60 replies to this topic

#21 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:57 AM

I agree you were seeing elementals.  They can come in many forms and may appear to use in many ways.  The striped suits made me LOL.  I do believe we have elementals who watch over our planet, crops, fields and gardens.  These feel like sprite like beings and may be able to take on different forms.  I do not feel they were harmful and perhaps the only time theywere visable is when the barometric pressure and water dropets were in the air.

Thank you for sharing that story.

Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#22 fordzilla

fordzilla

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 168 posts
  • Interests:28 year law enforcement officer. My wife and I call ourselves "paranormal tourists." That is, we make a pastime of travelling to famous haunts and investigating/staying/visiting. We take tons of photos (Search my name on this forum to see some of them, including at least two apparitions we captured) but we NEVER attempt contact or communication.

Posted 23 August 2016 - 07:01 PM

Hmmm.... well, I really don't believe in elementals, but I respect that some of you do.
"There are chords in the hearts of men which cannot be touched without emotion.  Even with the utterly lost, to whom both life and death are jest, there are some matters about which no jest can be made."- Edgar Allen Poe

#23 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,183 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 02:35 AM

View Postfordzilla, on 23 August 2016 - 07:01 PM, said:

Hmmm.... well, I really don't believe in elementals, but I respect that some of you do.

It's all good... so what options are you open to, then?

#24 fordzilla

fordzilla

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 168 posts
  • Interests:28 year law enforcement officer. My wife and I call ourselves "paranormal tourists." That is, we make a pastime of travelling to famous haunts and investigating/staying/visiting. We take tons of photos (Search my name on this forum to see some of them, including at least two apparitions we captured) but we NEVER attempt contact or communication.

Posted 24 August 2016 - 05:27 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 24 August 2016 - 02:35 AM, said:

It's all good... so what options are you open to, then?

Scriptural.
"There are chords in the hearts of men which cannot be touched without emotion.  Even with the utterly lost, to whom both life and death are jest, there are some matters about which no jest can be made."- Edgar Allen Poe

#25 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,183 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 07:00 AM

I understand... so are we talking angels, demons or something else that is scriptural based?

#26 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 12:43 PM

Hi, Fordzilla!  Hi, Jim!

I'm after you, Jim.  Have you ever gone looking for God?

#27 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,183 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 06:06 PM

Not sure what you mean, Menet. But yes, I have found God and his son Jesus Christ.
And to avoid religious debates... I'll stop there. : )

#28 fordzilla

fordzilla

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 08:25 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 24 August 2016 - 07:00 AM, said:

I understand... so are we talking angels, demons or something else that is scriptural based?

Not sure... but it doesn't feel like angels, Jim.  As a kid, I didn't feel threatened... but I felt they were a little creepy.  God does not give a spirit of fear.  What's left?  "Demons," "Spirits, principalities, and every high thing that dare exalt itself against the knowledge of God."  
       I won't claim to know for sure what all of those things are... but my gut just doesn't flow with the "elementals."

#29 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:09 AM

Good morning fellas:

Maybe there is no explanation for your observance, Fordzilla.  If there is one thing that I have learned, Creeping yourself out doesn't work.  I'd leave it alone.  You don't have to believe in Elementals, it is just another word for creation.  Have you never taken a walk on a mountain trail or taken a canoe down a forest waterway and felt a presence.  A deep ageless presence.  Anything in nature is infused with the spirit of God.

I was raised Methodist.  My grandmother seen to it.  A lot of it I didn't understand, the trappings, the duplicity, the sermons.  As a child these things made no sense yet I knew the spirit of God.  So to make a long story short, for decades I looked and I seen something to this day I know was the hand of God.

It was from the parking lot of Burger King in our Capital city.  Burger King owned an island surrounded by one way streets.  West bound had interchanges and the capital was a couple miles down.  East bound took you into college town.  At the East end of the Burger King isle was a one way street that was meant to allow west bound traffic to access the East.  It was clearly posted 'One Way Do Not Enter' for the West bound traffic who wanted to go East.

