Santa Sleigh       santa

What's Been Your Worst Attack From Something You Believed To Be Bad?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Hydrassas

Hydrassas

EVP

• GS Member
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Shamanism, Mythology, Gaming, Horticulture, Spirituality, Crystals, etc.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:35 AM

Hey there guys,

I've come out of lurking again to ask how many of you have actually been attacked and how bad the worst experience you've had was?

Me being a sensitive I tend to attract more attention than I'd actually like so I've come across a few unfriendlies but that could be due to my kneejerk reaction to give anything that startles me a pretty good yelling at or even a good hit! (You can hit non-coporeals if you know how...)

The absolute worst experience I had happened a little over 16 months ago, I was falling asleep and the next thing I know I hear this weird buzzing sound that gradually got louder and louder it kinda sounded like electricity but not, first I got really heavy and my hands felt like they were on fire but didn't hurt which actually quite regular for me if I'm working with energy so I didn't pay that any mind until there was just this pitch black and absolute silence.

The next thing I know I had 3 entites standing around me and they were all demanding my soul, my energy and my power which I thought were all the same thing until someone else corrected me after I'd spoken to them about it.

Well anyone whom knows me well enough knows that my first reaction was to politely ask where I was while trying not to come across as too nervous at which point I felt this humoungous pressure all over it, it was just pure agony, sorrow, anger and every single negative feeling I've ever had forced onto me all at once and multiplied... Words can't even begin to describe what it was like!

As soon as it lifted they all demanded the same thing again and my response this time was a very stern 'Have a great day! a**hole!'

The 'pain' that I attempted to describe above somehow got even worse and lasted longer, it felt like an eternity... Then they asked again and I gave them the same response, this went on for a while and I wasn't going to give in so they tried bargaining with me as well as the torture. My cat of 18 years was on her last legs so they told me that if I agreed to their terms she would live longer, that was the wrong kind of offer because she could barely walk, anything she ate went straight through her and she was senile.

I refused that offer so they told me that because of that she would die a very painful death and that it would be my fault... 2 months later her lower half got run over by my dad's car whom had to promptly remove her head to end her suffering.

At this point they just decided to keep going until I gave in, I called out to anyone whom was listening to come and help me if they didn't want anything in return other than to do a good deed. (You get nothing for nothing, some just want to help so they can feel good) The next thing I know I'm back in my body and I just started bawling my eyes out for about 5 minutes before I was able to fall asleep again.

They tried again the next night but I was lucky to have recieved one of my house servitor stones that morning and along with my personal one they set up a barrier and let me know exactly when they tried to come through and get me again.

After the cat died she came back and we had a long chat, we were able to say our goodbyes and she even joked about her death after explaining that she knew everything and didn't blame me for it... Before she left she knocked something on the back of one of my shelves onto the floor that would have needed to pass through two items to have reached the floor that hadn't moved just so I knew she was really there.

That's my story and it's a rather personal one.
From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity. ~Edvard Munch

#2 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,475 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

I've never been outright attacked by something, I just tend to see them, hear them or feel them. I am a sensitive though.

#3 BlueRose3

BlueRose3

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

I was sleeping on my stomach. I suddenly became conscious that I was floating a few inches above my body. I was in a horizontal position. I couldn't see anything because I was facing downwards and it was a little foggy. I didn't try to look around because my arms were stretched out on either side and two entities, one on either side of me who I couldn't see, had a grip on my wrists and were having a tug of war with each other. Pulling me back and forth. I just shouted in my mind, "No!" and willed myself back into my body and so I dove back into my body and sat up.

I don't know if it was really an attack. I wasn't frightened and I did not feel anything evil. I took the experience as sort of as a lesson in letting me know that there are others in the astral plane and they were there just to let me know that. That was the only time I had any sort of contact from the other side. In the dozen or so times I astral travelled I have never seen or met anything there.

#4 Hydrassas

Hydrassas

EVP

• GS Member
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Shamanism, Mythology, Gaming, Horticulture, Spirituality, Crystals, etc.

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:01 AM

View PostBlueRose3, on 23 January 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

I was sleeping on my stomach. I suddenly became conscious that I was floating a few inches above my body. I was in a horizontal position. I couldn't see anything because I was facing downwards and it was a little foggy. I didn't try to look around because my arms were stretched out on either side and two entities, one on either side of me who I couldn't see, had a grip on my wrists and were having a tug of war with each other. Pulling me back and forth. I just shouted in my mind, "No!" and willed myself back into my body and so I dove back into my body and sat up.

