Fema Camps & Coffins ?

• You cannot reply to this topic
16 replies to this topic

#1 Monrid Darko

Apport

• GS Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 08:14 PM

Its appears America is in a lot of havoc and its kind of too late to pull away from it.

The United State Government has set up camps around the country that they call "Shelters" for the homeless. In these shelters the homeless aren't allowed to leave once take in...there have been a large number now of missing people already and the agenda isn't even effective yet.

What pains me the most is how people are still quiet about this,or could be because they are now helpless...I mean who you gonna go to,who's gonna protect you when the very same authorities that are meant to protect are a part of the whole plan.

The world population is going to be reduced to a manageable number a number that's gonna conform to the new laws...from 7 billion they cutting off 6,5 billion people and there is nothing that can be done to prevent this.

If humanity do not wake up now it will never wake up..
I really out of anger pity the Christian religion in all this with Their mass mind control over mankind...I'm pretty sure even today if you would confront one about the situation they would tell you that Their God knows and he'll protect them.

Now the agenda is on the second phase,its even harder to stop it...I'm afraid There's only two things that are gonna happen from now, 1. People unite and freaking wake up and go to war. 2. Stay mind controlled confrom and be killed anyway.

Expect the agenda unfolding your way.

#2 Dazzled Dad

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 11:05 PM

Busted:

http://occupytheory....-hoax-debunked/
http://www.snopes.co...femacoffins.asp
https://www.metabunk...ve-liners.t904/
http://www.popularme...a12805/4312850/

#3 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 02:01 AM

Thanks Dazzled!

#4 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,034 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:35 AM

Yeah, I'm not much in the camp of conspiracy theories. The truth is most often mundane
My Signature
Posted Image

#5 Monrid Darko

Apport

• GS Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 07:35 AM

Sure its a hoax...but I have just one question,they say the vault liners are to seal in the coffins and protect them against weathering underground right?...now why would anyone wanna protect a corpse from decay,the soil needs to feed on the dead bodies and coffins have to rot so the land may be used again for burial.

I say they are making this into a hoax cause they have no other explanation to all these large plastic coffins.
Keep an open mind to this and explore it,connect the dots.

Sometimes things that happen are so monstrous one find it hard to believe that men are capable of such.

#6 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 10:45 AM

Why use a huge vault liner.... if they want to get rid of the bodies, why not a body bag? But if they were in a hurry to get rid of the evidence.... then just burn the bodies. Or even mass burials where they just throw the bodies into a huge pit and cover them up! .......The way it's presented here just doesn't make any sense.

#7 Monrid Darko

Apport

• GS Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 01:55 PM

That's True hey,something just doesn't add up here...so why would the government purchase guillotines?and a large number of them?

#8 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,034 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 11 April 2016 - 02:02 PM

Better check your sources, they didn't  http://www.snopes.co...guillotines.asp
My Signature
Posted Image

#9 Stripes_Tha_Proxy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:24 PM

sounds to me like they're trying to recreate the creepypasta the russian sleep experiment. It really sounds like it.
My Signature
Secrets are like hearts, Everyone has one, some are just darker than others

#10 siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 09:48 PM

Oh I love a good conspiracy theory :yes: but saying that the US government can plan more than a  decade in advance is just too funny :lol:
My Signature
- siguie -

#11 Monrid Darko

Apport

• GS Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 12:17 AM

Oh Suguie its not the US government planing this...this is beyond than any government,and this has been going on for ages now....

Vlawde I'm not denying your findings here but. A couple of bloggers blogging about what they might be led to find doesn't prove anything.

Say for one second you keep an open mind and look at the situation from all angles and try reason here....

Do you think that these vault liners are gonna be put on a market ?don't you think that these people are planting all this information for people to find out so they stay ignorant?

I guess all I'm saying is be careful,times are changing and very fast.

#12 siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 05:20 PM

View PostMonrid Darko, on 10 April 2016 - 08:14 PM, said:

The world population is going to be reduced to a manageable number a number that's gonna conform to the new laws...from 7 billion they cutting off 6,5 billion people and there is nothing that can be done to prevent this.

Well I guess if there is nothing that can be done to prevent this there is no point worrying or going on about it :no:
My Signature
- siguie -

#13 Monrid Darko

Apport

• GS Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 08:47 PM

Lol yeah suguie just wait your turn to die.

#14 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:55 PM

Why, is Siguie homeless now?  Posted Image

#15 Monrid Darko

Apport

• GS Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 11:42 PM

No,since there isn't much we could do to prevent the inevitable we all might aswell wait our turn to die,cause eventually they all gonna kill us...

I think you shlould check this Youtube channel called Cryax & Flyrax on youtube if you haven't and see some of the future plans there ,and the world we think we know.

#16 siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 12:37 PM

:lol: Sounds good to me :yes:

I believe in patiently waiting my turn and filling that time with wonder, joy and whatever or whomever catches my fancy :yes:

In the mean time don't worry be happy ... queue music ... put the lime in the coconut .... :banana:

Edited by siguie, 13 April 2016 - 12:38 PM.

My Signature
- siguie -

#17 Monrid Darko

Apport

• GS Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 02:07 PM

Edited:  Hey Monrid, please watch how you address other members, no need for insults ~ Vlawde

Edited by VlawdeGStudy, 13 April 2016 - 02:13 PM.
Insulting a member

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com