• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Plagued

Plagued

Cold Spot

• False Positive
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:42 AM

so anyways i was checking up in school traditions this semester and i came across two things, 1) hall 20 is built on a morgue, which is still there just locked, and 2) the theatre building is really haunted.
anyway i checked it out, i'm a sensitive and i noticed a lot. i spent all hallows eve in hall 20 and about a week's worth of days (only open during the day) in the theatre building, and OH YEAH, there is a dfinate presence in both
anyways just thought i'd put it out there as a haunted place ^.^

#2 Es_En_Ce

Es_En_Ce

Cold Spot

• False Positive
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

Why is there a morgue there?  Can you share with us what you felt in both places?  

Do you know the stories behind the hauntings?  Sorry about the questions Plagued, but I am really curious about a hauntings story and what was experienced.  This is about as close as I get to investigating, LOL. :Picture 541:

#3 Plagued

Plagued

Cold Spot

• False Positive
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:22 PM

the theatre building didn't feel bad, but there was a definate presence there, something was watching me in the basement.
i spent the night in hall 20 and didn't sleep once...it wasn't good, whatever was there knew i was sensitive, and it knew it got to me...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users