orbs

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 darknesswolf

darknesswolf

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:all kinds of paranormal, animals, ...all sorts of strange things..

Posted 19 April 2016 - 04:43 AM

I made two pictures, last sunday when my mom was sitting on a chair. something in my head told me to make a picture of her. ^_^
made it near late midday, with flash, and there was no sun coming in.
  looks like orbs, or dust..
I felt a pressence in my house, near my mom. I even saw it for a second ot two: a bright orb of light was floating beside her head.
maybe her guardian spirit?
I don't know.. even if something was there, maybe it's not on camera, maybe it just dust..again..
but I won't give up! ^_^
my 3 spirit friends will help me out, I'm sure of that!
maybe one day, I can make a GOOD photo!
tell me all what you think please ^_^
Attached File  orb2.JPG   53.14K   36 downloadsAttached File  orbs.JPG   44.06K   36 downloads

#2 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 04:47 AM

Dust...

#3 darknesswolf

darknesswolf

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 04:55 AM

okay, trying this evening outside then ^_^ !
greets from Belgium

#4 lorac61469

lorac61469

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 05:04 AM

Outside you'll run into moisture or pollen.

#5 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 05:32 AM

Eliminate the FLASH, or use digital cam where the flash is or can be moved farther away from the lens. (SLR)

Edited by CDS, 19 April 2016 - 05:33 AM.

#6 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 19 April 2016 - 05:46 AM

Hi darknesswolf. Am I correct in assuming that you took these pictures with the flash on? Typically this type of image is produced by the flash being situated very close to the lens and manages to illuminate dust very close to the lens. Commonly found in cellphone images, point & shoot cameras and DSLR cameras with an onboard flash. It can be made without flash if the conditions are met but occurrences diminish significantly.

Much of this lore has been perpetuated by amateur investigators assigning a paranormal explanation without the knowledge and understanding of photography and the limitations of equipment. Similar naturally explained phenomena such as "lens flare" is another optical paranormal misconception.

There are exceptions but skeptics/science attach other explanations to it. Several years ago, I was passively observing in a well known "haunted" cemetery when I witnessed a "self-illuminated" orb with a trailing 3 foot trail, meander between several tombstones for approximately 5 seconds before disappearing. Scientists suggest that this could be explained by ignited swamp gas or a form of ball lightning. Regardless, it was delightful to witness this.

Years ago, I made attempts to replicate orbs under some rather unscientific conditions. I setup a tripod and used the on board flash, releasing the shutter of my DSLR, as I gently sprinkled fine dust in front and consistently was able to produce the orb phenomena. Once I stopped using the flash, this event virtually disappeared. Again under certain conditions, a flash isn't needed to produce this. Here's one of the test images I produced.

Posted Image

As mentioned by lorac, outside conditions can produce the same phenomena easily. Dust, pollen insects, etc.

Finally if someone suggests that this cannot be produced inside their home because they keep it spotless, that's an impossibility unless it's inside a "white room" from Intel where it produces CPU's. An interesting fact that humans shed 7 lbs. of skin yearly further validates this misconception.

Edited by EVP, 19 April 2016 - 05:50 AM.

Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#7 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 06:24 AM

View PostEVP, on 19 April 2016 - 05:46 AM, said:

An interesting fact that humans shed 7 lbs. of skin yearly further validates this misconception.

I wish I could keep IT off  :crazy:

#8 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 19 April 2016 - 12:12 PM

View PostCDS, on 19 April 2016 - 06:24 AM, said:

I wish I could keep IT off  :crazy:

I resemble that remark!
Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#9 darknesswolf

darknesswolf

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 06:02 AM

thank you all for so much information!
I'll try without the flash then ^_^
in my room there is "some" energy paterns, only at night between 10p.m and 2 a.m.
I sometimes see with my eyes. then I'm scared and shut my eyes closed.
but what I see and feel, is not bad. it feels like a good energie!
I should get the guts and try to photograph it. hopefully I can get it on photo. ^_^
one more question: it's dark in my room, should I use flash?  I think not. but can energies manifest on photo's when it's dark, and you use no flash?
normally ernergies can be caught on camera or photo, even when flash it out, I think..
thank you all for the help everyone :yes: I really need it.

#10 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:30 AM

Posted Image

Human Visible Spectrum... Camera's use filters to cut out the rest out, IR and UV filteres... Otherwise the images appear milky. There could be something right next to you not reflecting light in this range and you wuold not even know it was there.  There are Full Spectrum cameras available...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: orbs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users