Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:14 AM
1. My husband's leather jacket disappeared from the back seat of our car and reappeared there about a month later.
2. His new black jeans vanished from his closet and were later found at the bottom of the hall closet, a place that is used for storage of various things, but never clothes.
3. My favorite kitchen knife disappeared and some weeks later reappeared in the same spot where I had always kept it.
4. After our beloved cat died I said how nice it would be to know that he's okay. Later in the day my empty glass that had contained Diet Pepsi moved several inches in front of our eyes and fell over the edge of the coffee table onto the rug. I then said how nice it would be to have another sign. The next morning before going to work I put my purse and lunch bag on the seat beside me as I had done every other working day. When I got to work the purse was there but the lunch bag was not. I finally found it behind the driver's seat on the floor.
5. After our dog died, the next morning one of the logs in the fireplace that were in a metal holder was outside, on the stone surround. There was no way it could have become dislodged and moved by itself. A valuable ancient Chinese horse and rider figure that was in the direct path of the log, had it fallen normally, was completely untouched.
I could name more examples but I think you get the idea. A part of my brain doesn't want to accept any of these phenomena except that I know without a doubt that they happened. I haven't found any scientific, controlled studies that deal with this subject, and the only people who even believe me without any doubt are those who have had similar experiences themselves. It's intriguing and yet unsettling to have these things happen, and fortunately they don't happen constantly and there may be months between these incidents when all is quiet. And then, once again, something strange occurs.....
Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:32 AM
Sometimes there are things we just can't explain, but it's always nice to know that you are not alone. I use to have a orange jacket I wore daily, then one day it was just gone. It was in my room, no one visited,even mom had no idea where it was. I still have no clue where it walked off to, it's been 10 years lol.
Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:34 AM
I look forward to hearing more of your experiences. : )
There was a time 15 years ago when I was actively investigating the paranormal when my personal things started disappearing on a regular basis. It happened over a period of many months. At some point, I was cleaning out the spare room and everything that disappeared over that period of time was found. It was all behind a coat rack and in one big pile. There was even some ghost equipment in the pile!
Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:35 PM
Posted 15 August 2017 - 09:28 PM
I am glad your things are getting returned
Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:06 PM
Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:24 PM
When I was a teen living in the house with the crazy shadow person, sometimes I would sit at the coffee table to draw. I would get up and to to the kitchen to get a cup of water, we had those plastic/rubber tupperware cups that you give to kids instead of a regular glass. So I bring my water out, cartoons playing on the tv, pencils and paper ready, coaster waiting for my cup. I sit down, put my full cup down, get to drawing and stuff, go to drink some water, and the cup is bone dry. I was like "what the heck man." This happened at least 3 times when I lived there, and it only happened when I was alone. To this day, I do not know if the entity literally drank my water, or just took it and put it somewhere else because it didn't want me to have it. It was a jerk.
Posted 16 August 2017 - 08:40 AM
The last thing that disappeared was a stick blender, back in March, and never surfaced. Since my ghost is now gone, for whatever reason I still don't know, I suppose I will not get it back now. I bought a new one!
Posted 16 August 2017 - 08:56 AM
Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:36 PM
I had taken the milk out of our new fridge and placed it on the counter. I then went to our old fridge and got out some cold cuts, and when I got back to the counter, the milk was gone.I searched all over, but couldn't find it. So I went back to making my sandwich, and when I finished making my sandwich, I went to the old fridge to put the cold cuts back in it. Guess what I found, the milk carton was sitting in the old fridge plain as day. I just shook my head and sighed.
Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 16 August 2017 - 05:37 PM.
Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny
Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:33 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users