69 replies to this topic

#21 Debz75

Debz75

Orb

• False Positive
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:13 AM

View PostGhuoest, on 14 April 2012 - 03:10 PM, said:

I think i get it, but no need to explain further.

Believe it or not, but some people enjoy living with their ghosts. Those are usually friendlier though. Yours may take some getting used to first. Would co-habitating with a ghost be acceptable for you as long as it isn't a threat, and you and your children aren't scared? It's something to consider since getting rid of it could be a drain.

You're welcome. We're glad to be of help here. :)

I wouldnt say i enjoy living with this ghost lol. But if it doesnt do anything to scary or i dont actually see it myself then yes we could try and live with it. I just hope it doesnt get annoyed as we are trying to ignore it now. My son is much happier in his older brothers room. He still sees the scary man as he calls him from time to time but not as often. I'm now thinking maybe the ghost wasnt actually trying to hurt him maybe he was just trying to get my sons attention by tapping him or something? My son maybe saw it as the man hurting him? i guess i will never know If the ghost had been trying to hurt him. guess it would have conitued or got worse? if that was the ghosts intentions. I will keep you all informed x  :thanks:

Edited by Debz75, 15 April 2012 - 02:20 AM.

#22 Ghuoest

Ghuoest

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Waiting for the Great Pumpkin

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:04 PM

View PostDebz75, on 15 April 2012 - 02:13 AM, said:

I wouldnt say i enjoy living with this ghost lol. But if it doesnt do anything to scary or i dont actually see it myself then yes we could try and live with it. I just hope it doesnt get annoyed as we are trying to ignore it now. My son is much happier in his older brothers room. He still sees the scary man as he calls him from time to time but not as often. I'm now thinking maybe the ghost wasnt actually trying to hurt him maybe he was just trying to get my sons attention by tapping him or something? My son maybe saw it as the man hurting him? i guess i will never know If the ghost had been trying to hurt him. guess it would have conitued or got worse? if that was the ghosts intentions. I will keep you all informed x  :thanks:

Well, they don't all start out as a good relationship. I'm sure quite a few had to get over the initial scare factor.

I don't know what ignoring it would do. I guess you'll find out soon enough. ;)

If the ghost is/was living in the attic, then that bedroom would be the main travel route. I came to a conclusion that the ghost didn't want your son sleeping on his staircase/landing area. It's no place for a child to sleep. Maybe the ghost was tapping him to wake him up, and have him go to a 'real' bedroom? Now, this is all through the eyes of the ghost, and it's possible he more or less sees things with the original building structure. Whether or not your son was being hurt could be a matter of perspective. So yes, your son may have been hurt, but that may not have been the intention.

I think your guess is correct that if the ghost does want to hurt him, it'd continue. Do keep us informed.

#23 Debz75

Debz75

Orb

• False Positive
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

Hi everyone just letting you know how we are  - my son said yesterday he still see's the shadow man we dont bring it up but if he does we talk about it. He still says he is scared and at bed time his eyes dart around the room to check if the man is there. He is still sleeping in big brothers room. But he does seem happier than a few months back and is sleeping better. I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye yesterday but ive not seen anything else. Sometimes when I'm in bed i get a tingling sensation on my leg and felt it my my face too. I swear something touched my leg in the bathroom as i was about to go to bed brushing my teeth i didnt half jump got quite scared then. My sister came the other day we were going to the shops she quickly went to the loo upstairs she didnt bother to shut the door left it wide open ( we all do this we never shut the bathroom door ) anyway she came back down quickly asking to leave she was white as a sheet i joked youve been onmy scales how much weight have you put on. She said I'm never going upstairs again she sat on the loo and as she sat down she felt a crushing sensation in her chest and couldnt breath properlly the door shut but very slowly. I have suffered the same chest feelings before but never told my sister this so i totally believed her. Later on when i got back i tried the door at different postions to see if it would close on its own it didnt.
Today i hunted out all the documents we got when we moved into our home - there has been 7 owners before us i have all there names the noted records we have goes back to june 1934 a man had owned it then the son or brother owned it after that it was married couples who both signed the deeds over to the next couples after that. I'm curious to know what happend to the 1st owner why his son or brother got the house after him maybe he had died? ive tried to do a search on the net but cant find anything. I wish my son had found out his name then we would know.  :wallbash: lol

