• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DRedd

DRedd

False Positive

• False Positive
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

Hey everyone. I went ghost hunting at Fort Niagara a few months ago and finally had time to put something together. Please take a look and let me know what you think. Any criticism would help.

PS- easier to hear if you watch on youtube.

#2 1 Samuel 28

1 Samuel 28

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 255 posts
  • Interests:Biblical scholar and photographer who has always been intrigued by the paranormal. Am genuinely interested in what people think about the supernatural, have found my life's purpose in helping others, and believe that truth is objective.

We can ALL be wrong, but we can't ALL be right...

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:31 AM

Cool finds!  If this evp capture truly is authentic and the recorder was really left by itself in a closed room off the main house, than the child's voice crying "mama" was pretty clear.  Just curious, how many people were with you on the hunt?  Was it a large group?  Were there any children present anywhere on the grounds?

"I am not mad; there are colours that we cannot see.
And, God help me! the cursed Thing is of such a colour!"- Ambrose Bierce

#3 DRedd

DRedd

False Positive

• False Positive
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:23 AM

There were 3 others in the group and no children. I have the audio where you can see dead silence until the child and the knocking if you would like me to send you some.

#4 hatsheput63

hatsheput63

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Interests:egypt..crafts..reading...history..drawing..my family...antiques..ghosts...evps...

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:15 AM

wow!!  O_o
What is this ghost shadow that brushes my shoulder?

The night wind whispers
And I must follow.

Long is the shadow
cast by the black wings of fear.

#5 DRedd

DRedd

False Positive

• False Positive
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:50 AM

The few of us took a guided tour around the fort while it was still light out, and our guide explained some of the experiences people have had in each area. He told us that on several occasions whoever locked up the guard tower would either see or hear a child beckoning them, being in the exact same spot as that EVP, I would guess its the kid.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users