stairs and my youngest son said mammy i thought you told the man to go away. I said i did he said he went in his room to get a toy and the man was there so he ran straight out. This was around 5pm so it wasnt dark. My son slept in my oldest sons room ok apart from we heard a thump the 2nd night we also have the baby monitor set up. I ran upstairs my son was fast alseep. Last night we heard the thump again i went upstairs my son was on all fours on the floor maybe he fell out of bed maybe not. My husband doesnt believe in ghosts or anything like that but i do and I'm really scared. Ive spoke to my sisters they suggest we get someone in to bless the house i just dont know were to start or what to do. Any advise would be great thanks
yeah this is pretty creepy I would try talking to it and finding history about the house. also does he like the door in that room if he does ask him about the gate keepere

#8 Ghuoest

Ghuoest

    Demon

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:In the pumpkin patch
  • Interests:Waiting for the Great Pumpkin

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:26 AM

I can't guarantee anything, but i think your son will be safe as long as he doesn't sleep in that room. As far as your son seeing him in other rooms, try keeping him calm by giving him a reason why the ghost might be there. If the ghost was there when you were reading to him, tell him the ghost wants to listen to the bedtime story too. As for the vacuum turning on, say it's because he wants you to vacuum. Hopefully, this will also keep everybody's emotions at a calmer state.

It would be good if your husband starts to believe. I think there are some people that can't sense anything, or seems to repel it briefly. It's much harder to convince him if he's one of those. At least you did manage to get him to see how he isn't being helpful by not believing.


 the evil, on 10 April 2012 - 04:02 AM, said:

are you sure the older son didnt say something to the younger one when he took the room to spook him out?
why dont you try some EVPs or video/pics in the room and see if you get anything.
Ask if something is there and why its bother your son. maybe you can have your son ask the questions (without him knowing your recording) and see if you get anything.
you can ask it to leave but if your scared to then maybe you should try to convince your husband to ask it to leave. two things can happen. he isnt afraid and doesn't believe so it may calm down a bit OR it could get mad at your husband and show itself in some fashion to him.
try some of these. Also get a safety object and convince your son its protective, try to get him to sleep in the room with it and see if it helps.

Doing EVP's and/or videos/pics could cause the activity to increase.
A third thing can happen if her husband asks it to leave. The ghost could become more active and aggressive when he isn't around.
A safety object sounds like a good idea, but i wouldn't put the kid back into that room.

#9 Debz75

Debz75

    Orb

  • False Positive
  • 29 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:County Durham England

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:57 AM

 the evil, on 10 April 2012 - 04:02 AM, said:

are you sure the older son didnt say something to the younger one when he took the room to spook him out?
why dont you try some EVPs or video/pics in the room and see if you get anything.
Ask if something is there and why its bother your son. maybe you can have your son ask the questions (without him knowing your recording) and see if you get anything.
you can ask it to leave but if your scared to then maybe you should try to convince your husband to ask it to leave. two things can happen. he isnt afraid and doesn't believe so it may calm down a bit OR it could get mad at your husband and show itself in some fashion to him.
try some of these. Also get a safety object and convince your son its protective, try to get him to sleep in the room with it and see if it helps.

Hi the evil- thanks for responding - My oldest son cant remember anything about the ghost when he was young i only told him the other day he is keeping quite. My oldest son has been very helpful he is a bit spooked but been braver than me lol. Ive even heard him trying to calm him down during the night bless him. The safety object is a great idea will try that - but for now i will keep my youngest son hin is brothers room and going to avoid the other room for now. We are telling our youngest son it needs redecorating and thats why he is sleeping in big brother room, we dont want to scare him.
Thanks

 crush13, on 10 April 2012 - 08:47 AM, said:

yeah this is pretty creepy I would try talking to it and finding history about the house. also does he like the door in that room if he does ask him about the gate keepere

Thanks crush13 - I really want to find out the history of our house but dont know were to start? any ideas ?

#10 Debz75

Debz75

    Orb

  • False Positive
  • 29 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:County Durham England

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:09 AM

 Ghuoest, on 10 April 2012 - 09:26 AM, said:

I can't guarantee anything, but i think your son will be safe as long as he doesn't sleep in that room. As far as your son seeing him in other rooms, try keeping him calm by giving him a reason why the ghost might be there. If the ghost was there when you were reading to him, tell him the ghost wants to listen to the bedtime story too. As for the vacuum turning on, say it's because he wants you to vacuum. Hopefully, this will also keep everybody's emotions at a calmer state.