#24 1 Samuel 28

1 Samuel 28

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 255 posts
  • Interests:Biblical scholar and photographer who has always been intrigued by the paranormal. Am genuinely interested in what people think about the supernatural, have found my life's purpose in helping others, and believe that truth is objective.

We can ALL be wrong, but we can't ALL be right...

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:33 AM

Thanks for the update.  I'm very sorry for your situation, but from way over here it's kinda cool to see someone hang with their situation.  Most people who claim hauntings (on here) have these horribly frightening experiences and "say" they have been dealing with them for years.  Then we never really hear anything else about it.  As I said, sorry for what you're going through, but thanks for sharing the process with us.

"I am not mad; there are colours that we cannot see.
And, God help me! the cursed Thing is of such a colour!"- Ambrose Bierce

#25 Debz75

Debz75

Orb

• False Positive
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:42 AM

View Post1 Samuel 28, on 21 April 2012 - 03:33 AM, said:

Thanks for the update.  I'm very sorry for your situation, but from way over here it's kinda cool to see someone hang with their situation.  Most people who claim hauntings (on here) have these horribly frightening experiences and "say" they have been dealing with them for years.  Then we never really hear anything else about it.  As I said, sorry for what you're going through, but thanks for sharing the process with us.

Hi 1 Samuel 28 - thanks for your responce I totally know what you mean my sister and I were just talking saying that ghosts / spirits are really interesting hearing other people's stories- but its really scary when its in your own home i totally sympathise will other people going through the same thing. I'm just so glad i found this sight as i found it after it all started - the people on here are great and help you through it so thankyou.
I had be tempted to set up our camcorder to try and get something on tape but i dont want to make this ghost angry or more aggresive so for now we are just seeing how it goes. We would hate to move house as we love living here.
Question - why are ghosts more prone to haunt / do things on a night / during night  ours has only done a couple of things during the day but main activity upstairs on a night? Do they prefer the night? thanks will keep you all posted x :thanks:

#26 1 Samuel 28

1 Samuel 28

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 255 posts
  • Interests:Biblical scholar and photographer who has always been intrigued by the paranormal. Am genuinely interested in what people think about the supernatural, have found my life's purpose in helping others, and believe that truth is objective.

We can ALL be wrong, but we can't ALL be right...

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:05 AM

View PostDebz75, on 21 April 2012 - 04:42 AM, said:

Question - why are ghosts more prone to haunt / do things on a night / during night  ours has only done a couple of things during the day but main activity upstairs on a night? Do they prefer the night?

I really have no answer to your question.  However, that question has been asked on here before and some people seem to think that there really isn't a difference between day and night time activity.  People however tend to settle down more at night and in the evenings.  Our minds generally shift to a more domestic mindset instead of being focused on work and therefore are more aware of our surroundings and notice things more.  On a side note, I'm personally not convinced that "ghosts" in the traditional sense actually exist. I've seen very little evidence. However, that's not to discount people's experiences or paranormal activity...

Edited by 1 Samuel 28, 21 April 2012 - 05:07 AM.

"I am not mad; there are colours that we cannot see.
And, God help me! the cursed Thing is of such a colour!"- Ambrose Bierce

#27 Ghuoest

Ghuoest

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:12 PM

View PostDebz75, on 21 April 2012 - 04:42 AM, said:

Question - why are ghosts more prone to haunt / do things on a night / during night  ours has only done a couple of things during the day but main activity upstairs on a night? Do they prefer the night? thanks will keep you all posted x :thanks:

I agree that there probably isn't any difference, but if there were, maybe it has something to do with the difference in the amount of activity between night and day?