The morning was absolutely gorgeous and I didn't want to be inside so I was eating my breakfast out in the Burger King parking lot and wondering at all the heavy traffic.  It was Sunday morning and about eight o'clock, church came to mind and I let it go, traffic, big deal.

I happened to look North and caught sight of two old couples coming out of Bill Knapps.  They were slow moving and I actually feared they might even trip and fall but they didn't and made it to their car.  I couldn't believe my eyes when their car made it perfectly clear that they were going to take that one way street that was clearly marked 'One Way Do Not Enter'.  I thought I was going to see a horrific accident because that car pulled out into on coming traffic and then the mysterious occurred.  Traffic ceased to exist.  It was me and the car carrying those two old couples.

They were moving so slow and I was so caught up into what I thought was going to happen that I had time to look around and where moments before there was unbelievable heavy traffic, there was no one anywhere.  Just me and them.

They putted down the one way street and were safely headed East bound when traffic reappeared and life went on.  I was dumbfounded and shell shocked and have never forgotten it.

Angels?  Hand of God?  Something greater that was for sure.

My whole point, Fordzilla, is that sometimes we see thihgs that have no explanation, they just are.  You were child, children see more clearly than adults.  Having nothing at 3 years old to compare what you saw to...perhaps people...was all you could come up with.  Just like the Hand of God was all I had to compare it to.  I was 33 you were 3.  Nature is full of God's spirit.  You don't have to believe in Elementals but nature is infused with the spirit of creation.

Tell us about the Saquatch encounter.

#30 fordzilla

fordzilla

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 04:08 AM

http://bfro.net/GDB/...ort.asp?id=4081

I became big friends with the Oklahoma curator for the BFRO. (A zoologist and professor at a local college) When he found out I was a police officer, he asked me to work as an investigator.  My role for some time was interviewing those who submitted reports, investigating the sites, and writing reports and my opinions, and gathering evidence when possible.  I learned that the Natives were among the most frequent witnesses to report; the existence of the animals is part of their culture and almost universally accepted, so they had no reluctance to talk about it.

#31 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,985 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:40 AM

It may be that our beliefs color how we interpret things. What some call elementals may be called something else, looking through the lens of different belief systems.

What I'm saying is they may be the same things, the only difference is semantics
Posted Image

#32 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:43 AM

View Postfordzilla, on 25 August 2016 - 04:08 AM, said:

I became big friends with the Oklahoma curator for the BFRO. (A zoologist and professor at a local college) When he found out I was a police officer, he asked me to work as an investigator.  My role for some time was interviewing those who submitted reports, investigating the sites, and writing reports and my opinions, and gathering evidence when possible.  I learned that the Natives were among the most frequent witnesses to report; the existence of the animals is part of their culture and almost universally accepted, so they had no reluctance to talk about it.

You have a very interesting background, Fordzilla.  What an interesting assignment that you took on.  How many incidents did you have to investigate where there wasn't a doubt in your mind that BF was present?

If I have offended you in anyway, that was not my intention.  Sometimes I don't know when to shut up.  But I wanted to share that experience with you.  I've never told anyone before but seldom do I enter into these types of discussions.  Thank you for that.

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 25 August 2016 - 07:40 AM, said:

It may be that our beliefs color how we interpret things. What some call elementals may be called something else, looking through the lens of different belief systems.

What I'm saying is they may be the same things, the only difference is semantics

Yep.

#33 fordzilla

fordzilla

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 01:21 AM

View PostMenet, on 26 August 2016 - 12:43 AM, said:

You have a very interesting background, Fordzilla.  What an interesting assignment that you took on.  How many incidents did you have to investigate where there wasn't a doubt in your mind that BF was present?

If I have offended you in anyway, that was not my intention.  Sometimes I don't know when to shut up.  But I wanted to share that experience with you.  I've never told anyone before but seldom do I enter into these types of discussions.  Thank you for that.

Yep.