It would be good if your husband starts to believe. I think there are some people that can't sense anything, or seems to repel it briefly. It's much harder to convince him if he's one of those. At least you did manage to get him to see how he isn't being helpful by not believing.




Doing EVP's and/or videos/pics could cause the activity to increase.
A third thing can happen if her husband asks it to leave. The ghost could become more active and aggressive when he isn't around.
A safety object sounds like a good idea, but i wouldn't put the kid back into that room.
I had a long talk to my husband he says he doesnt believe unless he actully see's it first but understands now how my son and I and other son are feeling so he is on board and willing to do anything.
We are going to keep the youngest son in  big brother bedroom for a while. Yes your right i dont want to anger the ghost by doing video / voice tapes so just going to sit tight and hope nothing else major happens. I have woke up this morning more positive and I'm gonna try and not be so scared as my youngest son will notice. I'm gonna say what you said about story time and the hoover ect great idea, i know this thing will be feeding of my fear so this is why i must change the way i am reacting to whats going on. i will let you all know over the next few weeks how we get on thanks Debz x

#11 Debz75

Debz75

    Orb

  • False Positive
  • 29 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:County Durham England

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:57 AM

Hi i have another question dont know if it has any connection to whats in our house but here goes. Can ghosts make you ill? my 3 year old is always suffering from flu /chest bad throat temp ect. In fact he gets them every month and last 2-3 weeks each time- it started up again yesterday. I also suffer from several illness and low immune system and arthritis. Just a thought?

#12 FreakE

FreakE

    EVP

  • GS Member
  • 95 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Texas
  • Interests:Anything fun :)
    I have a fascination with dreams. I have some wild and crazy ones.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:24 AM

Hi Debz. I'm glad your husband has come around. He doesnt HAVE to believe in ghosts, but he HAS to believe his family doesnt feel safe. Sounds like you have opened his eyes which is a good thing. Not sure if you have heard of EMF's (electro magnetic fields). They have been known to cause symptoms like nausea. Not too sure about the ailments you have listed though. If it is the EMF's causing any kind of sickness, you could have an electrician check out your house, or buy an EMF meter and do it yourself. I am leaning towards this not being the cause though because you say the sickness comes and goes. The EMF's are always there. Is there a possibility of mold or allergens in your house?
Lots of good ideas have been posted already. IMO, you should tell it directly that this is your house and your families house and its not welcome to share. If he lived there at one point or another, that time has passed and you all are the new owners so it must get out. ~Keep in mind, any kind of stance you take with it [you]COULD[/you] upset it. I offer this as advice to help rid your home of it. But the way I see it, if something was hurting my family, you better believe I would take the approach of whatever it took to make it vacate asap. lol. If its already hurting you son, whos to say it isnt going to get worse "on its own?" I would verbally confront it, not in a challenging way, but telling it to leave and followed by prayer. I would also suggest crosses in each room.

#13 Ghuoest

Ghuoest

    Demon

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:In the pumpkin patch
  • Interests:Waiting for the Great Pumpkin

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

 Debz75, on 11 April 2012 - 09:57 AM, said:

Hi i have another question dont know if it has any connection to whats in our house but here goes. Can ghosts make you ill? my 3 year old is always suffering from flu /chest bad throat temp ect. In fact he gets them every month and last 2-3 weeks each time- it started up again yesterday. I also suffer from several illness and low immune system and arthritis. Just a thought?

While it's possible that a ghost can make someone ill, it's better to rule out non-paranormal possibilities first.

There's also a chance the ghost isn't doing it on purpose. For whatever reason, sometimes the temp will drop when a ghost is present. If your 3 yr old is sleeping when the temp drops, i think that has a good likelihood of making him ill.