I'm still wondering what's going on with your bathroom. I think a smudging in that bathroom might be in order. How often have you had that feeling, and is that the only place it has happened?

#28 Debz75

Debz75

Orb

• False Positive
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:37 AM

View PostGhuoest, on 22 April 2012 - 02:12 PM, said:

I agree that there probably isn't any difference, but if there were, maybe it has something to do with the difference in the amount of activity between night and day?

I'm still wondering what's going on with your bathroom. I think a smudging in that bathroom might be in order. How often have you had that feeling, and is that the only place it has happened?

Hi the feeling is like someone sitting on your chest like a crushing feeling and your breathing is affected. Its happend to me several times in 3 different rooms upstairs. In my sons room the main activity room , bathroom and in my bedroom. Ive not asked my sons if they have felt this feeling as i dont want to scare them. My husband hasnt seen or had anything done to him. Also as stated earlier my sister had the same feeling in the bathroom when the door closed and she was on the loo. We dont live in a big house so basically upstairs has 3 bedrooms  / bathroom / landing with attic hatch. Not a great deal happens down stairs odd few things. I did think the feeling in the chest was being scared but its very intence feeling. Was woundering if anyone else has felt the same feeling with there chest when being near or close to a ghost / spirit.
I'm desperate to know his name- if it had been someone who had lived here before - why he still is here? but affraid if i ask him them things the activity might get worse.   :cwy: Also my oldest son is started to say certain things in his room have moved. He would put something on a shelf and next morning it had moved.

#29 Debz75

Debz75

Orb

• False Positive
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:23 AM

Hi again just thought id mention I dont think this has anything at all to do with whats happening in my house but here goes. I want to let you all know family history. Had my son said it was a lady and not a man in our house then i would have never had come on here in the first place. Reason being my mam passed away 10 years ago just 2.5 months before i had my 1st son. She died of cancer but there has been many people pass away in our family
1-   2 grandads cancer (one of which i didnt know as i wasnt born)- bike crash
2)-   1 grandma  my mams mam dies cancer same as my mam
3)-   great grandma  cancer again
4)  uncle  mams brother cancer
5)  uncle  mams brother cancer
6)  uncle  mams brother in law  cancer again

I dont feel its any of these people as i was never really close to them ( apart from my mam) and if it were they wouldnt want to harm us anyway.
Before my mam passed we talked alot she said she would watch over us and so really wanted to hold on to see my 1st son but couldnt.
the house we are living in now is our 2nd family home i had stated we lived here for 10 sorry it was just over 9 years. Anyway our last house we lived in around the time mam passed away we had alot of activity lights flickering and the blinds at the window would swing loads. I never felt frightend and new she was there, we did get someone out to the house a lady who could see and talk to people who had passed and confirmed that our mam was visiting and messing with my lights and blinds - we hadnt mentioned anything to the woman before hand who had passed how anything- this woman told us thing that only we and our mam new even things mam told us . This woman was the real deal - although i do believe there are alot of fakes out there. But sadly when we moved to this house i never felt my mams pressence aagain . I never ever felt a bad pressence in the 1st house or ever felt scared.

Edited by Debz75, 23 April 2012 - 06:53 AM.