I don't know if it was really an attack. I wasn't frightened and I did not feel anything evil. I took the experience as sort of as a lesson in letting me know that there are others in the astral plane and they were there just to let me know that. That was the only time I had any sort of contact from the other side. In the dozen or so times I astral travelled I have never seen or met anything there.

Oh there are things there and I don't know if you remember me too well BlueRose but I know you're not one to exaggerate things. Perhaps the reason you haven't seen any other entities while astrally projecting is because you've never really looked? I've met with deceased pets when they needed to come back for one reason or another but I'm more often attacked by shadows and other sorts because I am a multiple and some of the ones in this body have very old enemies.
From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity. ~Edvard Munch

#5 BlueRose3

BlueRose3

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:19 AM

Yes, I do remember you, at least your name. :D It's true I never looked for anyone, thing or entity. When I was astral travelling I was way too busy staying very calm, focussed and making sure I was grounded/in control because I did lose control a couple of times in the beginning and was bouncing all over the place. That was not fun. LOL... So that may be the reason I never saw anyone. The only way I could astral travel was when I woke up with sleep paralysis which I used to get VERY often. Sadly I don't get that anymore so no more travelling for me. :(

Edited by BlueRose3, 24 January 2013 - 10:21 AM.

#6 Hydrassas

Hydrassas

EVP

• GS Member
  • 83 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:12 AM

View PostBlueRose3, on 24 January 2013 - 10:19 AM, said:

Yes, I do remember you, at least your name. :D It's true I never looked for anyone, thing or entity. When I was astral travelling I was way too busy staying very calm, focussed and making sure I was grounded/in control because I did lose control a couple of times in the beginning and was bouncing all over the place. That was not fun. LOL... So that may be the reason I never saw anyone. The only way I could astral travel was when I woke up with sleep paralysis which I used to get VERY often. Sadly I don't get that anymore so no more travelling for me. :(

I remember you saying that about the sleep paralysis must have been about 2 years ago now... My problem is that I can't work out what are dreams and what's projection until after it's happened.

#7 BlueRose3

BlueRose3

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:45 AM

Hummm.... How can I explain this....

When I astral travelled I knew I was travelling because my mind was clear and alert, like I am right now in my body... in the here and now... my home was the way it was suppose to be.... seeing everything in its proper place (except once when I checked in on my daughters there was a big mirror on her wall just above her head/bed. This was before I learned that if you see a mirror you can go threw it to get to another place/plane).

It's just very different than dreaming. I was just suddenly conscious that I was out of my body and just standing by my bed. My mind was just as alert the instantly I got out as when I was back into my body.

When it's a dream I slowly go in to the dream like coming out of a fog. I am never in my house but in strange surroundings. There is always strangers or family members in my dreams. I will then notice I can float/fly and try and show the people around me that I can do so and get excited and try and explain to them how it's done. I then start goofing off because it takes a few false starts before I can finally stay up and fly around like superman. LOL.. When I wake up I wake up slowly like coming out of a fog and I know right away it was a dream. And while I am dreaming I also sort of know I am just dreaming too because my dreams always end up weird/screwed up. LOL... When my dream starts to not make any sense I wake up.

Edited by BlueRose3, 25 January 2013 - 10:46 AM.

#8 Hydrassas

Hydrassas

EVP

• GS Member
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

View PostBlueRose3, on 25 January 2013 - 10:45 AM, said:

When I astral travelled I knew I was travelling because my mind was clear and alert, like I am right now in my body... in the here and now... my home was the way it was suppose to be.... seeing everything in its proper place (except once when I checked in on my daughters there was a big mirror on her wall just above her head/bed. This was before I learned that if you see a mirror you can go threw it to get to another place/plane).

It's just very different than dreaming. I was just suddenly conscious that I was out of my body and just standing by my bed. My mind was just as alert the instantly I got out as when I was back into my body.

When it's a dream I slowly go in to the dream like coming out of a fog. I am never in my house but in strange surroundings. There is always strangers or family members in my dreams. I will then notice I can float/fly and try and show the people around me that I can do so and get excited and try and explain to them how it's done. I then start goofing off because it takes a few false starts before I can finally stay up and fly around like superman. LOL.. When I wake up I wake up slowly like coming out of a fog and I know right away it was a dream. And while I am dreaming I also sort of know I am just dreaming too because my dreams always end up weird/screwed up. LOL... When my dream starts to not make any sense I wake up.

