45 replies to this topic

#41 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 03:40 PM

Kristin... I hope someone can figure out what's going on in these pics of yours with the white figure (explainable or not) because it's all quite intriguing.

#42 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 163 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 04:43 PM

EVP I have a strange video where I have purple shooting off me when I'm walking can you please find or you may already know the explanation for it. I would appreciate it  View My Video View My Video I trimmed it in to 2 parts figured you wouldn't want to watch the whole video!

#43 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 163 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 04:57 PM

Thank you Jim!

#44 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 14 October 2017 - 05:20 PM

View PostKristin, on 14 October 2017 - 04:43 PM, said:

EVP I have a strange video where I have purple shooting off me when I'm walking can you please find or you may already know the explanation for it. I would appreciate it  View My Video View My Video I trimmed it in to 2 parts figured you wouldn't want to watch the whole video!

Sure Kristin, I'll PM you after I view the footage. Thank you for putting trust in my eyes. Appreciated.

#45 Tarinya

Tarinya

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 07:04 PM

I just don't see anything. It feels like all the photos are trying to force something paranormal that just isn't there.
I'm not a photographer, and I don't understand all the jargon but other members have covered that. It just seems like the 'unexplainable' or scary photo's aren't really anything.

#46 Runewolf1973

Runewolf1973

EVP

• GS Member
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Jeeps, outdoors, paranormal stuff and unsolved mysteries.

Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:22 AM

View PostKristin, on 10 October 2017 - 08:55 AM, said:

Posted Image

I don't understand these two pics at all! Why they came out like that. Has anyone else every had this happen. I figure there is an explanation, I just don't what it is. These pics have bothered me since they were took. This one to. I don't understand what could cause the camera to do this kind of stuff.

You look like a corpse in this picture. Creepy!