#30 Debz75

Debz75

Orb

• False Positive
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:58 AM

I also wanted to add this at the time didnt think it was relevant but maybe it is?
This isnt the first haunting my family has encounted not my current family my family when i was a baby.
My mam and dad and 5 kids me being just a baby my 3 older sisters and a brother who was only 4 at the time. We lived in a large house i believe on 3 floors huge attic space. anyway according to my parents and traumatised sisters / brother. This is what happend - me i cant remember anything as i was a baby we moved from this house when i was 2 years old.
Here goes it started with my parents hearing footsteps on the landing and seeing a shadow go past the door pretty tame at first but it got quite aggressive would throw things- my mam said it threw a belt down the stairs at her no one else in the house but me and her. It would turn things on in the kitchen. She said she would keep my pram in the living area and she said it would would be standing over me. My dad once woke his arm was hurting he switched on the light to a bruised hand print around his arm. There was another time my uncle stopped over as he lived further down the country he was in another room he was screaming My mam and dad ran to the room to see what was going on my uncle said somthing had him by the throat against the wall- my uncle never came back to the house again. My sisters can remember and are scarred to talk about what went on they said there was a room what they called the paint room. It was a junk room were all the paint pots and junk stopped well thats were it seemed to go in and out through a large walk in cupboard. My parents put the house up for sale couldnt cope with it any longer. They asked the neighbours. They said 2 old ladies used to live there together one died in the house and the other went into a home they think she died also. Surely it couldnt have been an old lady ghost?
could this in anyway be connected to whats happening in my house now?

Edited by Debz75, 23 April 2012 - 06:33 AM.

#31 Ghuoest

Ghuoest

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

I don't think he is connected to your past ghost problems, but i can't say for certain. Is there any resemblance to the past experiences?

Are you and your sisters sensitive/psychic? That crushing feeling sounds close to old hag syndrome. Can you move your limbs when it happens? One guess is that if some of the people in your family is sensitive, the ghost may be intentionally making himself known to you. Maybe he died of a heart attack? Another possibility is that the ghost is trying to do something, and i'm not sure if it's bad or not.

If he died of a heart attack, it's possible that he isn't aware that he had passed. Another option for you to try is to get him to move on. It would require you to communicate with him though.

(Sorry, i know this post is messy with my thoughts jumping back and forth.)

#32 Debz75

Debz75

Orb

• False Positive
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:13 PM

View PostGhuoest, on 23 April 2012 - 01:33 PM, said:

I don't think he is connected to your past ghost problems, but i can't say for certain. Is there any resemblance to the past experiences?

Are you and your sisters sensitive/psychic? That crushing feeling sounds close to old hag syndrome. Can you move your limbs when it happens? One guess is that if some of the people in your family is sensitive, the ghost may be intentionally making himself known to you. Maybe he died of a heart attack? Another possibility is that the ghost is trying to do something, and i'm not sure if it's bad or not.

If he died of a heart attack, it's possible that he isn't aware that he had passed. Another option for you to try is to get him to move on. It would require you to communicate with him though.

(Sorry, i know this post is messy with my thoughts jumping back and forth.)

Hi Ghuoest What you have just said totally makes sence infact its like your reading my mind lol my sister who this happend to and me are the most interested in ghosts I'm not saying it doesnt scare us but ive always thought i was senitive. The weired thing is my sister and me do seem to be very connected its hard to exsplain not just in the ghost sence but going through life / illness problems like/dislikes its like were twins but were not if that makes sence. We go to text each other at the same time / we suffer same illness at the same time loads more stuff in fact we joke about it as its so weird. I'm close to my other sisters but there not sensitive it scares the hell out of them.
As for it being a man with heart attack- i had thought that or maybe he was crushed and couldnt breath and he was trying to get through to us this way and tell us.
At first when i started this thread i thought it was evil and wanted to hurt my child and us, I was mad but really scared but honestly i feel more at ease now and dont feel he wants to hurt us ( hope i dont regret saying that) :ermm: he would have done so had he wanted too. i totally have the urg to help him and want to talk to him find out what happend to him- who he is ? maybe he just needs help in crossing over. Its weird but I'm convinced its the 1st man who owned the house back in the 1940's.
As for the feeling i get in my chest - i could move the rest of my body but feeling that feeling did make you freeze as its nothing i felt before its hard to explain. I will have to ask my sister if she could or couldnt move- I'm assuming she could move as she came down the stairs very quickly lol. What is the best way to go about it should i just go into my sons room and talk to him?
thanx i will keep you updated  :thanks:
oh nearlly forgot my 1st exsperience when i was a baby i cant remember but the other say it was a black ghost really aggressive very very active everybody in the house and vistitors were scared it seemed so angry we were all in there home. I dont feel that here its alittle creepy some times and active but i dont think they are connected i hope there not i dont want something like that nasty in our home.  :cwy:

Edited by Debz75, 23 April 2012 - 02:23 PM.

