Please Help Me Understand Black, White&gray See Through Figures, White And Red Glowing Balls Of Light.

• You cannot reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic

#1 angelaG

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Health Care

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

Hello, I am new on here and for 20 years I have experienced very strange and scary things. I have managed to ignore these things most of the time, but I have always wanted to know what I am seeing, maybe in the hopes that I won't be so scared of them. I have experienced the normal ghost figures, that are gray and white, but kinda see through. I have also seen solid black figures, one type has very sharp edges and are very defined on the edges, but no detail on the inside. The other black figures have fuzzy edges, with some detail on their bodies, but both have no face. I have also seen different types of balls of light. Tiny electric white ones, that are soccer ball sized. Foggy white see through ones. I have also seen one red glowing see through ball of light, and it was the size of a soccer ball. I have always kept most of the things Iv'e experienced to myself. People tend to think your insane, when you say you have seen ghosts! Lol. I do know, that whatever these things are, they can communicate and I know they can manipulate things in our world. I believe that some of the figures that I have seen, don't know their dead. I had seen and dealt with a child black figure, who would play with my sons crib toy, I had seen tiny florescent glowing lights, prior to seeing the little boy. This child could make the crib toy move and spin it. I stood in another room while watching this child come up a stair way. I put the crib toy in the closet, after he kept playing with it at 3:15 am every night. This child was solid black, I'm guessing he was around age 5-6, according to his height on the wall. I know what I saw and I'm not asking if what I saw was real, I'm asking why was he solid black? He had very crisp edges and I could even tell he had high water pants on, a bowl haircut, and I think he was wearing bibs. He moved just like a live person, and the only sound I heard, was when he played with the rattle roller on my sons crib. the rattle was very loud and it would wake me up. I would run into my sons room and my son would be sound asleep, under his blanket. My son was around 14 months old.  I was startled, but never really scared. I moved out of that house and I have always wondered why he was solid black?
Thank You.
My Signature
Messenger18

#2 Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:29 PM

The child apparition and the black figures sounds like what are known as shadow ghosts (or shadow beings).  Some people believe that these are entities from another dimension or another plane of existence that are "visiting" us.  Others believe that these are ghosts that lack full colors and features because it would require more effort on their part to manifest in a lifelike form...kind of like low resolution versus high resolution. :)  Another possibility is that different people perceive the same entities in different ways.  For example, this child may look like a shadow ghost to you but might look like a more detailed apparition to someone else (a person who is a medium or a sensitive, for example).  There are a lot of possible explanations for his appearance.

It sounds like this child may have been tied to the house or the land in some way.  Maybe that's where his home was located when he was still alive.  The way he was playing and interacting seems normal for a living child of that age, so maybe he didn't realize he was no longer alive, or maybe he just liked your family and your belongings.

#3 angelaG

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

Thank you for the reply, I guess my confusion to the child being solid black is, that I have seen other figures later in my life, who were white/gray and they had features to their faces, body and clothing. I was never scared after I saw the child, but I did feel uncomfortable. The strange thing about that experience was, ten years later, my sister had frantically called me and told me about a news paper clipping she had seen, about murders and a suicide, in the same town and she said it looked like my house, that I had seen that little boy in. My sister had worked in a nursing home and an elderly lady had a scrap book that contained the story in an old news paper clipping. It was in the early 1900's and the father of the family shot his mother in law, baby daughter(11 months old?), and then shot his son in the head, who was 4 or 5. The father picked up his son and carried him to the grave yard and shot himself. The boy lived for a few days and died. I would give anything to have a copy of the news paper clipping. I don't know for sure if this child was connected to that paper clipping, but I feel as if they are connected. What were the tiny florescent balls of light? This was during the winter when I saw the child in solid form. I started seeing the balls of light, a few months before I saw the child. I have felt terrified of some figures before, I only felt extreme sadness for that little boy. This was in Macy, Indiana.
Thank You bunches.
My Signature
Messenger18

#4 angelaG

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:04 PM

View PostAugustineGStudy, on 06 September 2013 - 02:29 PM, said:

The child apparition and the black figures sounds like what are known as shadow ghosts (or shadow beings).  Some people believe that these are entities from another dimension or another plane of existence that are "visiting" us.  Others believe that these are ghosts that lack full colors and features because it would require more effort on their part to manifest in a lifelike form...kind of like low resolution versus high resolution. :)  Another possibility is that different people perceive the same entities in different ways.  For example, this child may look like a shadow ghost to you but might look like a more detailed apparition to someone else (a person who is a medium or a sensitive, for example).  There are a lot of possible explanations for his appearance.

It sounds like this child may have been tied to the house or the land in some way.  Maybe that's where his home was located when he was still alive.  The way he was playing and interacting seems normal for a living child of that age, so maybe he didn't realize he was no longer alive, or maybe he just liked your family and your belongings.
Thanks for the input! I do believe the child was tied to that house and I have heard that there was a murdered boy along with his baby sister and grandma, by his dad. My sister had read an article to me, ten years after I moved out of there. She believed it was the same house(looking at the picture). It was the same town and was in the early 1900's. The baby girl was shot in her crib. She was around the age of my son. The little boy was obviously intelligent and capable of manipulating the rattle on my sons crib. He was definitely not a blur though. He was very detailed, and he just looked like a perfect cut out of black construction paper. He moved just like a live person. I have seen other ghosts that looked totally different. Gray/white, and they didn't interact. I still question the things I have seen in my life, arguing with my own self on how it could be possible. I have major problems with fear and reacting out of fear. I wish I didn't do that.  Thanks again. : )
My Signature
Messenger18

#5 Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:34 AM

It's always interesting to find historical documentation that possibly corresponds to personal experiences and sightings.  What a tragic story. :(  Theoretically, it would be understandable for the little boy to stay behind in his old house if he didn't realize that he was dead (at that age, you don't have the same anticipation of your own mortality that an older adult would have, and nobody expects to lose their life that suddenly).  Perhaps the other ghostly things you saw in the house might have been the rest of his family...they may have just appeared differently than him.

