• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Aaron_Rose

Aaron_Rose

False Positive

• False Positive
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:19 AM

I know, it sounds crazy. But when I was 15 I used a Ouija board and really weird stuff started happening shortly after.

I can't say for sure that it was the Ouija board that caused it because the house I lived in at the time always had strange things going on. Mostly noises, footsteps, whispering ect. But after the first time I used it, it would always randomly fall from where ever I put it. I eventually threw it away and it got worse.

The first night after I threw the Ouija bored away, I saw a black figure with no legs, just arms, head and a torso crawl out of a corner in my bedroom, towards my bed. I saw it again the following night and thought I was loosing my mind.

Two weeks later my 7 year old brothers school counselor called and said that my brother had told her 'a black man comes to talk to me at night', when my mother asked him about it he said that it wasn't 'black man' it was 'man in black'. This pretty much proved to me that I wasn't going crazy and this was actually happening.

Over the next 2 years, I, my very skeptical father, my brothers, and even a few friends who were around me often saw this black shadow thing. Every time anyone would see it, there would be a strange sound kind of like someone crunching a plastic candy wrapper just a few seconds before.

I eventually moved out and had no problems for about 4 months. But recently I've started hearing the same crunching noise, followed by a quick black flash somewhere around me and at least 2 other people have seen it as well.

I don't know if it wants to hurt me or anything, but I do think that it's trying to scare me.

So I ask, can a person be haunted?

Also, I don't know if it's related but during the time when it was most active I developed a weird sleeping problem. I would be awake and able to think, but unable to move or speak and I would have to try and shake my self awake. Like I said, I don't know if it's related but I always found it strange that the sleeping thing started at the same time as the "haunting"

#2 ClarinaGStudy

ClarinaGStudy

Zombie Assistant Manager Is Feeling Bitey!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,664 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:10 AM

As this is also in the "need help with a haunting forum", I'm going to close this one.

Posted Image
"True Love Is Like Ghosts, Which Everyone Talks About But Few Have Seen"
Clarina's Jewellery Designs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users