#33 Ghuoest

Ghuoest

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:24 AM

I also thought that crushing was a possibility. It does sound like you could move, so it isn't Old Hag Syndrome.

Your son's room seems to be where he's most active, so that sounds like the place to go if you want to find him. Do you know what you're going to say? Remember to be polite and respectful, not that i think you won't be. Also, are you doing an EVP session?

You might be right that it's the 1st man. It might require more research, but it's a start.

I'm glad that you don't feel it's evil. After all, the main concern is the safety of you and your family.

It sounds like you had some interesting experiences! I'm sure quite a few here would enjoy hearing them, that is if you're willing to tell it. It's okay if you don't since these experiences are personal.

#34 Debz75

Debz75

Orb

• False Positive
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:09 AM

View PostGhuoest, on 24 April 2012 - 08:24 AM, said:

I also thought that crushing was a possibility. It does sound like you could move, so it isn't Old Hag Syndrome.

Your son's room seems to be where he's most active, so that sounds like the place to go if you want to find him. Do you know what you're going to say? Remember to be polite and respectful, not that i think you won't be. Also, are you doing an EVP session?

You might be right that it's the 1st man. It might require more research, but it's a start.

I'm glad that you don't feel it's evil. After all, the main concern is the safety of you and your family.

It sounds like you had some interesting experiences! I'm sure quite a few here would enjoy hearing them, that is if you're willing to tell it. It's okay if you don't since these experiences are personal.
Hiya ghuoest i wasnt sure what old hag syndrome was so i looked it up on the net and no your right it wasnt like that i could move i just chose not to out of fear lol.
Ive not had a chance to talk to him yet as my hubby on lates/ nights so didnt want to do it when I'm alone in the house with the kids. But i am going to do it but when my hubby in the house too lol just in case.  do you need a special device to do the EVP or can it be done with a mobile phone? I do have a camcorder?
As for the other haunting when i was a baby 1975- i had left a few things out here goes i dont mind telling at all- my brother who was 4 years old- and we moved out of that house  when he was 6 years old. Any way lots of things happend the spirit seemed so angry that we were there in its home would throw things heavy things / small things anything really, mess with the  lights and electric things like turn things on all at once. Anyway my brother was naughty i dont no what he did? but dad knowing that my brother and all my sisters knew the ghost went into the walk in cupboard in the paint room dad locked my brother in the cupboard to teach him a lesson. He was so scared that it has messed with my brothers head he has never forgot how scared he was. I thought this was disgusting what he did to him. I dont think dad had any remorse what he did. ( Please note i found this out when i was in my late teens everything what went on ) Someone came to view the house as my parents put it you forsale couldnt stand it there any longer. The woman that came was a physic weird she senced there was an evil pressence there my parents were shocked she new. she asked is there anything old that was left in the house or were do you see the ghost. They took her to the walk in cupboard. She told them to knock it out and burn it get it out the house. I'm not sure if they got the house blessed? they sold the house not long after. My other sisters remember what happend but they are very scarred to talk about it- its as if there blocking it out. My other sister the one I'm most connected too will talk about it. In a away I'm so pleased i was ababy at the time and cant remember and it seemed such an evil ghost. Didnt seem botherd who saw it or who it hurt however the anger seemed to be directed to mainly men in the house. If I find out anymore i will tell you all. I totally understand why they moved house - the weired thing is we moved house alot back when we were kids id lived in at least 5 different houses from when i was a baby to teenager.
I will keep you all updated  :thanks:

#35 Ghuoest

Ghuoest

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:19 PM

In case you aren't aware, EVP is Electro(magnetic?) Voice P(henomenon?), so what you're trying to do is record his voice. I guess you could do that with a mobile phone or camcorder. Maybe others here have a better idea on how to do it? What i've heard people do is use a tape recorder, speak out loud, and pause for an answer before asking another question. You won't hear the answer, but the tape recorder might pick it up.

