• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 evpb0y011

evpb0y011

False Positive

• False Positive
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:17 AM

I had recently watched a show from the house and just wanted to know what everyone thinks of the haunting.  The investigators that were there believed it to be manifested from a thought form that the previous tenants may have subconsciously projected, and could have further evolved to what it is today. Through my research I have not seen or heard of any evidence that points that Sallie was ever there, nor did she ever exist. (no grave).

#2 Judecat

Judecat

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:35 AM

View Postevpb0y011, on 04 May 2012 - 09:17 AM, said:

I had recently watched a show from the house and just wanted to know what everyone thinks of the haunting.  The investigators that were there believed it to be manifested from a thought form that the previous tenants may have subconsciously projected, and could have further evolved to what it is today. Through my research I have not seen or heard of any evidence that points that Sallie was ever there, nor did she ever exist. (no grave).

You're right,  there is no evidence of a Sallie,  nor is there any evidence of even a story, or legend about the house prior to the one couple moving in.   The earliest "evidence" they have is a series or really badly over exposed photo's taken with an old Kodak Instamatic camera. I always figured it was some sort of hoax,  but a thought form could be an explanation,  but I don't know if it was subconscious or not.

(I was all over this story a while back --and the circular reasoning of the legend must be true because we have a picture,  and the picture must be real because of the legend

Edited by Judecat, 17 May 2012 - 08:37 AM.

#3 Guest_GhostWhispers_*

Guest_GhostWhispers_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:04 PM

I'm not sure about the story but a lot of people say it's fake. However I could be wrong too but I know there's a book based on the haunting of the sally house if your interested. :)

#4 HelenaHandBaskettGStudy

HelenaHandBaskettGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,379 posts
  • Interests:Reading, hanging with my best girl (my daughter), hanging with my best guy, hockey, music, the paranormal, and RHPS

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:04 PM

A few years ago, there was a huge thread about the Sallie house on the board.
There were a few people posting that claimed to be an owner of the Sallie house,
and another that investigated the house.
It got pretty heated, and that's the reason the thread is no longer on the board.
I think that the Sallie house is pretty close to the Amityville haunting in the way that
there are the believers in the haunting, and then there are the non-believers. There
really is no middle ground at all!

Posted Image

Dr. Egon Spengler: I'm worried, Ray. All my readings point to something big on the horizon.
Winston Zeddemore: What do you mean, big?
Dr. Egon Spengler: Well, let's say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. Based on this morning's reading, it would be a Twinkie thirty-five feet long, weighing approximately six hundred pounds.
Winston Zeddemore: That's a big Twinkie.

#5 Vlawde

Vlawde

Resident Grumpy Old Married Man Prone To Senior Moments

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,356 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:29 PM

View Postevpb0y011, on 04 May 2012 - 09:17 AM, said:

There was an experiment where several folks...either writers or scientists IIRC...made up a person/ghost, named it and gave it attributes, a personality etc. Eventually there was evidence of such an entity, making the above theory at least possible.

Also, on last Friday's Dead Files, Amy Allen told the owners of a home where there was a lot of activity that the dark figure they were seeing was actually created by the energy of other human spirits in the house. A poltergeist made by ghosts instead of a human.

Whether or not that's the case here we can't know for sure. But from what I know about the case, it's highjly suspicious to me

Posted ImagePosted Image

Pacific Paranormal Research Association: Documenting the paranormal and providing solutions to the living and the dead (and whatever else!)

Pacific Paranormal Research Association Myspace Page

Vlawdes Myspace Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users