No there's no cause for me to be offended.
     Actually, none of the witnesses I interviewed gave no indication of deception, and after 27 years on the job, dealing with "professional" liars, I may not be able to get all to talk, but I think I'm pretty good at spotting Rubbish.  I think they all believed what they were telling me.  There is a possibility that some may have been misinterpretations or mis-perceptions, but none of them seemed to be lying to me.  
     There was one woman who claimed to have seen an adult white-haired animal in a tree... reports of bigfoots in trees is usually limited to juveniles, and I often had difficulty wrapping my head around that report, but she was genuinely terrified, even in relating the story to me.

#34 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 03:03 PM

That was the police report that you made out as an adult concerning your encounter as a youth, Fordzilla?  I was in a hurry this a.m. and didn't get a really good look at it.  Oklahoma.  You know the Big Country.

#35 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 26 August 2016 - 07:50 PM

Fordzilla you do indeed have an interesting background - for you to share these experiences with us from your law enforcement and investigative prospective, really does shed new light on them. Thank you for that.

Menet -  I find I look more and more forward to reading your posts. I love knowing your take on things. You seem to have an old soul.

#36 fordzilla

fordzilla

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 08:03 PM

View PostMenet, on 26 August 2016 - 03:03 PM, said:

That was the police report that you made out as an adult concerning your encounter as a youth, Fordzilla?  I was in a hurry this a.m. and didn't get a really good look at it.  Oklahoma.  You know the Big Country.

No, not a police report. Its a report filed with the BFRO... yes, I filed it as an adult.

#37 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 11:00 AM

View Postfordzilla, on 25 August 2016 - 04:08 AM, said:

I reread that...slowly.  It must have been scary.  I would have gone back to town.  Yes, I would have and slept at work.  I'm not that brave.  Now I have another question for you.  Where do you suppose Big Foot is hiding?  You must have an idea.  And sorry it took so long to get back, but I paused to look at pictures and looked at those you had taken at the Stanley.  I didn't see a thing I'm sorry to say.

#38 fordzilla

fordzilla

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 05:45 PM

View PostMenet, on 29 August 2016 - 11:00 AM, said:

I reread that...slowly.  It must have been scary.  I would have gone back to town.  Yes, I would have and slept at work.  I'm not that brave.  Now I have another question for you.  Where do you suppose Big Foot is hiding?  You must have an idea.  And sorry it took so long to get back, but I paused to look at pictures and looked at those you had taken at the Stanley.  I didn't see a thing I'm sorry to say.
   The thing is that I was midway home.   No faster to go back, and no one would have been there to let me in anyway.  
           Firstly, I believe they are nocturnal.  Secondly, the Natives will tell you that their woodcraft goes far beyond even anything they are capable of.  They will also tell you that bigfoot finds you,  you don't find bigfoot.  
      Even the primates we know about are good at hiding and "tree peeking" type behaviors.  
        The Pacific Northwest holds over 85 aircraft that have been lost.... that means they have NEVER been found... that's how dense and vast it is.  
        The giant panda was thought to be a myth for some time until scientists proved its existence in the last century.  Even today, we continue to discover new species: https://www.youtube....h?v=NAHmfUK_znI

#39 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 01:08 PM

View PostMichelleGStudy, on 26 August 2016 - 07:50 PM, said:

Fordzilla you do indeed have an interesting background - for you to share these experiences with us from your law enforcement and investigative prospective, really does shed new light on them. Thank you for that.

Menet -  I find I look more and more forward to reading your posts. I love knowing your take on things. You seem to have an old soul.

Thank you, Michelle.  I was actually a lot older when I was younger, if that makes any sense. lol

We need to get Fordzilla to tell us about the arm passing by the doorway, I believe is what he said.

#40 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 01 September 2016 - 03:37 PM

View PostMenet, on 01 September 2016 - 01:08 PM, said:

Thank you, Michelle.  I was actually a lot older when I was younger, if that makes any sense. lol
Makes perfect sense my sweet:)

We need to get Fordzilla to tell us about the arm passing by the doorway, I believe is what he said.
Well Fordzilla, will you tell us about this??? It sounds really good!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users