If it doesn't work the first time with your husband there, you might want to try it again with him outside the room. I'm not sure if his presence could affect how likely you are to receive a reply.

How awful! Your dad knew there was an angry ghost and still locked him in the cupboard? What if something happened? At least when something similar happened to me, there weren't any known ghosts.

So the psychic's answer was to knock out the cupboard? It seems a little odd to be the cupboard itself. I wonder if there was anything behind it?

Was it a paranormal reason for why you all moved five times? Did you ever asked how many times why'all moved before you were born? How about before your sister was born?

Thanks for sharing your experiences. It sounds like you had a very interesting childhood growing up!

#36 Debz75

Debz75

Orb

• False Positive
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:03 AM

View PostGhuoest, on 24 April 2012 - 03:19 PM, said:

In case you aren't aware, EVP is Electro(magnetic?) Voice P(henomenon?), so what you're trying to do is record his voice. I guess you could do that with a mobile phone or camcorder. Maybe others here have a better idea on how to do it? What i've heard people do is use a tape recorder, speak out loud, and pause for an answer before asking another question. You won't hear the answer, but the tape recorder might pick it up.

If it doesn't work the first time with your husband there, you might want to try it again with him outside the room. I'm not sure if his presence could affect how likely you are to receive a reply.

How awful! Your dad knew there was an angry ghost and still locked him in the cupboard? What if something happened? At least when something similar happened to me, there weren't any known ghosts.

So the psychic's answer was to knock out the cupboard? It seems a little odd to be the cupboard itself. I wonder if there was anything behind it?

Was it a paranormal reason for why you all moved five times? Did you ever asked how many times why'all moved before you were born? How about before your sister was born?

Thanks for sharing your experiences. It sounds like you had a very interesting childhood growing up!
Hi I am going to try and talk to him (spirit)- i think i will have some tape device with me- my hubby will have to stay down stairs as i dont think anything will happen if my hubby is too close.
Yeah I totally agree about dad - we dont have anything to do with him havant seen him in 10 years nothing to do with what ive mentioned.
The psychic had said that it seemed to live / go between the cupboard the spirit was connected to it?
I briefly spoke to my sister on the phone she said my parents also go a priest out to bless the house the priest senced a bad pressence. Sorry I'm not the best speller lol.
My sisters are coming over tonight for a girly night I'm hoping to get them to open up about what happend back when we were little fingers crossed i may have more to tell?
be back soon xxx

Edited by Debz75, 26 April 2012 - 12:42 PM.

#37 Ghuoest

Ghuoest

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:45 PM

View PostDebz75, on 26 April 2012 - 09:03 AM, said:

Hi I am going to try and talk to him (spirit)- i think i will have some tape device with me- my hubby will have to stay down stairs as i dont think anything will happen if my hubby is too close.
Yeah I totally agree about dad - we dont have anything to do with him havant seen him in 10 years nothing to do with what ive mentioned.
The psychic had said that it seemed to live / go between the cupboard the spirit was connected to it?
I briefly spoke to my sister on the phone she said my parents also go a priest out to bless the house the priest senced a bad pressence. Sorry I'm not the best speller lol.
My sisters are coming over tonight for a girly night I'm hoping to get them to open up about what happend back when we were little fingers crossed i may have more to tell?
be back soon xxx

Did the blessing work? If the priest knew there was a bad presence, did he come back to make sure it was gone?