#14 AugustineGStudy

AugustineGStudy

    Escaped Lunatic Moderator

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,514 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:hovering over your shoulder

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

 Debz75, on 11 April 2012 - 09:57 AM, said:

Hi i have another question dont know if it has any connection to whats in our house but here goes. Can ghosts make you ill? my 3 year old is always suffering from flu /chest bad throat temp ect. In fact he gets them every month and last 2-3 weeks each time- it started up again yesterday. I also suffer from several illness and low immune system and arthritis. Just a thought?
I think that paranormal activity could make people ill indirectly by causing stress, which can build up and compromise the immune system.  Long term emotional stress from any source can potentially have this effect.  There is also a theory that ghosts manifest by drawing energy from the living.  I would imagine that this could negatively affect a person's immune system over time as well.  

However, I would be hesitant to attribute your son's illnesses to the presence in your home.  If he's around other sick kids a lot, like at preschool, Sunday school, or even just visiting friends/relative a lot, it's very easy to pick up contagious illnesses that way.  Also, does he have asthma?  I was asthmatic as a kid and seemed to catch everything! (My lung function was compromised and I was extra susceptible to infections.)  Problems around the home like mold or an over-reliance on recirculated air could also be harming your family's immune systems...out of curiosity, have you had the house checked for mold?  What suggestions has your son's pediatrician had as to what may be causing him to be sick so often?  I apologize for being nosy.  I'm just trying to offer some natural possibilities that you may want to consider.

Posted Image



Now you're outside. Let my voice be your guide. Keep a steady stride. Into the Further you go...


#15 Debz75

Debz75

    Orb

  • False Positive
  • 29 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:County Durham England

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:29 AM

 AugustineGStudy, on 12 April 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

I think that paranormal activity could make people ill indirectly by causing stress, which can build up and compromise the immune system.  Long term emotional stress from any source can potentially have this effect.  There is also a theory that ghosts manifest by drawing energy from the living.  I would imagine that this could negatively affect a person's immune system over time as well.  

However, I would be hesitant to attribute your son's illnesses to the presence in your home.  If he's around other sick kids a lot, like at preschool, Sunday school, or even just visiting friends/relative a lot, it's very easy to pick up contagious illnesses that way.  Also, does he have asthma?  I was asthmatic as a kid and seemed to catch everything! (My lung function was compromised and I was extra susceptible to infections.)  Problems around the home like mold or an over-reliance on recirculated air could also be harming your family's immune systems...out of curiosity, have you had the house checked for mold?  What suggestions has your son's pediatrician had as to what may be causing him to be sick so often?  I apologize for being nosy.  I'm just trying to offer some natural possibilities that you may want to consider.


Hi thanks for your very helpful reply- my sons doctor just says its common to get alot flu / colds at his age- saying that he has been alot worse since he started pre school just over 3 months ago. He is around other family members alot too. To be honest i think he just takes after me i catch everything that is going around lol. No he doesnt have asthma well not that i know off guess its worth mentioning to the doctor next time though. Luckily we dont have any damp / mould issues in the house. xxx

#16 Debz75

Debz75

    Orb

  • False Positive
  • 29 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:County Durham England

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:48 AM

Just wanted to keep you all updated - my sister had suggested i let my cat go in my sons room as animals sence things- my cat isnt allowed upstairs normally but i thought id try it. I had been avoiding the room but desided to go up. There was just me and my young son and the cat went up stairs. I said to my son i was showing ebony my cat upstairs and made agame and went into all the bedrooms. My cat was fine in the other rooms till we got into my young sons room. It was freezing i shut the door and sat on his bed and put the light on. My cat cried and cried and sat by the door wanted to get out. The worse thing is in my sons room which is tiny above his wardrobe he has built in cupboards which were there when we moved in. Anyway my cat kept looking to the top of the wardrobe all the time. This is were my son sees the man he says he goes through the wall above his cupboard. To top it off the light kept flickering. My son said i think ebony is scared i just laughed and said no she wants her dinner and took her downstairs and feed her. As i didnt want to scare my son.
I'm pleased to say my son slept well last night apart from having cold- he has a new teddy i took the advice from some of you who have replied i said his new teddy / monkey protects him if he ever feels scared. Bless him he cuddled it all night and it seemed to do the trick so thanks. He is still sleeping in his big brothers room xxx

Edited by Debz75, 13 April 2012 - 01:40 PM.


