• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 PumpkinWraithGStudy

PumpkinWraithGStudy

1D's #1 Fan

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts
  • Interests:Mainly my family and chatting to and getting to know the many good friends I've made here over the years. I love Rock, Metal and alternative music as well as having a profound interest in the paranormal.

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

CCTV footage from a Wingate Hotel, In Illinois.

Guests staying at the hotel had been calling in Noise complaints to the front desk,coming from the second floor particularly room 209.  There had been know known history with this room but on further investigation it was found that there had been multiple noise complaints over the years coming specifically from this room.

I took this description from the YouTube link.  I only know as much as it says there and it's been doing the rounds on Facebook.

One of the hotel staff gets sent to the room to investigate while others are watching the CCTV.  You can hear the screaming and the whole conversation.

Can anyone else shed any light?

Posted Image

Signature created by SilentWalkerGStudy

The Aliens said I could take a friend next time. Apply below ......but no mad people!

I <3 One Direction.  Harry 4Ever!

#2 clinsey

clinsey

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:23 AM

I ran across this online the other day, too, and it looked familiar.  Then I remembered it being discussed here.  Here's a link to the thread from last year:
Ghost Caught On Hotel Security Cameras

#3 NightWalker07

NightWalker07

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:39 AM

I think this was proven fake, but I'm not sure where I read that.  Take that with a grain of salt.

Posted Image

"We are lost, consumed by selfish desire.
Abandon the gift bestowed us....
The gift of love.
But there is beauty,
there is life.
Hold fast, for this could be
the end of eternity."

- Jesse Leach, "Times of Grace"

#4 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,999 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:42 AM

Totally creepy.

#5 PumpkinWraithGStudy

PumpkinWraithGStudy

1D's #1 Fan

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts
  • Interests:Mainly my family and chatting to and getting to know the many good friends I've made here over the years. I love Rock, Metal and alternative music as well as having a profound interest in the paranormal.

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

I've never seen it before until it started popping up in my news feeds.  Wouldn't surprise me if it's fake, most of these things turn out to be but because it's ten years old there must be something on the web about it.  I haven't tried to find anything yet.  I just though it was interesting that it was suddenly appearing all over Facebook.

Posted Image

Signature created by SilentWalkerGStudy

The Aliens said I could take a friend next time. Apply below ......but no mad people!

I <3 One Direction.  Harry 4Ever!

#6 clinsey

clinsey

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:52 AM

The guy who posted this on YouTube is a verified film maker.  Below is a comment from one of his other clips on YouTube.  This, plus other discrepancies in the clip lead me to believe it is a hoax.  You can check out the link to the previous discussion on this board about this clip......which Jimmynut22 posted and then never came back to join in on the discussion (suspect).   Just another case of viral advertising, I think.

Jimmynut22   1 month ago

Hey! My name is Turner Clay and I made the&#65279; movie State of Emergency. Just came across your review and wanted to say thanks for watching our little film. I will take "6 out of 10" any day! Thanks again!
·  
Posted Image      
Dorian Howell   1 month ago

@Jimmynut22 Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to watch&#65279; more of your movies.
·    in reply to Jimmynut22

#7 NightWalker07

NightWalker07

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:48 PM

I knew it was too good to be true.  And if the shower was on when the security guard went into the room, how come he didn't check to see why it was on?  Too many slip-ups ;)

Edited by NightWalker_07, 08 October 2013 - 12:49 PM.

Posted Image

"We are lost, consumed by selfish desire.
Abandon the gift bestowed us....
The gift of love.
But there is beauty,
there is life.
Hold fast, for this could be
the end of eternity."

- Jesse Leach, "Times of Grace"

#8 lisa187

lisa187

Cold Spot

• False Positive
  • 13 posts