No worries about spelling. It's not like you're intentionally misspelling words or anything like that. It legible, and conveying your messages clearly.

Do your sisters know of your haunted house? This might be interesting... ;)

#38 Es_En_Ce

Es_En_Ce

Cold Spot

• False Positive
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:18 PM

Yeh, girls night, please share any stories and have a good time!

#39 Debz75

Debz75

Orb

• False Positive
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:57 AM

View PostGhuoest, on 26 April 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

Did the blessing work? If the priest knew there was a bad presence, did he come back to make sure it was gone?

No worries about spelling. It's not like you're intentionally misspelling words or anything like that. It legible, and conveying your messages clearly.

Do your sisters know of your haunted house? This might be interesting... ;)
Hi everyone We had our girly night last night I got my sisters to open up about what happend when we were kids- they can clearlly remember what happend. They remember the hand print bruise on my dads arm, all of them saw the spirit it was black / dark shadow figure. The house did have 3 floors and some bedrooms were in the attic along with the room were the spirit seemed to live in (the paint room). My sister said she had also been locked in the cupboard when she had done something wrong. They can remember being so frightened / frozen in fear alot of the time. They would leave the landing light on and leave the bedroom doors open they would see and hear the spirit go past there doors and along the landing. They said it never harmed them or tried to talk to them it just was frightening.
They said that a priest did come and did something all around the house there not sure what? they think it was a blessing?. Yes the priest new there was a bad spirit there. My sisters said after the priest had been and they tore the cupboard out and burned it everything seemed to be calmer in the house. They dont think the priest came back? We moved house not long after that.
They said since i was a baby to teenager it was 6 houses not 5 but my sister can remember living in 11 houses since her being young. They said they dont believe they moved around so much because of any ghosts? but there not sure why they moved house so much? I guess we will never know.
I said whwn we lived in the last two houses i was between 6-teenager i felt as if there was something there but never ever felt anything. Exspecially in the last house. It was an old pit bungalow which my dad converted and put bedrooms in the attic. I used to feel as if something was there as we had walk in cupboards which always seemed dark and scary. I used to dream that something would come out of the cupboard and watch me sleep. I just put it down to dreams? but when i told my sister who I'm most connected to she said thats wiered i used have the same feeling / dreams in the last house too. The other sisters didnt feel anything though.

Right the girly night (last night)- my sisters did know bits before hand whats happening in my house now- however i sat and told them everything i said why dont we go upstairs and into my sons room as its always freezing cold in there. It took alot of coaxing but i got 2 sisters up but the other sister was frightend so stayed down stairs. They felt how cold it was nothing happend we didnt see anything. But we all started to talk about it again and we ended up in tears of laughter as my sisters was that scared every little noice made them jump. I have a cat i put her in the utility room as one of my sisters is allergic to cats. Anyway my cat was scratching on the door  well my sister got frightend had to exsplain its the cat then every noice she was turning the tv down. I now my house and sounds and know when its just the fridge or cat or what ever but my sisters didnt so it was quite funny. Saying that i wouldnt have been laughing had somthing really had happend.
So sorry nothing much to tell but hey we had a good night and that's the main thing lol.
Ive asked my sister the one I'm connected too to sit with me why we do the talking to the spirit but i think she is too frightened.
I will do it just finding best time to do it i dont want the kids aware I'm going to do it as it may frighten them.
My 3 year old the last few night hasnt slept too well keeps falling out of bed and having bad dreams. He wakes up shouting / screaming but its no where near as bad as it used to be when he slept in his own room.
I will keep you updated xxx

#40 Debz75

Debz75

Orb

• False Positive
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:58 AM

View PostEs_En_Ce, on 26 April 2012 - 03:18 PM, said:

Yeh, girls night, please share any stories and have a good time!
Hi please see what ive added nothing too exciting lol but we had a great night    :D  thanks

Edited by Debz75, 27 April 2012 - 02:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users