I find it difficult to tell between being awake, dreaming and projecting sometimes because I'm often dissociated... The few times I have projected were because something was trying to attack me and thought I'd be more vulnerable outside of my body which is usually the biggest mistake they've ever made because when I'm not in my body I remember things that I can't while I'm in there because my physiology can't handle it. In the same sense that if you tried to download a picture of a map into an ants brain to show it what it's surroundings look like it'd probably explode or short out.

As for the mirror it's a good thing you didn't go through it because sure it's a gateway but sometimes they're one way gates, I personally hate mirrors and I have a phobia of being in the dark with them but it's even worse being in a dimly lit room with them for me.

#9 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:35 AM

Huh.  Hi, Hydrassas, BlueRose:

I made the mistake of turning my back on an approaching apparition because the person standing next to me didn't see it.   I turned my back and went on my way and got a good shove out of it and that was a turning point for me.   Not everyone sees them.   It did make me cry out in surprise but I wasn't hurt, just surprised.

#10 Icanhearyou

Icanhearyou

EVP

• GS Member
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Mediums, Haunted Houses, EVP's, Ghosts, TV shows about ghosts. Not really all that interested when it comes to UFO's and Bigfoot.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:37 AM

I wanted to share my story because I do believe I was attacked. I'll try to make this short. I used to work in an old bank with multiple floors as a housekeeper. One night I was there later than usual and had to go up to a floor we didn't usually take care of. When I stepped off the elevator, as soon as my foot crossed the threshold of the floor, I felt this intense pressure on the sides of my head. Like someone had their hands on each side of my head and squeezing as hard as they could. It was so intense and started so fast that I dropped to my knees. This moment was when I discovered what the buzzing in my ears meant. Anyway, I managed to get back on the elevator and as soon as the doors closed, it was all over.

Maybe some wouldn't call that an attack, but it was the closest to it I ever experienced. I can honestly say that was the worst encounter I've ever had but I learned a few things from the experience as well.
"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." Edgar Allen Poe

#11 Hydrassas

Hydrassas

EVP

• GS Member
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

View PostIcanhearyou, on 12 February 2013 - 12:37 AM, said:

I wanted to share my story because I do believe I was attacked. I'll try to make this short. I used to work in an old bank with multiple floors as a housekeeper. One night I was there later than usual and had to go up to a floor we didn't usually take care of. When I stepped off the elevator, as soon as my foot crossed the threshold of the floor, I felt this intense pressure on the sides of my head. Like someone had their hands on each side of my head and squeezing as hard as they could. It was so intense and started so fast that I dropped to my knees. This moment was when I discovered what the buzzing in my ears meant. Anyway, I managed to get back on the elevator and as soon as the doors closed, it was all over.

Maybe some wouldn't call that an attack, but it was the closest to it I ever experienced. I can honestly say that was the worst encounter I've ever had but I learned a few things from the experience as well.

That to me sounds like someone trying to defend their space, there's either someone up there that likes to be alone or something up there that they don't want you to find.

#12 Icanhearyou

Icanhearyou

EVP

• GS Member
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Mediums, Haunted Houses, EVP's, Ghosts, TV shows about ghosts. Not really all that interested when it comes to UFO's and Bigfoot.

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:01 PM

That is how I feel about it. It was a floor that was not used a lot and I went up there during "their time" and I was not welcome. I did go up to that floor another time after that incident but it was during the day and I was not alone. That floor had a whole different vibe to it in the daytime.
"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." Edgar Allen Poe

#13 Hydrassas

Hydrassas

EVP

• GS Member
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:42 PM

Was it dark up there? Sunlight can and does ofen disrupt their energy make up depending on thier frequncies, not to mention not being alone makes you harder to approach.