#17 Ghuoest

Ghuoest

    Demon

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:In the pumpkin patch
  • Interests:Waiting for the Great Pumpkin

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:32 PM

Good to hear your son is doing well with the new teddy!

I wonder if there is/was attic space up there? It might be where the ghost originates. Just curious. Not asking for an investigation of it.

#18 Debz75

Debz75

    Orb

  • False Positive
  • 29 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:County Durham England

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:50 AM

 Ghuoest, on 13 April 2012 - 02:32 PM, said:

Good to hear your son is doing well with the new teddy!

I wonder if there is/was attic space up there? It might be where the ghost originates. Just curious. Not asking for an investigation of it.

Thanks yes he loves his teddy - its hard to explain but the previous owner changed the layout of the house and has built several exstentions. The built in cupboards are above the new changed stair case ( he had moved the stairs to a different place) if this makes sence. So the new stair case is / was origanally part of my sons room but was basically cut in half so the curved stairs from our open plan living  / kitchen area. Thats why my sons room is tiny like a box room now. The roof of the stairs is the base/bottom of these  built in cupboards. Which are full of toys / old clothes which to be honest needs a good sorting out i havant been in those cupboards for several months. Above all our  bedrooms and above cupboards there is an attic the hatch to go into the attic is directly outside my sons room which is only 1-2 feet away from the fitted cupboards. The attic only gets used around christmas time to store the christmas decs So you could be right. we are coping alright as there hasnt been alot of activity id be happy if it stays like that lol. we are all alot calmer and it helps getting advice from here so thanks x

Edited by Debz75, 14 April 2012 - 01:54 AM.


#19 Debz75

Debz75

    Orb

  • False Positive
  • 29 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:County Durham England

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:57 AM

 Debz75, on 14 April 2012 - 01:50 AM, said:

Thanks yes he loves his teddy - its hard to explain but the previous owner changed the layout of the house and has built several exstentions. The built in cupboards are above the new changed stair case ( he had moved the stairs to a different place) if this makes sence. So the new stair case is / was origanally part of my sons room but was basically cut in half so the curved stairs from our open plan living  / kitchen area. Thats why my sons room is tiny like a box room now. The roof of the stairs is the base/bottom of these  built in cupboards. Which are full of toys / old clothes which to be honest needs a good sorting out i havant been in those cupboards for several months. Above all our  bedrooms and above cupboards there is an attic the hatch to go into the attic is directly outside my sons room which is only 1-2 feet away from the fitted cupboards. The attic only gets used around christmas time to store the christmas decs So you could be right. we are coping alright as there hasnt been alot of activity id be happy if it stays like that lol. we are all alot calmer and it helps getting advice from here so thanks x
oh i forgot to mention the previous owner at put a door directly at the top of the stairs just as you get to the top of the landing which is great as the cat cant get upstairs on her own.

#20 Ghuoest

Ghuoest

    Demon

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:In the pumpkin patch
  • Interests:Waiting for the Great Pumpkin

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

 Debz75, on 14 April 2012 - 01:50 AM, said:

Thanks yes he loves his teddy - its hard to explain but the previous owner changed the layout of the house and has built several exstentions. The built in cupboards are above the new changed stair case ( he had moved the stairs to a different place) if this makes sence. So the new stair case is / was origanally part of my sons room but was basically cut in half so the curved stairs from our open plan living  / kitchen area. Thats why my sons room is tiny like a box room now. The roof of the stairs is the base/bottom of these  built in cupboards. Which are full of toys / old clothes which to be honest needs a good sorting out i havant been in those cupboards for several months. Above all our  bedrooms and above cupboards there is an attic the hatch to go into the attic is directly outside my sons room which is only 1-2 feet away from the fitted cupboards. The attic only gets used around christmas time to store the christmas decs So you could be right. we are coping alright as there hasnt been alot of activity id be happy if it stays like that lol. we are all alot calmer and it helps getting advice from here so thanks x

I think i get it, but no need to explain further.

Believe it or not, but some people enjoy living with their ghosts. Those are usually friendlier though. Yours may take some getting used to first. Would co-habitating with a ghost be acceptable for you as long as it isn't a threat, and you and your children aren't scared? It's something to consider since getting rid of it could be a drain.

You're welcome. We're glad to be of help here. :)




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users