#6 angelaG

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:27 AM

View PostAugustineGStudy, on 09 September 2013 - 06:34 AM, said:

It's always interesting to find historical documentation that possibly corresponds to personal experiences and sightings.  What a tragic story. :(  Theoretically, it would be understandable for the little boy to stay behind in his old house if he didn't realize that he was dead (at that age, you don't have the same anticipation of your own mortality that an older adult would have, and nobody expects to lose their life that suddenly).  Perhaps the other ghostly things you saw in the house might have been the rest of his family...they may have just appeared differently than him.
I tend to agree with your view point. Thanks. : )
My Signature
Messenger18

#7 the evil

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:50 AM

Ive seen full on human like apparitions and a black shadow person once.
One thing I never got a full answer on was at one point in my life I was seeing these beings that were humanoid with regular clothes. The skin was off white with ZERO facial features and the clothing was completely blue.
Saw them on about 3 or 4 occasions in different places.
Maybe it has something to do with energy spectrums and where they lay, who knows.
perhaps its depends on a spirits attachment to a particular place, which is why people who died in the place they haunt tend to show up as full on apparitions where inhuman ghosts tend to not have boddy forms and show up as mist or actions.

perhaps Aug is right and its also the effort they need to show. Black is probably the easiest to form since its just blocking light where creating form and colors would take a certain amount of light refraction to do.
My Signature

#8 Paranormal_RN

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • Interests:Reading!!!!!!!!
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

Ghoul:  perhaps your humanoid entities were ET's.  Just a thought.
My Signature
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!"  Ash, aka T-Rex

"Your just jealous because the little voices talk to me!"

#9 Paranormal_RN

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • Interests:Reading!!!!!!!!
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:38 AM

First, I want to say that I have had a few sightings of shadow "ghosts", I prefer to call them entities.

Years ago, we were renting a haunted apartment (nearly every place I've lived has been haunted).  Because my children were younger, they were afraid to sleep unless the hallway light was left on, so for the sake of getting rest, I left it on.  I also left my door open, in case they called me at night.  

So, one night shortly after turning off my bedroom light, I was lying there with my eyes closed trying to go to sleep.  I had the distinct feeling I was being "watched".  I opened my eyes and scanned the room, and standing in the doorway was a very tall, thin "male" figure.  He was totally black, and he had substance as he blocked the light from the hallway.  His outline was clearly visible, it appeared he was wearing a wide brimmed hat of some sort, and a cape.  His pants and shoes were nothing noteworthy.  I blinked my eyes, and it was gone.  This episode did not frighten me, it didn't please me either, I got no negative vibe from this entity. I just chalked it up as yet another entity, and went off to sleep.

The next episode was in approx 2006, in a house that we purchased in 2000, yes, it too was haunted.  My husband and I were watching a sitcom in the living room, I got up to go into the kitchen for a glass of water, as I turned the corner into the dining room, I nearly collided with an extremely tall black mass.  It had to be nearly 7 feet tall, as the plate rail was at the height of 6 feet.  It had the vague shape of a head and shoulders, but the rest of it was very wide and sort of like a blob.  Part of it, it's left blob part, was actually in the wall.  It had substance to it, as it blocked the light from the kitchen.  Some fancy footwork on my part is the only thing that stopped me from running into it.  As I passed it and looked back, it was gone.  This time I got a very negative/malevolent feeling and I was actually scared.  It took me a while to get past this episode, as I was always expecting it to be there when I turned a corner, but I never saw it again.

My personal opinion of "shadow ghosts" is they are not "ghosts" at all as I feel as they were never human.  They come to "watch" us and lurk around.  I actually feel that the blob shadow entity was just as surprised as me when I nearly ran into it - it was lurking just outside the room my husband and I were in.

The most likely explanation for these beings that I've heard is that they come from an alternate dimension - and just as there are "good" people and "bad" people, so it is with shadow entities.  The first one I saw gave me no negative feelings, yet the second one did.  Why they come to watch us, I do not know.  But that is my opinion on them.  

I have been having paranormal experiences since childhood, and I can "feel" certain things.  I've seen actual ghosts before, and these entities are not ghosts, in my opinion.  I've seen shadow figures out of the corners of my eyes, but these were short, no more than two feet from the floor.  They moved so quickly, that it was hard to discern a shape.  Sometimes it would be so distracting, I would yell at them to "go away!"  They would, for a while, before they returned.  These episodes were in the home I purchased in 2000.  They lasted for several months, and then just stopped.  

This is my opinion on Shadow entities.

Edited by Paranormal_RN, 23 November 2013 - 07:44 AM.

My Signature
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!"  Ash, aka T-Rex

"Your just jealous because the little voices talk to me!"

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com