#14 Icanhearyou

Icanhearyou

EVP

• GS Member
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:13 AM

When the encounter happened, I was alone and it was at night. The next time I was there, it was daytime and I wasn't alone. I agree that daytime definitely makes a difference when it comes to energy. The energy on that floor did not feel as heavy during the day as it did that night. When all of this happened (a few years ago now) I was living alone, being approached became common, plus I'm a night owl. Now, it seems that I don't have to be alone, just the only one awake lol.
:confused0068:

#15 Angelicus

Angelicus

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:I have an interest in all aspects of the paranormal and love reading & watching stuff about UFOs, reincarnation, Hauntings, ghosts, Spiritual realms, psychics, the After Life, Near Death Experiences (NDE), have an interest in other stuff like fairies, elves, Moth Man and more. I love playing MMO games, watching most sorts of movies, and love the band Disturbed. I like all sorts of music really. I'm absolutely addicted to watching The Ghost Adventures.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:24 AM

View PostIcanhearyou, on 14 February 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

That is how I feel about it. It was a floor that was not used a lot and I went up there during "their time" and I was not welcome. I did go up to that floor another time after that incident but it was during the day and I was not alone. That floor had a whole different vibe to it in the daytime.

i had a similar experience.  i was at a wedding in a large hall but they had these stairs leading to the second floor.  I remember taking a walk and came across these tight stairs.  I felt fine until i started making my way upstairs.  Halfway up, the energy seemed to change and i had this overwhelming sensation of being watched. It made me feel dread.  Once on the top floor, it got so overwhelming, i had to leave. i felt fine once i left.  Not sure what to make of it. there was a long hallway with many doors. Just a weird feeling. i couldnt take more than a few steps.  Negative energy?  Also, how can you make yourself astral travel. Can anyone learn how to do it? I heard if you go too far from your body, you may never return.  A scary thought.

Edited by Angelicus, 20 February 2013 - 05:26 AM.

#16 Icanhearyou

Icanhearyou

EVP

• GS Member
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

That is creepy lol! When I had my experience, the area was well lit (I forgot to answer that last time), was it well lit where you were, Angelicus? I can honestly say, sometimes I'll walk past a flight of stairs and I'll get immediately noided out lol. Not all the time, just sometimes. I'll get that feeling that I should look up at the stairs as I go past them, and when I get that feeling my brain says "nope, nevermind, I don't want to see what's up there." As far as your question about astral travel, I'm afraid I'm no help there. If that whole thing is true, about going too far away from your body, that's pretty scary.
:anim_63:
:crazy:

Edited by Icanhearyou, 02 March 2013 - 11:05 PM.

#17 Angelicus

Angelicus

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:I have an interest in all aspects of the paranormal and love reading & watching stuff about UFOs, reincarnation, Hauntings, ghosts, Spiritual realms, psychics, the After Life, Near Death Experiences (NDE), have an interest in other stuff like fairies, elves, Moth Man and more. I love playing MMO games, watching most sorts of movies, and love the band Disturbed. I like all sorts of music really. I'm absolutely addicted to watching The Ghost Adventures.

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:26 AM

View PostIcanhearyou, on 02 March 2013 - 11:02 PM, said:

That is creepy lol! When I had my experience, the area was well lit (I forgot to answer that last time), was it well lit where you were, Angelicus?

:anim_63:
:crazy:

The hallway was quite dark, but it was light enough to see down the long hall and see all the doors.  Some were open while others were closed.  I wasn't up there long enough to take in any more details but i had an overwhelming urge to get back downstairs asap.  It was a gut feeling.  The energy up there was very negative.

#18 Silent Assassin

Silent Assassin

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:01 PM

View PostBlueRose3, on 25 January 2013 - 10:45 AM, said:

Hi I need some pointers on How to astral project I always get to the point where the vibrations kick in but then they stop and since you seem to have some experience with this I don't know where else to turn to. Ive already looked at most of the internet stuff.

#19 Augustine

Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:30 PM

View PostSilent Assassin, on 08 July 2013 - 12:01 PM, said:

Hi I need some pointers on How to astral project I always get to the point where the vibrations kick in but then they stop and since you seem to have some experience with this I don't know where else to turn to. Ive already looked at most of the internet stuff.

Have you done a search of this forum yet?  Type "astral projection" or "astral travel" into the search option, and several pages of related topics will come up...many of them with pointers.  Please feel free to add to any of those threads, and/or start a new thread on the subject.

#20 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:18 PM

I've been attacked several times, the worst was a black mass that ambushed me in my Caravan while leaving a investigation site. It enveloped me. Sever pain set into my jaw, extremities. It felt like I was also getting punched in the kidneys. My heart rate when way up, breathing became labored and erratic.  This was a very strong presence.

View Postmoiraesfate, on 23 January 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

I've never been outright attacked by something, I just tend to see them, hear them or feel them. I am a sensitive though.

Would you mind elaborating on what kind of physical feeling(s) do you get from encounters? Do you get imagery?